Never liked him anyway

Imm still waiting on Kevin white to stop BS'n

And Victor Cruz gonna be salsa'n

Complex I like Cohen much better than Garrett wolf experiment Angelo tried

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
:hmm:

We don't even attempt to run the ball, so we get three and outs and keep our defense on the field the whole game

The shit doesn't make any sense

I don't know if Montgomery sucks or not, but they don't even attempt to run

I happen to think that Ryan Pace is ass at his job. He got lucky with a few draft picks. Howard, Jackson, Cohen. The Mack trade was lucky too.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

We don't even attempt to run the ball, so we get three and outs and keep our defense on the field the whole game

The shit doesn't make any sense

I don't know if Montgomery sucks or not, but they don't even attempt to run
He’s not a bad running back at all but they aren’t giving him a fair chance. You got Trubisky throwing the ball 40 times a game....get ready to eat your L every week.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Ryan Pce is not good at his job. He stumbled ass backwards into whatever success he had.

-drafted Trubisky; John Fox; then the coach; knew it was some bullshit hence he had one season where he was expected to have Mike Glennon :hmm: as the starter and for $16M the motherfucker didn’t last past week 5 before they had to start Trubisky.

-traded Jordan Howard for a SIXTH round pick. A SIXTH!!!! Dude is 24 and was one of the top rusher in the league the prior two years.

-I’m willing to give Nagy another year but he seems like the “smart/stupid” type; over-complicates simple shit.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The person that started over Mitch at the same school put up better numbers than him and didn't even get drafted
Guess what color he is
False

coming out of college Tru was like Luka Donicic and watson was like ben Simmons and PHome was like Steph curry.

Out of that 3 Luka is the best out the group.

no other 18-19 year old put up stats like he did in the NBA.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
-drafted Trubisky; John Fox; then the coach; knew it was some bullshit hence he had one season where he was expected to have Mike Glennon :hmm: as the starter and for $16M the motherfucker didn’t last past week 5 before they had to start Trubisky.

-traded Jordan Howard for a SIXTH round pick. A SIXTH!!!! Dude is 24 and was one of the top rusher in the league the prior two years.

-I’m willing to give Nagy another year but he seems like the “smart/stupid” type; over-complicates simple shit.
Dr Death all over again.

:smh:

nagy used to get Andy reid coffee.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
They need to draft another QB. This is year 3 and Trubisky is still doing the same dumb ass shit. Chase Daniels isn't a long term solution neither is Tyler Bray. And Nagy needs to stop relying on Trubisky and run the damn ball.

dekaderse

Star
Platinum Member
not sure what scouting system the bears used but those that KNOW this organization KNOW why Mitch was picked. Hopefully the brass realizes that Mitch at best is a clipboard holding number 2 and draft a real QB while the grill is hot on the defensive end. Could have had Watson and NOT given up that first rounder........Bears so now is the clock on PACE to fix this with another hopefully NON-inept QB pick?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not sure what scouting system the bears used but those that KNOW this organization KNOW why Mitch was picked. Hopefully the brass realizes that Mitch at best is a clipboard holding number 2 and draft a real QB while the grill is hot on the defensive end. Could have had Watson and NOT given up that first rounder........Bears so now is the clock on PACE to fix this with another hopefully NON-inept QB pick?
Famo who is you

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think the Bears forsaked Mahomes and Watson for 2 reasons in my opinion.

1. Bears scouts didn't do their due diligence and relied on biased white television football pundits and analyst in the likes of Mel Kiper Jr. and at the time Jon Gruden and a host of others who are forever hyping up average white college quarterbacks over above average black college quarterbacks.

2. I think the Bears scouting team were looking for a white college quarterback with potential and totally disregared true talent and experience.
In other words they were looking for a "Great White Hope" whom they felt could be developed into a quarterback akin to Brady, Farve, Brees, Rogers.

Last edited:

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
Rough game to watch. Rough season to watch. Of course there is the obligatory knuckle dragging coon ass packers fan that chimes in on a thread that has nothing to do with them. All that QB talent and you have one championship.... talk to me when you when another championship.

Who dug this fucking thread up from the depths of BGOL? just start a new thread.... damn

Im going to put it like this.

I dont blame Trubisky, nor Cutler, Orton, McCown or any other QB that has come to Chicago and not performed. This is a FRANCHISE problem. It starts with ownership and trickles down to the front office and then the Coach.

All of this shouldve couldve draft shit is nonsense.

You think ANY of the other draft prospects could have done noticeably better?

Watson would under perform... Mahomes would under perform in Chicago as well. No one expected Mahomes to be as good as he is. Watson was obviously better. Chicago doing Chicago shit.

If there was another franchise in Chicago, I would have jumped ship a while ago.

Chicago bears as an organization has never really earned the amount of loyalty they get from fans. The sheer fact that no one was throwing anything on the field shows restraint.

I put this season on Nagy to be honest. He mismanaged the offseason by focusing solely on Trubisky, he has an inability to call plays that is glaring, he doesnt make adjustments, he cant commit to any game plan so there is no identity on offense. He is absolutely shit at preparing for an opposing team as well.

Take away the bucs game last year and the redskins game this year.... what has this offensive guru done?