DaBaby's Crew Allegedly Beat Stoughton Rapper Into Coma

DCMC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.vibe.com/2019/05/dababy-crew-allegedly-beat-local-rapper-coma-don-trag

0519-da-baby-victim-tmz-4.jpg

DaBaby was forced to bail on his headlining concert at a nightclub in Lawrence, Massachusetts after his crew and another artist got into a brutal altercation.

The incident reportedly took place last Friday (May 17) at the Centro Nightclub. According to TMZ, it all started when local rapper Don Trag approached DaBaby for a photo and was turned down. Trag was reportedly on the concert bill for the night. Despite the rejection, the Trag persisted. Some witnesses said he put his hands on DaBaby's security first. In response, DaBaby's team swarmed Trag and began beating him up, Derek Lamire, the associate promoting the event for NTS Entertainment told TMZ.

In video obtained by the celebrity site, DaBaby appears to be looking on while Trag gets pummeled by his security. After the beating, the victim was reportedly taken to the hospital on a stretcher. A police spokesperson confirmed that cops responded to the scene early Saturday morning (May 18), but were unable to get witnesses to cooperate.

According to the Trag's mother, the artist returned to the hospital after passing out at her home. She said he is now in a coma fighting for his life. The victim's brother also told TMZ that Trag has significant brain and neck swelling and "is not doing well." Trag's family has reportedly contacted a lawyer about the incident.

It's unclear if DaBaby or his team will be charged in the incident.

The bodyguard

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
This why niggas get shot. :smh: Bodyguard didn’t need no help but those dudes all jumped in and fought like bitches too.

Where’s the flag?! :smh:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I was wondering the same thing. All that asswopping because you wanted a photo with another man???? #newniccas

I'm wondering where were the people he went with?

They just watched?

When clout chasing goes wrong.

So pressed to take a pic, a “PIC” so he could post on IG and tell hoes “look at me”.

And no one to back him up.

Where’s the flag?! :smh:

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That bodyguard has a big following on IG. He's trained somewhat, fights some too, and fucks with a lot of weapons. I'm surprised that he didnt go all out to end that shit quick. Then again he may have known the guy was weak and mostly restrained him. I think he and Baby will get off. It looks like self defense

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Trouble seems to follow this artist,some of it will start sticking.
I'll give him.one thing. It always seems to be the others who start it and he consistently finishes. But he's gotta fall back and excercise some patience somehow. Can't let someone else fuck up his good fortune. We get it. He's tough. Let some.shit slide lol

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
body guard & Cam Newton on that babushka shit...

:lol:

but he gets da wimmins (so he says)

Last edited: