tumblr_nr33aiTMGv1tp9ktso5_400.jpg

tumblr_nr33aiTMGv1tp9ktso4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5r58uyYUe1udd0bmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4vcoqmlJF1udd0bmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5lcda8oR21udd0bmo1_1280.jpg

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like Amber Easton ( for the old heads on the board) I thought her career would be better.

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah who can forget her and her teasing , me searching endless for her nudes to no avail

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Like Amber Easton ( for the old heads on the board) I thought her career would be better.

She was there right before the social media explosion and had to much "raw material" already out to fully capitalize.

Plus we're assuming she's smart, had good management, and wanted to be rich and mo' famous.

*two cents *

mike30#1bucfan

Rising Star
Registered
Man I Try sooooooo hard to delete her whole entire catalog from her website off of my external hard drive but when it comes time to delete..........man I just can't do it!!!!

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not even sure what she was worried about with her stomach.... I know she has the tat covering it now, but it doesn't look like it was all fucked up from her pregnancy. Beautiful chick. Cam presence can kind of put you to sleep when she's not playing, but fuck it...... she's hot enough that I'll always check for her.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was there right before the social media explosion and had to much "raw material" already out to fully capitalize.

Plus we're assuming she's smart, had good management, and wanted to be rich and mo' famous.

*two cents *
You are right. Timing is everything.

There's always Dubai

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Man lubs me some Vickie, I went crazy when she finally did that explicit sex set of pics. Man the good ole days with Vickie, Tiara, Rita G, Danica and a few more. Used to celebrate when folks posted her latest sets.:D:hmm::yes: