Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are making people police officer's that should never be on the force,EVER.

They will fire her and settle this case with $$$ to make it go away.Something like that kinda happened here but the person shot and killed was an officer herself in her own apartment undercover,when an officer was sent to check up on her while entering her government paid for aparment that he was let in by the super he came in with his gun drawn and shot and killed her.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They're already giving her a bullshit excuse. Every article says after she got off shift. Wait until trial for the she was so sleepy defense. White sympathy will have her serving less than 10 years.

Might not serve any time at all..theyll just say it was a "honest misunderstanding" :rolleyes:

i'm waiting for the law & order: svu version of this!

Watch theyll say they were a couple,and dude was cheating on her so she decided to kill him for the life insurance policy or something

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This shit is unfuckinbelievable man. :smh::angry:

EEteaF.jpg

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was fucking this guy in her building. He rejected her and she lost it. She went into his apartment in a premeditated plan to kill him and make up this excuse that she thought it was her apartment. Now we just need to wait for the neighbors to come forward and give their statements that they've seen these two together.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Is this her????

chuckles

Shaun King UPDATE: Police now say that this cop used a key fob to enter the wrong apartment. Instead of flashing green and unlocking, it flashed red...repeatedly. When Botham opened the door to HIS APARTMENT, she unholstered her gun and shot him dead immediately. No struggle. Just murder.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but will the city pay?
I have no idea but i was looking at the News in my area about a local case of police brutality and they were saying that a lot of cases now aren't even making it to the court's for litigation there being settled before hand,like never before and some of the details aren't being released like how much did settle for which is usually in the files but in the few case's here where they've settled with victims they weren't;

I believe it's happening all over the country....it happened,it's recorded,let's settle and move on as fast as possible;The question I ask is :Is justice really being served when they do that?The officer,the police department,city hall.government and all never admit to being wrong and if they do it for something really fucked up like what happened in Mi with the water.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Police intend to seek a manslaughter charge against a Dallas officer who shot and killed a 26-year-old man Thursday night when she entered his apartment near downtown, mistaking it for her own.

"This is a very unique situation," Police Chief U. Renee Hall said at an afternoon news conference. "We have ceased handling it under our normal protocol as an officer-involved shooting."

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ported-cedars-near-dallas-police-headquarters

good...just a start tho...bitch needs to be convicted

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I was to show up at a pig's house, thinking it's my own, shot and killed them when I got inside. I'd immediately be charged with breaking and entering and 1st degree murder.
I get so sick and tired of this double standard when it comes to these faggot ass police.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
chuckles

Shaun King UPDATE: Police now say that this cop used a key fob to enter the wrong apartment. Instead of flashing green and unlocking, it flashed red...repeatedly. When Botham opened the door to HIS APARTMENT, she unholstered her gun and shot him dead immediately. No struggle. Just murder.
Hope they put her under the jail

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

:smh: Now i bet had this been a White dude she wouldve just wounded him

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I need to know how she entered the apartment if it wasn't hers and how could it be mistaken.