Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Notice >> It does NOT say that she had to 'prop the door open' in order to let herself back into the apartment and/or to allow the EMS workers inside. :smh:

Notice >> It does NOT say that the Cops and EMS First Responders NEEDED to find a Building Manager (or a Superintendent) with an Electronic Key to let them inside. :smh:

Not sure if this is 100% accurate, but some folks who live in that building have claimed (on social media) that those EMS First Responders workers who arrived wore body cameras.

If true, where is all the footage of THEIR arrival at the scene? :hmm:

Folks have also said that the body camera footage of those EMS First Responders might show that Amber's own key WAS USED to open the door to let them all inside.

If this is true, it means that she most likely had a Master Key.

And the logical conclusion is... that the Building Management gave her a Master Key because she also worked as the 'Security Officer' of this apartment complex.... as a side job... and she probably benefitted from a reduction in her monthly rent, for doing it. :hmm:
Where you come up with all of this from?

EMS have body cams? Never heard of that b4 and doubt medically, they would allow that. Never heard of that b4. There are privacy issues, people they confront aren't under suspicion for a crime, as a cop would wear one.

Then this whole thing about moonlighting as a security officer for the building? So why she banged on the door to be let in?

Even if she was security for the complex, having a master key and entering is still breaking an entering.

That theory sounds so far fetched. Where you see all this at?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow BGOL doing detective work keep it going fellas.

CSI: BGOL

380.gif

images

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered

EMS have body cams? Never heard of that b4 and doubt medically, they would allow that. Never heard of that b4. There are privacy issues, people they confront aren't under suspicion for a crime, as a cop would wear one.

Then this whole thing about moonlighting as a security officer for the building? So why she banged on the door to be let in?

Even if she was security for the complex, having a master key and entering is still breaking an entering.

EMS Body cams: I thought he said that's people people reported seeing so if its true, that would help a lot.

You can hear EMS refer to her as "security" so I bet he witnessed her opening doors.

As for her banging on the door the quote she said is "let me in". I read a commentator on youtube who thinks the door was cracked open by Botham like black folks would open the door for the police, only enough of a crack to talk and she was trying to fight her way inside so she can shoot him, hence she says "let me in" instead of "open the door". I really suspect she was trying to do some sort of probable cause arrest with the allegations of the smell of weed that was planted. I remember a report that Botham complained to his girlfriend that they were in his apartment when he wasn't home. I bet that was her. I suspect she was really on some crooked bullshit.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Watch from the 0:29 second mark to the 0:32 second mark.

You will clearly see at least 6 Cops & 2 EMS workers (aka First Responders).

And since it was an 'officer involved shooting'... there are probably even more Cops / Fire Rescue / EMS / First Responders in the hallway & downstairs. :yes:

All Dallas Cops to Wear Body Cameras by 2019, Police Chief Says

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/all-dallas-cops-will-sport-body-cameras-by-next-year-10668352

The 2nd paragraph of the article says...

"We know that body cameras are a must. Right now, we have approximately 50% percent of the officers that are on patrol outfitted with body cameras," Hall said. "Our goal, working with Axon [the company that provides DPD's cameras] is to outfit the rest of patrol. ... We're trying to get that done in the next six (6) to nine (9) months to make sure that every officer is outfitted, not only for their safety but because this builds trust in our community."

DPD body cams activate whenever an officer wearing one gets out of a squad car.

NOTE >> This article was written 6 months ago.

So its safe to say that EVEN MORE than 50% of the Cops already had body cameras by the time this tragic incident took place.

Now if at least HALF of all the Dallas police ALREADY have body cameras... and you have 'that many' First Responders which include Cops, EMS Paramedics & Fire/Rescue workers at the crime scene.... then chances are very good that SOME of them were wearing (functioning) Body Cameras that recorded SOMETHING. :yes:

Chances are extremely low that 10+ different RANDOM first responders could all show up at the same location... BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM have a (working) body camera. :smh:

Skip to the 1:25 mark below and listen to the local Dallas news reporter when she says that the footage from the body cameras of the 'First Responding Officers' shows that Amber's key was still in the door, when they arrived.

