Da Bears???

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

Yeah, don't get closer for the field goal

Bruh that was some of the dumbest shit nagy did.
He absolutely dont trust his offense. 40 seconds left
with one timeout and victory formation to get a fg.:confused:
After the fumble and interception, nagy was shooked
and that led to his passive play calling.
:puke:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Bruh that was some of the dumbest shit nagy did.
He absolutely dont trust his offense. 40 seconds left
with one time and victory formation to get a fg.
After the fumble and interception, nagy was shooked
with his passive play calling.
:puke:

Shit is pathetic. We need a new QB and coach. An offensive coordinator who finally had an offense go over 300 yards.

Montgomery had been doing good too.

What's more likely a fumble or a missed field goal?

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit is pathetic. We need a new QB and coach. An offensive coordinator who finally had an offense go over 300 yards.

Montgomery had been doing good too.

What's more likely a fumble or a missed field goal?

Unfortunately Nagy isnt going anywhere, maybe he gets fired if they go 3-13 for the rest of the season.
He is here for another year after this season.
Definitely need to look for a QB in the offseason, Trubisky had a decent game but he isn't going
to get better as a bears qb. Also all the Bears tight ends are shitty. They are weak route runners and cant get separation against the defenders. Outside of WR Allen Robinson he is the only consistent wideout.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
My fantasy that won't happen is that the old white bitch owner fires Pace and Nagy and offers Ozzie Newsome 10 mil a year to come out of retirement and become Bears HNIC.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
The old cunt and her son should stay out west, fly to Arizona and interview Arizona St.Special Advisor Marvin Lewis. Even if they prefer Jim Harbaugh, they can get a jump on the Rooney Rule interviews.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit is sad and pathetic. The #2 pick in the 2017 draft gets benched. But I'm sure the Bears will spin this so they don't hurt Tru-bust-sky feelings.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Nagy is a fraud and Ryan Pace is a fucking idiot. They should be fired. In my dream wold,here's what happens.

VP of Bears fuckery, Ted Phillips gets some bullshit job in a room wit no locks.

Ryan Pace and Nagy are fired. Bears offer Ozzie Newsome $35-40 million over 4 years to come out of retirememt. Let him pick the next HC. If that scenario fails, offer Jim Harbaugh the same amount of money to be HC/GM.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Shit is sad and pathetic. The #2 pick in the 2017 draft gets benched. But I'm sure the Bears will spin this so they don't hurt Tru-bust-sky feelings.

Are you sitting down, brutha? Not only did we pass on Mahomes and Watson for Trubisky, we took Adam Fucking Shaheen over JuJu Smith-Schuster and Cooper Kupp.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you sitting down, brutha? Not only did we pass on Mahomes and Watson for Trubisky, we took Adam Fucking Shaheen over JuJu Smith-Schuster and Cooper Kupp.
Bruh please don't remind me lol, I was pissed draft day when they took Tru-bust-sky, Watson was the guy I wanted. Ryan Pace has been hiding, he got some explaining to do.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
QB Index, Week 13: Quarterback Power Rankings

RANK
Mitchell Trubisky

Individual Rank:
Bhanpuri: 28 | Blair: 29 | Filice: 28 | Parr: 28

2019 stats: 10 games | 62.2 pct | 1,858 pass yds | 5.8 ypa | 10 pass TD | 6 INT | 76 rush yds | 1 rush TD | 1 fumble lost

Parr: There are telling stats, like Trubisky's average of 5.8 yards per attempt (last in the NFL) and 80.5 passer rating (ranks 30th out of 34 qualifying QBs). But perhaps the most revealing metric in Trubisky's regression this year is his declining performance when he's not pressured. He's averaging 6.1 yards per attempt (fewest in the NFL) in those situations, down from 7.5 in 2018, per Next Gen Stats. His completion percentage when not pressured (64.6) is down almost five points and also ranks in the bottom five among qualifying QBs. In fact, the third-year passer is among the bottom five in passer rating on throws of 10-plus air yards and vs. the blitz, too. He did throw for a season-high 278 yards and help the Bears to a win over the Giants. So, it's not all bad. But there was also this pick in the end zone. And this horribly underthrown pass that resulted in an INT. We'll stop now.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As I watch this Bears/Chiefs game.....
Announcers are still saying that same infamous line.....
"They passed on Pat Mahomes, to draft Mitchell Trubitsky" :oops:
"And traded up, with the 9ers, on top of that" :oops::oops:

Get used to hearing that Bears fans, LOL
Cause that decision will forever haunt you

;););)

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
As I watch this Bears/Chiefs game.....
Announcers are still saying that same infamous line.....
"They passed on Pat Mahomes, to draft Mitchell Trubitsky" :oops:
"And traded up, with the 9ers, on top of that" :oops::oops:

Get used to hearing that Bears fans, LOL
Cause that decision will forever haunt you

;););)

Bears GM Ryan Pace should be gone.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
These buttholes also:

-signed Jimmy Graham
-Let Kwiatkowski go to the Raiders
-Let Pierre-Louis go to Wash
-Let Nick Williams go to Det
-and are probably gonna re-sign Clinton Dix, which will keep Eddie Jackson from playing his best position, again..

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MEH!
whats fucked up he probably gonna outplay trubbee at practice,
which isnt saying much.