Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
We know because just like in the military they don't get to keep there jobs and/or get reprimanded if they do and those that speak out and lose those jobs and/or get reprimanded have no problem going public. I served in the military and I spoke out about foul shit I saw and got reprimanded and passed over for promotions and had no problems with speaking out about what they did to me and the folks I spoke up for. I took my shit to the op-ed section of the base newspaper going over everybody head. It cost me my career but it is what it is. I'll be damned if cacs in my chain of command will be wearing shirts with confederate flags around my family with the phrase "Lincoln was wrong and the south shall rise again". All the while shitting on black troops and showing favoritism to whites. The black higher ups wanted me to keep quiet and keep my head down and don't make waves. That's the mindset of most blacks in jobs like LEO and the military. Keep your head low and don't make waves. Go with the flow and act like you don't see it. Hell some of them even act like they don't hear the racist jokes or actually laugh along with them. Just keeping there heads down and not making waves. Then they go home and have there friends and family thinking they all pro black.
This is why I didn’t go the leo route

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ari Schaffer was on Joe Rogan's podcast and he even acknowledged that the bad cops aren't the biggest problem, it's the cop standing by watching instead of saying "Yo Tony what the fuck are you doing?"
No thats not the problem; the problem is the system that supports the cops. Cops are not the issue; they do what they are told and what they are allowed to get away with. The issue is and we always be(until it changes) the system....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them black cops are weak punk bitches. They are a part of the white supremacy.

Basically the white supremacist police union got her shook & making sure she's complicit in the cover up.

Sadly it's us too. We're the most vocal against her. They've been on her ass since she got hired & made muthafuckas interview to keep their jobs. She let folks go, they got pissed. They caused a big stir when she gave her introduction presser in a business suit & not uniform...not knowing you have to be sworn in to get it & she hadn't been. They been wanting her out, this is their shot :smh:

Tells Ya a LOT when a Southern Jewish Councilman says and does a lot more to support the Community Outrage than a BLACK Female Police Chief.

Ari Schaffer was on Joe Rogan's podcast and he even acknowledged that the bad cops aren't the biggest problem, it's the cop standing by watching instead of saying "Yo Tony what the fuck are you doing?"
All this is saying that the system will be supported and upheld at all cost; it doesnt matter who is the Police Chief. The system is the issue and thats all we should ever concentrate on when these bullshit things happen to us.....

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
No thats not the problem; the problem is the system that supports the cops. Cops are not the issue; they do what they are told and what they are allowed to get away with. The issue is and we always be(until it changes) the system....
Those fucks vote.

Their friends and family vote in favor of da’s And judges that have same goals and views

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Family should sue for 1 Billion! Period!

Coons don't kneejerk and reply to me with your self hating bullshit!

This is a crime of the highest order and deserves to set a precedent for future race soldier abuses, the city of Dallas can afford it and I bet if the family wins it would send a message across this nation to all killer cops and agencies to not think they are immune to punishment!

1 Billion won't bring him back but if his life is treated like nothing this would definitely change that attitude!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is a crime of the highest order and deserves to set a precedent for future race soldier abuses, the city of Dallas can afford it and I bet if the family wins it would send a message across this nation to all killer cops and agencies to not think they are immune to punishment!

1 Billion won't bring him back but if his life is treated like nothing this would definitely change that attitude!

The fact that the peaceful protesters were locked up longer than someone that killed a completely innocent person should help their case.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good. Bankrupt the whole fuckin' department.

I think the max they can sue a govt org. for in Texas is $250k :smh:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know offended "some" folks with my last comment.
But let's be real here...

Fact is having Renee Hall in that position of Police Chief is practically no different than having a some Racist White Guy in that position. At the very least, she could have apologized to The Jean Family. Which to current reports, she has not done.

And it's not about ALL Black Women in civil service positions of power.
It's about THAT Black Woman who could have used her position to stepped up from the heart.
And didn't.

That tells me (and others I'm sure) A LOT about where her interests lies.
Especially in regards to Black Men.

Hell.
Prove Me Wrong.
I'd welcome it.

If you want to vehemently defend Hall, that is your right of course.
But I can't.
Because to me,
She's exhibiting the same attitudes as her White counterparts towards Black People.
Especially Black Men.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
The fact that the peaceful protesters were locked up longer than someone that killed a completely innocent person should help their case.
How, in a courtroom can they use that fact?
Opposing counsel will argue what relevance does that have to this case.

Maybe the jury hearing that. Idk

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How, in a courtroom can they use that fact?
Opposing counsel will argue what relevance does that have to this case.

Maybe the jury hearing that. Idk

Strictly for the jury. It highlights that there is a systemic problem that police receive special treatment not afforded to citizens.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just ran across this youtube clip. This is not how it happened but
Hopefully the animator can do a different clip for every story Amber Guyger told
Sometimes people need a visual representation, to show everyone how ridiculous her bullshit lies are
Notice the illuminated apt number, the laptop, cereal bowl, tv with the football game, etc, etc
The last 45 seconds of the clip though :(:(:(
But nice work done.....