My bad if i posted some 'bad information'. :dunno: And did not articulate it correctly.
I think you may have been focused on... EMS Workers with Body Cameras. :dunno:

Why did she bang on the door?

To verify if somebody was home first :yes:... instead of just walking right in (unannounced) without ANY backup, at all.

Her story about the door being ajar is impossible. :smh:

She went up there to confront him. Banged on the door. He didn't open it.
And/or he said something to piss her off. So she probably let herself in.

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I remember a report that Botham complained to his girlfriend that they were in his apartment when he wasn't home. I bet that was her. I suspect she was really on some crooked bullshit.
No the building management came to his door as he came home cause weed was strong near his door but they found out it was not his apartment and that was that.

As for banging on his door, we don't still know what was going on. My first thought was, prior to anything ever coming out was noise from him watching the game.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Watch from the 0:29 second mark to the 0:32 second mark.

You will clearly see at least 6 Cops & 2 EMS workers (aka First Responders).

And since it was an 'officer involved shooting'... there are probably even more Cops / Fire Rescue / EMS / First Responders in the hallway & downstairs. :yes:

All Dallas Cops to Wear Body Cameras by 2019, Police Chief Says

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/all-dallas-cops-will-sport-body-cameras-by-next-year-10668352

The 2nd paragraph of the article says...

"We know that body cameras are a must. Right now, we have approximately 50% percent of the officers that are on patrol outfitted with body cameras," Hall said. "Our goal, working with Axon [the company that provides DPD's cameras] is to outfit the rest of patrol. ... We're trying to get that done in the next six (6) to nine (9) months to make sure that every officer is outfitted, not only for their safety but because this builds trust in our community."

DPD body cams activate whenever an officer wearing one gets out of a squad car.

NOTE >> This article was written 6 months ago.

So its safe to say that EVEN MORE than 50% of the Cops already had body cameras by the time this tragic incident took place.

Now if at least HALF of all the Dallas police ALREADY have body cameras... and you have 'that many' First Responders which include Cops, EMS Paramedics & Fire/Rescue workers at the crime scene.... then chances are very good that SOME of them were wearing (functioning) Body Cameras that recorded SOMETHING. :yes:

Chances are extremely low that 10+ different RANDOM first responders could all show up at the same location... BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM have a (working) body camera. :smh:

Skip to the 1:25 mark below and listen to the local Dallas news reporter when she says that the footage from the body cameras of the 'First Responding Officers' shows that Amber's key was still in the door, when they arrived.

My bad if i posted some 'bad information'. :dunno: And did not articulate it correctly.

To verify if somebody was home first :yes:... instead of just walking right in (unannounced) without ANY backup, at all.

And/or he said something to piss her off. So she probably let herself in.

Don't know man, you are going off on some tangents.

I was an EMT for NYC. Yes we were first responders BUT that don't mean you are outfitting an EMS worker with a body cam. Do you know how many hospitals frown upon the use of cam pics with certain ways a patient is given care? Because of lawsuit liability?

You get that multiple times a day I saw women naked of all ages that would be a liability if recorded. As well as my patient care could be grounds for a lawsuit?

If I'm wrong I'm wrong and stand corrected, but I've never heard of any EMS worker wearing a body cam.

All fire, EMS and police ARE first responders, does not mean they ALL wear body cams.

And the funniest shit I'd love to see is firefighters wearing that, cause the amount of shit they take in a fire and say was burned up is criminal.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't know man, you are going off on some tangents.

I was an EMT for NYC. Yes we were first responders BUT that don't mean you are outfitting an EMS worker with a body cam. Do you know how many hospitals frown upon the use of cam pics with certain ways a patient is given care? Because of lawsuit liability?

You get that multiple times a day I saw women naked of all ages that would be a liability if recorded. As well as my patient care could be grounds for a lawsuit?

