Crazy landlord disrupts 2-year-old’s birthday party demanding the tenants pay rent early!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Fuck them.... don't pay the rent but throw parties?..... I had a tenant not paying rent.... then holding a Father's Day party in the backyard three months behind in the rent..... and fuck you with your "shock value" videos......
Tea sipping neck rolling finger snappin' chatty Patty ass nigga :callyou:
This new username has been burned OP

burn-notice-michael-weston.gif

Last edited:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That could be true, but landlords gotta be careful because people be killing them when they come for their rent money.

This. As a landlord, that's one of of the dumbest things you can do in confronting tenants like this. Some people aren't fit to be landlords & let their emotions get the best of them. Then they wonder why people destroy their properties.

Clubber_lang

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The worst kind of landlord. That person needs to get out of that business. Too emotional.
I have tenants and this does nothing to get them out or encourage rent being paid on time.
once you are late you will see process servers then the sheriff at your door. we are not having a confrontation.
This dummy gave them more time and a possible lawsuit.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The worst kind of landlord. That person needs to get out of that business. Too emotional.
I have tenants and this does nothing to get them out or encourage rent being paid on time.
once you are late you will see process servers then the sheriff at your door. we are not having a confrontation.
That's exactly how you handle shit when people are late on their rent.

Landlords should never approach them.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fam I been telling people for years.
Some people utilize specific words to their benefits.. “unemployed “ means technically you are not working on the books.. there are benefits or programs you can receive due to those specific terms.. ebt is 1 of them.. there are certain individuals who represent a demographic that legally are not employed on paper but maybe making some paper off it that take advantage of these benefits/programs.. yes drug dealers and sex workers use them

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Some people utilize specific words to their benefits.. “unemployed “ means technically you are not working on the books.. there are benefits or programs you can receive due to those specific terms.. ebt is 1 of them.. there are certain individuals who represent a demographic that legally are not employed on paper but maybe making some paper off it that take advantage of these benefits/programs.. yes drug dealers and sex workers use them
All of this.

Shit, in fact, you could get a temp EBT with money on it the same day if you tell them you sleep on the train. They have the dumbest way of "verifying" your story.

Them: "What train you sleep on?"
You: "The Q."
Them: "Name some stops. Any stops, don't have to be in order."
You: "Dekalb, Atlantic, Parkside, Church, Beverly Rd, etc"
Them: "Here's your card."

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit I'd love to be on food stamps
Spending a ton of money on food ain't a badge of honor

Bring back those brown bills if you know you know
Oh I never will knock the hustle.. I would’ve saved 10,000s of thousands on food over the past few decades if I would’ve utilized it like others I just for whatever reason never jumped aboard that train.. but I just laugh whenever I see individuals I know who have made tons of tax free money pull that card out if we in a grocery store, supermarket or whatever and use it even if they have several thousand in their pockets.. they always look at me like I’m crazy cause I haven’t joined the party especially when certain individuals know I’m king jew

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Oh I never will knock the hustle.. I would’ve saved 10,000s of thousands on food over the past few decades if I would’ve utilized it like others I just for whatever reason never jumped aboard that train.. but I just laugh whenever I see individuals I know who have made tons of tax free money pull that card out if we in a grocery store, supermarket or whatever and use it even if they have several thousand in their pockets.. they always look at me like I’m crazy cause I haven’t joined the party especially when certain individuals know I’m king jew

I mean the food is free so who gives a fuck how much an egg costs

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Almost all strippers are on food stamps or getting section 8 if they don’t have 9-5s… even a lot of drug dealers are on food stamps.. if you know you know
Facts, my drug dealing Fam would have made more working at Burgerking. By the time they started making good money they got locked up. That’s a shitty way to make money

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Facts, my drug dealing Fam would have made more working at Burgerking. By the time they started making good money they got locked up. That’s a shitty way to make money
Wait wait..I’m not saying these individuals aren’t making money.. I’m saying due to technical loopholes they qualify for these services cause technically they are unemployed on the books.. through loopholes they utilize certain benefits that are provided to them

Understand there are millionaire Jews, euros, Asians that also use these loopholes due to technicalities.. like family bizz where individuals are not on the books but the family pays them off the books and they still get free government benefits

145evil

Rising Star
Registered
It's better ways to handle that than disrupting a child's birthday party. If they are behind on rent do you think they are going to give it to you there?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All of this.

Shit, in fact, you could get a temp EBT with money on it the same day if you tell them you sleep on the train. They have the dumbest way of "verifying" your story.

Them: "What train you sleep on?"
You: "The Q."
Them: "Name some stops. Any stops, don't have to be in order."
You: "Dekalb, Atlantic, Parkside, Church, Beverly Rd, etc"
Them: "Here's your card."

They don't hear you

They would ask you "are you hungry?"

You say yes?

You getting your getting your benefits and train fare right there.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Wait wait..I’m not saying these individuals aren’t making money.. I’m saying due to technical loopholes they qualify for these services cause technically they are unemployed on the books.. through loopholes they utilize certain benefits that are provided to them

Understand there are millionaire Jews, euros, Asians that also use these loopholes due to technicalities.. like family bizz where individuals are not on the books but the family pays them off the books and they still get free government benefits
They also not making money lol most drug dealers ain’t making shit but minimum wage

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Gaming the game.... I once knew a strippa getting Sec8..... and driving a brand new $40k car

Game my ass.

Was that car red with a white trim? Cuz she just made herself a target.

She has an intermittent income, most of it's in cash, and the whole neighborhood knows what she does for a living. This is not going to end well.

If you want to stack while you're living on section 8 then cool! But in the meantime you got to look like you live on section 8. It only takes one or two jealous neighbors, or one or two criminal opportunists, to tear you down and make life hell.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This. Landlors like this are rookies or too lazy to go downtown and pay the court/service cost.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
This. As a landlord, that's one of of the dumbest things you can do in confronting tenants like this. Some people aren't fit to be landlords & let their emotions get the best of them. Then they wonder why people destroy their properties.

The worst part was when she told them "I've got people living in my house who aren't paying rent. Let's see what the police say about that!"

If she knew anything about being a landlord she would know that police don't get involved in tenancy disputes unless the court orders them to.

I can't understand how anyone would rent out a property without learning the law first. There is way too much at stake for that.