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We know because just like in the military they don't get to keep there jobs and/or get reprimanded if they do and those that speak out and lose those jobs and/or get reprimanded have no problem going public. I served in the military and I spoke out about foul shit I saw and got reprimanded and passed over for promotions and had no problems with speaking out about what they did to me and the folks I spoke up for. I took my shit to the op-ed section of the base newspaper going over everybody head. It cost me my career but it is what it is. I'll be damned if cacs in my chain of command will be wearing shirts with confederate flags around my family with the phrase "Lincoln was wrong and the south shall rise again". All the while shitting on black troops and showing favoritism to whites. The black higher ups wanted me to keep quiet and keep my head down and don't make waves. That's the mindset of most blacks in jobs like LEO and the military. Keep your head low and don't make waves. Go with the flow and act like you don't see it. Hell some of them even act like they don't hear the racist jokes or actually laugh along with them. Just keeping there heads down and not making waves. Then they go home and have there friends and family thinking they all pro black.

BRUH...I feel your pain. its a double standard when you call them on their bullshit. I was the first black officer programs director at my location in the south. From the day i checked in, i got the "you better conduct yourself with honor and integrity" speech bc the command had had some issues within regarding unethical/immoral behavior...mind you not from the black servicemen....then a year later a situation comes up with a program that SHOWED EXTREME FAVORITISM for a 2 stars son. Now keep in mind, i already had 5 other candidates apply for this program and spoken to the national board myself (job perk). The board stated that the program was full, no more candidates accepted until next year. not for the 2 stars son. he was submitted and accepted. well when the other candidate showed up, he said he found out and wanted to know WTF. What the command didnt know is that this particular candidate went to school with the 0-6's son (my O-5 commanders boss) . My commander walked into my office, closed the door and basically accused me of snitching. I informed that I did not say a word and didnt know how the candidate found out (bc I didnt at the time). The candidate said he was going to the newspapers and file a complaint with the military EOCC. This would have destroyed the command's reputation and stifled the chain of commands promotions. I got called into the XOs office after a local newspaper reporter showed and every panicked. The XO laid the whole thing at my feet, i reminded him that of his speech about honor and integrity and that this was their mess by bypassing the process to favor the 2 stars son, playing politics and now its been caught. long story short, all the candidates got picked up for this program and i got the worst evaluation that i have ever received bc i was honest and did the right thing. hurt my career like a mofo.

on the flip side, i understand what some of your chain was saying. in the military game, you have to be sitting in the drivers seat to make changes and influence shit. you cant get there by fighting the good fight always. if you are the CO and got a good XO, then you can promote the good people within your chain or make sure they get the schools or jobs they need to go higher. if you are not the person in charge, shit never changes. There is never support at your level that can help you. been through that shit personally and if i had not had backup during the situation above, i would have been more fucked than i was bc they were talking investigation on me with a charge of conduct unbecoming. but after the O-6 did their inquiry, that shit got deaded the same week. So yeah i understand their go along to get along plan but its a shit sandwich whichever way you go.

at the end of the day. you have to look in the mirror and have self respect. otherwise, you will lose yourself in the game of life.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
BRUH...I feel your pain. its a double standard when you call them on their bullshit. I was the first black officer programs director at my location in the south. From the day i checked in, i got the "you better conduct yourself with honor and integrity" speech bc the command had had some issues within regarding unethical/immoral behavior...mind you not from the black servicemen....then a year later a situation comes up with a program that SHOWED EXTREME FAVORITISM for a 2 stars son. Now keep in mind, i already had 5 other candidates apply for this program and spoken to the national board myself (job perk). The board stated that the program was full, no more candidates accepted until next year. not for the 2 stars son. he was submitted and accepted. well when the other candidate showed up, he said he found out and wanted to know WTF. What the command didnt know is that this particular candidate went to school with the 0-6's son (my O-5 commanders boss) . My commander walked into my office, closed the door and basically accused me of snitching. I informed that I did not say a word and didnt know how the candidate found out (bc I didnt at the time). The candidate said he was going to the newspapers and file a complaint with the military EOCC. This would have destroyed the command's reputation and stifled the chain of commands promotions. I got called into the XOs office after a local newspaper reporter showed and every panicked. The XO laid the whole thing at my feet, i reminded him that of his speech about honor and integrity and that this was their mess by bypassing the process to favor the 2 stars son, playing politics and now its been caught. long story short, all the candidates got picked up for this program and i got the worst evaluation that i have ever received bc i was honest and did the right thing. hurt my career like a mofo.

on the flip side, i understand what some of your chain was saying. in the military game, you have to be sitting in the drivers seat to make changes and influence shit. you cant get there by fighting the good fight always. if you are the CO and got a good XO, then you can promote the good people within your chain or make sure they get the schools or jobs they need to go higher. if you are not the person in charge, shit never changes. There is never support at your level that can help you. been through that shit personally and if i had not had backup during the situation above, i would have been more fucked than i was bc they were talking investigation on me with a charge of conduct unbecoming. but after the O-6 did their inquiry, that shit got deaded the same week. So yeah i understand their go along to get along plan but its a shit sandwich whichever way you go.

