Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
It's elections remember, that DA is trying to trying to keep the dust settled for her own political gain.

Waiting to see what happens after...

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the 911 call is not going to be released. In Zimmerman case they asked him was he chasing the kid. He said yes. They told him not to do it. He did it anyway and still got found not guilty.
The DA in this case said they do not release 911 calls because they may hinder the investigation. I wonder how?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My theory will remained unchanged. She put in a noise complaint, the music was still being played at a level she didn't like, she went up there in full police uniform to "show that n****** who is boss", and she didn't expect him to question her. That is why some people shouldn't have certain jobs. Everyone isn't going to respect your title, so you better have a plan B. I've seen Staties that I would respect as men because of how they carry themselves, not because they are wearing giant boots and the Sergeant Slaughter hat. She thought that because she was a cop, she is automatically supposed to get respect. Respect is earned, I don't give a fuck who you are...act like an ass, you won't get respect from me.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
My theory will remained unchanged. She put in a noise complaint, the music was still being played at a level she didn't like, she went up there in full police uniform to "show that n****** who is boss", and she didn't expect him to question her. That is why some people shouldn't have certain jobs. Everyone isn't going to respect your title, so you better have a plan B. I've seen Staties that I would respect as men because of how they carry themselves, not because they are wearing giant boots and the Sergeant Slaughter hat. She thought that because she was a cop, she is automatically supposed to get respect. Respect is earned, I don't give a fuck who you are...act like an ass, you won't get respect from me.
My only correction to what you posted is I think it was the football game playing, not music, but everything else, co-sign

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Apartment Management said - noise complaint - was NOT his apartment

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Apartment Management said - noise complaint - was NOT his apartment
Really there was a smell of weed was the complaint why they went but never smelled it from his door, was from somewhere else.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really there was a smell of weed was the complaint why they went but never smelled it from his door, was from somewhere else.

They are really throwing a bunch of shit at the wall hoping it sticks. They bombed so hard with that reefer madness gambit. It's 2018...we all know the truth about weed, and anyone against weed is being paid to be against it.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are really throwing a bunch of shit at the wall hoping it sticks. They bombed so hard with that reefer madness gambit. It's 2018...we all know the truth about weed, and anyone against weed is being paid to be against it.
Anybody against weed is moving in the right direction. Besides it erasing the memory that is over 220 degrees going down you esophagus and into your lungs scarring up lung tissue. First it was meat but when the drugs came into the scene then there was a very fast pace for blacks to go away from being themselves or the way they were in the beginning.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody against weed is moving in the right direction. Besides it erasing the memory that is over 220 degrees going down you esophagus and into your lungs scarring up lung tissue. First it was meat but when the drugs came into the scene then there was a very fast pace for blacks to go away from being themselves or the way they were in the beginning.

Inhaling any burning carbon is bad, I think we can agree on that, but that argument fails immediately because there are many non combustible ways to intake thc. The freedom aspect comes into play as well. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean the hundreds of millions of people across the country need to feel the same. I don't eat mayo, I'm not trying to start a movement to stop other people from doing it.

Please leave a kind word or thoughts into the good brother Botham's thread. You really could have private messaged your post. I hate to see a thread like this get derailed because the innocent killing of a black man should never be pivoted into something else. Peace.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
(Republican) Dallas County District Attorney Faith Johnson, Falls in Reelection Bid
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politic...torney-Falls-in-Reelection-Bid-499903022.html

faith-johnson-presser.jpg

The new Dallas District Attorney elect John Creuzot will now take on the Amber Guyger- Botham Jean case
http://www.fox4news.com/news/john-creuzot-hopes-to-unseat-dallas-county-da-faith-johnson

JohnCreuzot-1-300x300.jpg

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
John Creuzot for DA
STATEMENT ON THE DEATH OF BOTHAM JEAN (On September 12th, when it first happened)

STATEMENT ON THE DEATH OF BOTHAM JEAN

Once again, we are experiencing the pain, sorrow and anger caused by the death of another black male at the hands of a police officer. We ask with dismay, how can it be that an officer who is supposed to serve and protect instead shoots and kills an innocent person like Botham Jean? Our hearts and prayers go out to his family, and we demand a speedy, transparent, and just conclusion to this tragedy.

This case is unusual for many reasons. There was no “street encounter” between Officer Amber Guyger and Jean. Apparently they did not know each other. Officer Guyger claims to have entered Jean’s apartment believing it to be her own, and believing Jean to be an intruder. We will, of course, learn much more about the facts of this encounter as the evidence is revealed.

Law enforcement is saying they will charge Officer Guyger with manslaughter. Why not murder? What is the difference between the two offenses?

As defined by Texas law, murder is committed when a person intentionally or knowingly causes the death of an individual or intends to cause serious bodily injury and commits an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual. The range of punishment for murder is confinement in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for life or any term of years not more than 99 years or less than five years. An optional fine not to exceed $10,000.00 may be assessed.

As defined by Texas law, manslaughter is committed if a person recklessly causes the death of an individual. Texas law further states, when the offense is assaultive in nature, such as shooting an individual, that a person acts recklessly, with respect to the result of his conduct when he is aware of but consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the result, in this case death, will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor’s standpoint. The range of punishment for manslaughter is imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for any term of not more than 20 years or less than two years. An optional fine not to exceed $10,000.00 may be assessed.

From 1991 to 2012, I was one of your state district judges, and I have practiced as a prosecutor and as a defense lawyer handling hundreds of cases. I am not aware of a case in which a person shoots another person in the torso, with death as the result, and is charged with manslaughter. In Dallas County, the longstanding practice of our law enforcement agencies, in similar cases, has been to charge suspects with murder by either intentionally and knowingly causing the death of an individual or by intending to cause serious bodily injury and committing an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual.

This deviation from the norm begs many questions. Are there facts in this case that warrant a departure from standard practice? Is the fact that Guyger is a police officer the reason to bring a charge of manslaughter instead of murder? Jean’s family and this community deserve a transparent and rational explanation for the departure from standard charging protocols.

Can we expect Officer Guyger’s attorneys to raise well-recognized defenses? Yes. Expect the defense to raise the issue of “mistake of fact.” In Texas law, “mistake of fact” is defined as follows: it is a defense to prosecution that the actor through mistake formed a reasonable belief about a matter of fact if this mistaken belief negated the kind of culpability required for commission of the offense. How might “mistake of fact” apply to this case? Entering an apartment that you thought was yours. In other words, Officer Guyger’s defense could argue that she was not a trespasser or a burglar or someone intending to commit a criminal act, but rather someone who mistakenly entered the wrong apartment.

Additionally, if Officer Guyger’s attorneys argue “mistake of fact” they will likely also argue that she had reason to defend herself. It will be incumbent on the prosecution to show that she did not have justification such as the use of deadly force for self-defense, or deadly force to prevent the other’s imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime.

Based on what little information we have so far, this is the best explanation of the law that I can provide for the community. Left unanswered is why Officer Guyger’s arrest and charging were delayed. Was this delay in part due to the fact that she is a police officer? I suspect so. Another question left unanswered is whether Officer Guyger, based on the facts and standard protocol, is being charged with an offense a level below what you or I would be charged with under similar circumstances. Certainly it appears she is benefiting from leniency.

As I said, the family of Botham Jean and the community are owed a transparent and rational explanation for how this tragic situation has been handled to date. Let us hope we get that. Justice demands it.

John Creuzot, September 12, 2018

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
John Creuzot for DA
STATEMENT ON THE DEATH OF BOTHAM JEAN (On September 12th, when it first happened)

STATEMENT ON THE DEATH OF BOTHAM JEAN

Once again, we are experiencing the pain, sorrow and anger caused by the death of another black male at the hands of a police officer. We ask with dismay, how can it be that an officer who is supposed to serve and protect instead shoots and kills an innocent person like Botham Jean? Our hearts and prayers go out to his family, and we demand a speedy, transparent, and just conclusion to this tragedy.

This case is unusual for many reasons. There was no “street encounter” between Officer Amber Guyger and Jean. Apparently they did not know each other. Officer Guyger claims to have entered Jean’s apartment believing it to be her own, and believing Jean to be an intruder. We will, of course, learn much more about the facts of this encounter as the evidence is revealed.

Law enforcement is saying they will charge Officer Guyger with manslaughter. Why not murder? What is the difference between the two offenses?

As defined by Texas law, murder is committed when a person intentionally or knowingly causes the death of an individual or intends to cause serious bodily injury and commits an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual. The range of punishment for murder is confinement in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for life or any term of years not more than 99 years or less than five years. An optional fine not to exceed $10,000.00 may be assessed.

As defined by Texas law, manslaughter is committed if a person recklessly causes the death of an individual. Texas law further states, when the offense is assaultive in nature, such as shooting an individual, that a person acts recklessly, with respect to the result of his conduct when he is aware of but consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the result, in this case death, will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor’s standpoint. The range of punishment for manslaughter is imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for any term of not more than 20 years or less than two years. An optional fine not to exceed $10,000.00 may be assessed.

From 1991 to 2012, I was one of your state district judges, and I have practiced as a prosecutor and as a defense lawyer handling hundreds of cases. I am not aware of a case in which a person shoots another person in the torso, with death as the result, and is charged with manslaughter. In Dallas County, the longstanding practice of our law enforcement agencies, in similar cases, has been to charge suspects with murder by either intentionally and knowingly causing the death of an individual or by intending to cause serious bodily injury and committing an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual.

This deviation from the norm begs many questions. Are there facts in this case that warrant a departure from standard practice? Is the fact that Guyger is a police officer the reason to bring a charge of manslaughter instead of murder? Jean’s family and this community deserve a transparent and rational explanation for the departure from standard charging protocols.

Can we expect Officer Guyger’s attorneys to raise well-recognized defenses? Yes. Expect the defense to raise the issue of “mistake of fact.” In Texas law, “mistake of fact” is defined as follows: it is a defense to prosecution that the actor through mistake formed a reasonable belief about a matter of fact if this mistaken belief negated the kind of culpability required for commission of the offense. How might “mistake of fact” apply to this case? Entering an apartment that you thought was yours. In other words, Officer Guyger’s defense could argue that she was not a trespasser or a burglar or someone intending to commit a criminal act, but rather someone who mistakenly entered the wrong apartment.

Additionally, if Officer Guyger’s attorneys argue “mistake of fact” they will likely also argue that she had reason to defend herself. It will be incumbent on the prosecution to show that she did not have justification such as the use of deadly force for self-defense, or deadly force to prevent the other’s imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime.

Based on what little information we have so far, this is the best explanation of the law that I can provide for the community. Left unanswered is why Officer Guyger’s arrest and charging were delayed. Was this delay in part due to the fact that she is a police officer? I suspect so. Another question left unanswered is whether Officer Guyger, based on the facts and standard protocol, is being charged with an offense a level below what you or I would be charged with under similar circumstances. Certainly it appears she is benefiting from leniency.

As I said, the family of Botham Jean and the community are owed a transparent and rational explanation for how this tragic situation has been handled to date. Let us hope we get that. Justice demands it.

John Creuzot, September 12, 2018

So glad this dude won his race for DA, looks like he's honestly interested in prison reform and has his head on straight with regards to this case. Good job Dallas!! :yes:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some white folk mad and ready to fry this hoe but Dallas DA on some bullshit

That searching his apartment and her moving without them even making any comparison to her apartment looking his tripped me out. So the DA know that she had a headstart on covering her ass.

Dallas DA has just been voted out fellas.
See my previous post above.
Let's hope this newly appointed DA is bout that action, and was not just "giving the people what they wanted to hear".

:cool::cool::cool:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

ON you alright but man....weed is natural. It’s from the earth. :hmm: God put it here for you, and me! Take advantage man