If I'm wrong I'm wrong and stand corrected, but I've never heard of any EMS worker wearing a body cam.

All fire, EMS and police ARE first responders, does not mean they ALL wear body cams.

And the funniest shit I'd love to see is firefighters wearing that, cause the amount of shit they take in a fire and say was burned up is criminal.
I think you are too focused on just EMTs wearing body cams. :smh:
Some states/cities (like Dallas) also have Civilian First Responders.
And those Civilian First Responders are using body cams nowadays. (even in Dallas)

But the 'main point' you are overlooking is that more than 50% of the Cops in Dallas already have (mandatory) body cams.
That's why I posted the article. (Btw, Dallas started implementing body cams 4 years ago, back in 2014.)

The news reporter said that the "First Responding OFFICERS" have footage of their arrival, on the scene... and it is DOCUMENTED that the footage shows that SHE let them into the apartment... so 'how could she have opened the door'...if the door would automatically SLAM SHUT while she was pacing the hallway, on the phone? :hmm:

And where are those 'documents'? :dunno:

Again, don't just focus on 'the EMTs' (who might /or might not be) wearing body cameras... and all the 'legal issues' that might arise. :smh:

Focus on the fact that THERE IS BODY CAM FOOTAGE of the door that she claimed was ajar... and the KEY FOB she used to get in... which the Cops refuse to release. :hmm:

If she was 'telling the truth' about using the wrong key... and the door actually WAS 'ajar'.... they probably would have released the footage a long time ago, to exonerate her in the 'court of public opinion'. However, I personally suspect that said body cam footage shows her using a 'different key' TO RE-ENTER the apartment, with no problems whatsoever. And that's probably why they DO NOT want to release it. For any reason.

"Propping the door open" would be a major detail... that has been (intentionally) OMITTED from every single version of her story... and every document about the events of that night.

She said she 'turned the lights on' when she went inside... AFTER she shot him... then 'looked around' and realized she was in the wrong place... then called 911... while frantically pacing the hallway & profusely apologizing... but she never explains HOW she got back into the apartment. :hmm:

She took the time to find something to prop the door open? Oh Word? Was it a book? Was it her backpack? Was it a chair? Was it an object in the apartment? Or maybe she just let gravity swing the door shut? IF so.... did it automatically lock when it closed, like it normally does? :dunno:

Did she leave her key in the door... for several minutes... until the First Responders arrived? :dunno:

Ask yourself... if the other Cops who arrived later on the scene needed someone else on the 4th floor to let them in... then HOW did they ALL get back into his apartment? :smh:

The reporter said that there is 'footage' of her letting the EMTs inside the apartment.
How was that even possible... if her key did not work, in the first place? :hmm:

Ask yourself... Where is the 'body cam footage' that has been reported???? :smh:

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I think you are too focused on just EMTs wearing body cams. :smh:
Some states/cities (like Dallas) also have Civilian First Responders.
And those Civilian First Responders are using body cams nowadays. (even in Dallas)

But the 'main point' you are overlooking is that more than 50% of the Cops in Dallas already have (mandatory) body cams.
That's why I posted the article. (Btw, Dallas started implementing body cams 4 years ago, back in 2014.)

The news reporter said that the "First Responding OFFICERS" have footage of their arrival, on the scene... and it is DOCUMENTED that the footage shows that SHE let them into the apartment... so 'how could she have opened the door'...if the door would automatically SLAM SHUT while she was pacing the hallway, on the phone? :hmm:

And where are those 'documents'? :dunno:

Again, don't just focus on 'the EMTs' (who might /or might not be) wearing body cameras... and all the 'legal issues' that might arise. :smh:

Focus on the fact that THERE IS BODY CAM FOOTAGE of the door that she claimed was ajar... and the KEY FOB she used to get in... which the Cops refuse to release. :hmm:

If she was 'telling the truth' about using the wrong key... and the door actually WAS 'ajar'.... they probably would have released the footage a long time ago, to exonerate her in the 'court of public opinion'. However, I personally suspect that said body cam footage shows her using a 'different key' TO RE-ENTER the apartment, with no problems whatsoever. And that's probably why they DO NOT want to release it. For any reason.

"Propping the door open" would be a major detail... that has been (intentionally) OMITTED from every single version of her story... and every document about the events of that night.

She said she 'turned the lights on' when she went inside... AFTER she shot him... then 'looked around' and realized she was in the wrong place... then called 911... while frantically pacing the hallway & profusely apologizing... but she never explains HOW she got back into the apartment. :hmm:

She took the time to find something to prop the door open? Oh Word? Was it a book? Was it her backpack? Was it a chair? Was it an object in the apartment? Or maybe she just let gravity swing the door shut? IF so.... did it automatically lock when it closed, like it normally does? :dunno:

Did she leave her key in the door... for several minutes... until the First Responders arrived? :dunno:

Ask yourself... if the other Cops who arrived later on the scene needed someone else on the 4th floor to let them in... then HOW did they ALL get back into his apartment? :smh:

The reporter said that there is 'footage' of her letting the EMTs inside the apartment.
How was that even possible... if her key did not work, in the first place? :hmm:

Ask yourself... Where is the 'body cam footage' that has been reported???? :smh:
Yes those are questions. But as you originally posted about EMS workers had body cams is what I replied to.

I guess we'll just have to see what or how she got back in. I don't think it's a big deal, she could of used her backpack or whatever to leave the door open.

If she has some master key cause she moonlighted as security there, we'll have to see. I just think that's a little far fetched as I haven't seen anything about that.

Even if she did, what difference does it make. She still entered his apartment and shot him.

With no grounds to do that, with a master key or not.

She banged on his door and said "let me in", why would she say that and have a key. She didn't say something like "I know you're in there and I'm going to use my key".

Having a master key or not, is still violating someone's right to entry if they did not give you permission to enter and she didn't have a warrant.

We need to focus on what new evidence they will let out to the public. Because at the moment, all I can see is they're dropping nothing to corroborate her story which tells me she has none.

If anything she said was true, they would of showed her entering and walking to her wrong door by mistake, but we the public, have seen no footage. They would of released body cam footage from any responding officers, but again the public has been given no footage.

All that tells us is they have really nothing to back up her story and it's really BS. They are paddling up shits creek with no paddle.

Don't know how long before they are forced to do something. They seem different, politics wise, than other places. Other places wouldn't tolerate this. But this is Texas...

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And/or he said something to piss her off. So she probably let herself in.[/QUOTE]

PROBLEM IS, AT THIS POINT I DON'T TRUST THAT THE 911 CALL IS EVEN ACCURATE. THEY COULD HAVE REPRODUCED IT AFTER ALL THIS TIME.

EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS CONTRADICT THE EMS BODY CAM FOOTAGE AND 911 CALL RECORDING. BULL SHIT.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn something need to be done about this shit. The next time they do an episode of American Gangster they need to start covering this shit. This shit is slick slavery. They make money off of crime and you looking like the criminal. Has there ever been a protest in front of these bitches homes. Other countries cannot protest America because their countries have been taken over by America and if they protest the puppet government, then America have military or other hired killers to silence them.
I am wondering what curses and spells enabled the wicked to be so powerful like Jim Jones and Jonestown and other great white devils and white empires. What if blacks did wake up to their original way of life and their original natural powers and technology.

Ctdimeshnic

wannabe star
Registered
Damn something need to be done about this shit. The next time they do an episode of American Gangster they need to start covering this shit. This shit is slick slavery. They make money off of crime and you looking like the criminal. Has there ever been a protest in front of these bitches homes. Other countries cannot protest America because their countries have been taken over by America and if they protest the puppet government, then America have military or other hired killers to silence them.
I am wondering what curses and spells enabled the wicked to be so powerful like Jim Jones and Jonestown and other great white devils and white empires. What if blacks did wake up to their original way of life and their original natural powers and technology.

Facts.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I was surprised when I saw that video about the government signing contracts with private prisons where the government got to keep the prison filled at least 97% or they have to pay a 3 million dollar fine. So the government provide the crime and prisons. It is slavery at a more sophisticated level. Tax dollars are mainly for a certain force in this world. And that force is suicidal.
Rwanda had a genocide that was ordered by an international christian group. They were integrating Christianity into the government about the same way Jim Jones was doing in California. For blacks in Chicago and everywhere else it is not about disarming them it is about learning about self control and knowing who the real enemy is.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right... They got a warrant for Botham quick as fuck.... And it is still being treated like an on the job shooting... It wasn't, stop protecting this murderer
At this point... it's probably in the same file/folder as the results of her 'blood test' & the 'search warrant' of her apartment. :smh:

Nobody knows. :dunno:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes they are. They hope we all will forget about it. Then in about 4/5 years from now a not guilty verdict will happen and the bitch will continue living her best life.

The people in Dallas are still on top of this. Everyone has called out the bullshit about how they can't release any info, but somehow they released that Botham had weed in his apartment.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The people in Dallas are still on top of this. Everyone has called out the bullshit about how they can't release any info, but somehow they released that Botham had weed in his apartment.
Botham friend said that Botham does not smoke weed unless he started in the last two months. I had watched that interview with AZ. He said he wrote the book that they made the movie paid in full off of because he wanted to let the black youth know that the game is over. It is over. The only real drug dealers making any money is the government unless you are connected with them. And they have a license to kill. They have plenty of dope, money and power. All over the world police and military power is backed up by crooked dollars and they are growing stronger. They are genocide us in the middle east and Africa and over here in America while we are programmed to keep right on making them stronger.
We are all waiting on our turn right now unless there is somebody that finally comes to power that is not controlled by them. NRA and the politicians they seem to be friends with seem to have a hidden agenda. Blacks do not manufacturer guns here or any where. But they seem to not mind arming the blacks that are sleep or the ones that they know they control.
I am trying to keep up with this case a lot. That lady was ordinary until she killed an unarmed black man then it seems like she is supposed to be rewarded for that. Something like Rwanda where they are suppose to be doing God a favor by killing all the Tutsi's. Not the armed ones but the helpless unarmed ones.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Botham friend said that Botham does not smoke weed unless he started in the last two months.
Y'all gotta not jump the gun and assume that they even assumed the weed was his.

All the property taken included all her property that was left there as well. So the bag she left could of been where the weed was found.

I never really believed the weed to be his. If it was they would of released his toxicology long time ago. They haven't said anything about his blood work, which should speak volumes already.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all gotta not jump the gun and assume that they even assumed the weed was his.

All the property taken included all her property that was left there as well. So the bag she left could of been where the weed was found.

I never really believed the weed to be his. If it was they would of released his toxicology long time ago. They haven't said anything about his blood work, which should speak volumes already.
Well the question is, is the DA doing her job? I am anxious to see how this is finally going to end. With Zimmerman it seem like an easy case to win. But not when you got somebody coaching you on what to say while they rig everything else up.
Also in Arkansas they are blowing people doors off and rushing in to see if they can find anything to arrest them on. Even if the warrant is false and they find nothing they do not have to pay for the door. This is that Nazi stuff and all the money is going to those who are part of that shit. And the target of the Nazi's was to kill off the black race first. We are becoming more and more like the people in Jonestown and the helpless blacks that were slaughtered in Rwanda.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don’t care if he was smoking crack. Shit ain’t got nothing to do with someone just rolling up into your crib and shooting you at home because they came into the wrong apartment.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I don’t care if he was smoking crack. Shit ain’t got nothing to do with someone just rolling up into your crib and shooting you at home because they came into the wrong apartment.
Of course, only said that because they will always try to defame the character of a black victim. And there was no wrong apartment.