at the end of the day. you have to look in the mirror and have self respect. otherwise, you will lose yourself in the game of life.
The noncoms I had in that unit at the time was some straight up coons period. That situation with the XO wearing that t-shirt at a unit family day with everybody's families around and them not speaking up is all kinds of fucked up. Number one he's an officer in the chain. Number two the shirt is offensive and falls under the UCMJ. Number three the entire chain was out of order for not checking him and noncoms are supposed to uphold the standards in the military.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dallas police, DA, refuse to release officer's 911 call, other info related to Botham Jean killing

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...thing-city-dallas-wont-tell-death-botham-jean

"Other records that police and prosecutors refuse to release include: Guyger's personnel file, records related to her shooting of a man she said took her Taser during a struggle in 2017, Guyger's clock-in and clock-out times the day of the shooting.....other 911 calls about the shooting, Guyger's work schedule, body camera and dash camera videos"

"The News is also seeking drug and alcohol test results from blood taken from Guyger the night of the shooting.....Jean's autopsy report is also still pending."

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Dallas police, DA, refuse to release officer's 911 call, other info related to Botham Jean killing

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...thing-city-dallas-wont-tell-death-botham-jean

"Other records that police and prosecutors refuse to release include: Guyger's personnel file, records related to her shooting of a man she said took her Taser during a struggle in 2017, Guyger's clock-in and clock-out times the day of the shooting.....other 911 calls about the shooting, Guyger's work schedule, body camera and dash camera videos"

"The News is also seeking drug and alcohol test results from blood taken from Guyger the night of the shooting.....Jean's autopsy report is also still pending."
Only thing I wanna see is her getting out her car on the 4th floor and walking thru the 4th floor garage door to her alleged apt.

And wouldn't be worried about what they don't want to release, the family lawyer can get all that in discovery when they start their lawsuit.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Only thing I wanna see is her getting out her car on the 4th floor and walking thru the 4th floor garage door to her alleged apt.

And wouldn't be worried about what they don't want to release, the family lawyer can get all that in discovery when they start their lawsuit.

Yea they still haven't released any video footage of the garage, nor the apartment hallway
But they never even specified if cameras were in the apartment hallway though

Edit: Oh and don't forget, they still haven't released the saved history/info on the electronic door locks

Last edited:
Reactions: LSN

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Yea they still haven't released any video footage of the garage, nor the apartment hallway
But they never even specified if cameras were in the apartment hallway though
I really had to reread your post about them not releasing the info a few times.

Y'all comprehending that the shit is so fucked up that they don't want people to protest or riot.

If anything was good, they would of dropped it in the news already and made their BS statement at a press brief.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y'all comprehending that the shit is so fucked up that they don't want people to protest or riot.

If anything was good, they would of dropped it in the news already and made their BS statement at a press brief.

Exactly !!!
They probably won't release that shit until months, if not years, AFTER the trial, when they think most have forgotten about him
Because if there's inconsistencies in the 911 call or with the camera footage, and then she gets a not guilty verdict.....niggas might burn down that whole entire city !!!

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Also here's another important detail about the garage that we dont know yet.....

Facts first:
1. Guyger lived on the 3rd floor
2. Jean lived on the 4th (TOP) floor
3. Apparently the garage & apt floors are connected, so you walk directly from your car to the apt hallway
4. Sooo Guyger claimed she accidentally parked on the wrong garage floor...the 4th (TOP) floor

Question:
With most parking garages I've been to, the TOP garage floor does not have a ceiling, its open
Meaning you can look straight up to the sky
Sooo was this garage constructed the same way ???
Cause if so, there's no fucking way she mistook the 3rd level (ceiling above) garage, and the 4th level (open top) garage

I cant remember if anyone in this thread addressed this possible inconsistency or not ???
:idea::idea::idea:

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Also here's another important detail about the garage that we dont know yet.....

Facts first:
1. Guyger lived on the 3rd floor
2. Jean lived on the 4th (TOP) floor
3. Apparently the garage & apt floors are connected, so you walk directly from your car to the apt hallway
4. Sooo Guyger claimed she accidentally parked on the wrong garage floor...the 4th (TOP) floor

Question:
With most parking garages I've been to, the TOP garage floor does not have a ceiling, its open
Meaning you can look straight up to the sky
Sooo was this garage constructed the same way ???
Cause if so, there's no fucking way she mistook the 3rd level (ceiling above) garage, and the 4th level (open top) garage

I cant remember if anyone in this thread addressed this possible inconsistency or not ???
:idea::idea::idea:
Well can easily pull up the address on Google maps and look at it from the aerial view and street view.

I just pulled it up on their website.
It is 4 stories and like you said, the top floor of the garage is outdoors or not covered... But that seems like a 5th floor? The first floor, who knows if it is a parking floor or most places the parking starts on the second level.

https://www.southsideflatsapts.com/photogallery.aspx#

TX_Dallas_SouthSideFlats_p0663947_2_02_1_PhotoGallery.jpg

Last edited: