Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
It's clear this is beyond fucked up the way they are protecting her.

What needs to happen now is Dallas brothers and sisters need to mobilize and make sure this isn't swept under the rug as they're clearly trying to do.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Without saying anything else, I can count on one hand the of times I have entered the wrong apartment thinking that it was mine.

Hell, I don't even need a hand. Because zero. The answer is zero times.

Cops are trying to cover up something, and they should have just come clean with whatever, because they know that story doesn't make sense, and yet they let her go about her merry way.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Police intend to seek a manslaughter charge against a Dallas officer who shot and killed a 26-year-old man Thursday night when she entered his apartment near downtown, mistaking it for her own.

"This is a very unique situation," Police Chief U. Renee Hall said at an afternoon news conference. "We have ceased handling it under our normal protocol as an officer-involved shooting."

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ported-cedars-near-dallas-police-headquarters

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rapid response for police against their own!

Police intend to seek a manslaughter charge against a Dallas officer who shot and killed a 26-year-old man Thursday night when she entered his apartment near downtown, mistaking it for her own.

"This is a very unique situation," Police Chief U. Renee Hall said at an afternoon news conference. "We have ceased handling it under our normal protocol as an officer-involved shooting."

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...ported-cedars-near-dallas-police-headquarters

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Police Chief U. Renee Hall said at an afternoon news conference. "We have ceased handling it under our normal protocol as an officer-involved shooting."
This is exactly what I thought, this wasn't a service related shooting; so why treat the cop as if it was?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Police unions won't condemn this reckless behavior by one of their own but they got time to voice their dissatisfaction with Nike & Kap..

I hate that another brotha lost his life but these devils are going to realize sooner that later that people not going to take this shit no more.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well she was so exhausted from her "full shift," she was able to WALK all the way home without tripping and shooting someone...got into the elevator, didn't realize she got off on the wrong floor.... AND didn't realize the NUMBER on the door wasn't hers..... GTFOH.

where's the blood test, and are there any bars within walking distance of said police station / apartment building?

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well she was so exhausted from her "full shift," she was able to WALK all the way home without tripping and shooting someone...got into the elevator, didn't realize she got off on the wrong floor.... AND didn't realize the NUMBER on the door wasn't hers..... GTFOH.

where's the blood test, and are there any bars within walking distance of said police station / apartment building?
Apparently she tried to use the keys... and the doors have a key pad.

Beat on the door saying "open up it's the police" and shot him when he opended