Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
It went down bad for the Cowboys at the Alamo too

VBWs.gif

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the end I could tell it was a funny little act but somewhere in America some shit like that is going on and 99.9999999 of the time it has nothing to do with a game or the food but some underlining issues in the family.

Everyone can't drink alcohol

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...MOTHERFCUKER MY LIONS ABOUT TO BE 0-15-1!!! It's one thing to be 0-16 FCUKING AGAIN! Do you know how bad you have to be at losing We so bad at losing we couldn't even get the loss! We got a fcuking tie!!!

I can't stand motherfcukers that get this passionate about a team, for a game they have no input in or never played. They seem like the same cats that Brittney Renner is justified

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Use that same energy on the treadmill u obese bastard.

Nigga was taking his anger out on the food.
That's how the fat keep getting fatter.

Put that milk down bitch

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...MOTHERFCUKER MY LIONS ABOUT TO BE 0-15-1!!! It's one thing to be 0-16 FCUKING AGAIN! Do you know how bad you have to be at losing We so bad at losing we couldn't even get the loss! We got a fcuking tie!!!

I can't stand motherfcukers that get this passionate about a team, for a game they have no input in or never played. They seem like the same cats that Brittney Renner is justified
Thank you for taking Jared Goff off our hands... We appreciate y'all.

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Back in the day I would get nervous before Cowboys games and when they lost the whole week would be throwed off. I had to take a step back and I hope homie do the same :lol:

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bro I bet $20 to somebody that they would go 0-14-2 to go in the memory books forever