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ON you alright but man....weed is natural. It’s from the earth. :hmm: God put it here for you, and me! Take advantage man
We do not consume everything that grows. Some things cause certain effects. Cocaine gives you energy but has other side effects. Caffeine gives you energy but it sends your system into overdrive and you are more depleted afterwards than before you took it.
The thing about smoking weed is that is over 220 degrees going down your throat and into your lungs scarring up lung tissue and stuff. But it also erases your memory. Some where in history whites succeeded in erasing the minds of blacks. Those who's minds were not erased were killed.
It is strange that so much stuff is either hid or destroyed. And that is still going on right now. But with the writing on the pyramids and other things we know that if the people that wrote the stuff died then there would still be others that had learned from them or were family members that could still build the things that are a mystery to the world as well as read and speak the things that are a mystery to the world. What ever happened back then there had to be a lot of killing going on. And right now they are practicing killing us. They have ways of killing us that is secret and hidden without having to constantly gun us down and stuff. Eugenics is a public study and a private study. We have strayed a long way from eating raw fruits and vegetables. But we will never be free as long as our mouth and our kids mouths are in the white man's kitchen. We are addicted to processed food the same way junkies are addicted to the hard stuff. They flooded the country with drugs because that will control the strong gene ones that they have trouble with their white reality controlling them. They have to bring in stronger stuff. Any young black who is not controlled by education, religion, and law drugs take over to keep that mind in check.
There was a time when we did things that whites could not do There was a time when whites recognized us as God and we recognized them as devils. We have been behind enemy lines for so long we only know about being carbon copies of them.
Back when I lived in Tacoma Washington I was in good shape and I had learned how to actually make energy balls in the palm of my hands. But that is not even scratching ground of the things we use to do. Being as one with natural again will reveal that whites are an enemy to the earth and the universe. They are controlled by the same spirit that was in Jonestown. Most of the whites and blacks in Jonestown did not know that they were in an experiment to keep blacks dominated and unaware who they really are.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas in another thread talking bout fuck voting lol
As for myself it is a reason why I say it. But there are millions of blacks that could not vote even if they want to. And cases like Cynthia Mckinney and Congressman Ryan proves that there is somebody else that has the last say so of everything.
We are supporting a system that is actually based on a reality created by whites. That DA will support a white reality or they will get rid of him. There are reasons why millions of blacks cannot vote or legally own a gun. The real reasons are actually unseen. But to make it short building up white power is totally different than separating and building truth and black power.
What Elijah Muhammad was doing was about the first time any body of blacks had started moving toward the truth. I am not able to eat one meal a day right now. But originally we only ate raw fruits and vegetables and bee pollen. It is hard to do that but we will never be free when we consume devil food or addicted to processed foods and other poisons. Elijah said that the navy bean was the perfect food but it is not it is bee pollen. But when we start separating from whites certain things come against us. One of those things is drugs followed by prison and other things.
I do not have anything against voting. All of it helps. But voting is not going to do what needs to be done. Total separation is the only real salvation for blacks. But it is the only real salvation for whites and other races also. White supremacy is killing the soil, the earth, the food, the air, the water, etc. and it is killing all of humanity. It is a suicidal force but I know for a fact you will not end the rule of that force with just voting.
Nazi's main target was black. We were the victims of Nazi holocaust. But the so called whites that call themselves Jews get all the money and a country to call their homeland. And Nazi's run America. And then you have blacks that fall in love with nazi's like Bush. It is sad.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
As for myself it is a reason why I say it. But there are millions of blacks that could not vote even if they want to. And cases like Cynthia Mckinney and Congressman Ryan proves that there is somebody else that has the last say so of everything.
We are supporting a system that is actually based on a reality created by whites. That DA will support a white reality or they will get rid of him. There are reasons why millions of blacks cannot vote or legally own a gun. The real reasons are actually unseen. But to make it short building up white power is totally different than separating and building truth and black power.
What Elijah Muhammad was doing was about the first time any body of blacks had started moving toward the truth. I am not able to eat one meal a day right now. But originally we only ate raw fruits and vegetables and bee pollen. It is hard to do that but we will never be free when we consume devil food or addicted to processed foods and other poisons. Elijah said that the navy bean was the perfect food but it is not it is bee pollen. But when we start separating from whites certain things come against us. One of those things is drugs followed by prison and other things.
I do not have anything against voting. All of it helps. But voting is not going to do what needs to be done. Total separation is the only real salvation for blacks. But it is the only real salvation for whites and other races also. White supremacy is killing the soil, the earth, the food, the air, the water, etc. and it is killing all of humanity. It is a suicidal force but I know for a fact you will not end the rule of that force with just voting.
Nazi's main target was black. We were the victims of Nazi holocaust. But the so called whites that call themselves Jews get all the money and a country to call their homeland. And Nazi's run America. And then you have blacks that fall in love with nazi's like Bush. It is sad.
You're not well though.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're not well though.
Lol what do you mean I am not well? The white man's world is a sick suicidal system. Just like Jonestown we are talking about people that are sick and they like being sick. But the sickness is hid. Just because they seem like sources of light on the outside they are like raging wolves against anybody real.
There are a lot of things that some of us understand but got to fight to be able to prove it. What we know about family life we learned from those who created a reality that they do not even live by. It is the whites that are not a part of the inner circle that lives by it. And we follow the lives of the common whites.
It really does not mean anything to the people that rule the world what we do unless it involves you breaking their control over you. If blacks are not trying to separating from devils to get a chance to at least think for themselves then they know that everybody is still sleep. Instead of me or others like me being sick it might be the masses are not well and do not know it.