Covid being killed in India with guess what?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
its the only way to get done with it....too many people will not get the shot...to many people refuse to simply wear a mask or distance....a full year and people still are debating the science.....enough....im tired of this shit
Glad you weren't around calling shots during the time of Polio, if so we would be posting female pics inside their iron lungs. :giggle::itsawrap:

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad you weren't around calling shots during the time of Polio, if so we would be posting female pics inside their iron lungs. :giggle::itsawrap:
there was no internet to spread stupid.....go back to the vaccine threads on here......my alternative plan would be to offer $500.00 for a shot....

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
there was no internet to spread stupid.....go back to the vaccine threads on here......my alternative plan would be to offer $500.00 for a shot....
So basically you would have tied the stimulus checks to the vaccine, interesting, but my spider-sense tells me the tin foil hat crew would have a field day explaining how the "They" would be bribing us to be implanted with 5-G Alien DNA chips.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
KillaMayne has told your ass...one thousand times it works...gone wit all that bullshit...I have used it to cure and prevent...folk
I’m not saying it doesn’t work. Just saying that the csv has not done any studies, so they are not willing to say that it works

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So basically you would have tied the stimulus checks to the vaccine, interesting, but my spider-sense tells me the tin foil hat crew would have a field day explaining how the "They" would be bribing us to be implanted with 5-G Alien DNA chips.
it would get them....they would talk shit, but take the money.....i think Michigan is having a 1,000 lottery with a shot

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I know you can't believe everything you wrote but maybe you drank the Kool Aid and didn't realize it. They told you for months that just because you may have been vaccinated that you can still catch and spread Covid-19, but now they're making it seem like all is well, take off your mask if you've been fully vaccinated, and live your life. All they did was reach the number of people they wanted vaccinated. There's three main vaccines out there and they're pushing the Pfizer, only because one is having health issues with people, and the other company never developed a vaccine in the past, so they don't want to push that one just in case shit goes sideways with it. As far as India, they're pushing that on us to get people who didn't get vaccinated shook, along with those with only one shot,to get the follow up shot now. Notice, they're not mentioning Japan, who's vaccination numbers are in the garbage, but you will be hearing about them due to the spotlight being put on them for the Summer Olympics. It's all by design.

Who thee fuck is they? You are saying a whole lot of nothing. I don't watch the news homie. I got Moderna which is what I asked for. You scared to get it so stop with the bullshit. Nobody has died from the vaccine but people die everyday without it. You can't explain that dumb shit. You can Google and get info on Covid numbers anywhere in the word. You sound like you watching Fox News bro. Turn off the TV and Google. You don't know what you're talking about.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you can't believe everything you wrote but maybe you drank the Kool Aid and didn't realize it. They told you for months that just because you may have been vaccinated that you can still catch and spread Covid-19, but now they're making it seem like all is well, take off your mask if you've been fully vaccinated, and live your life. All they did was reach the number of people they wanted vaccinated. There's three main vaccines out there and they're pushing the Pfizer, only because one is having health issues with people, and the other company never developed a vaccine in the past, so they don't want to push that one just in case shit goes sideways with it. As far as India, they're pushing that on us to get people who didn't get vaccinated shook, along with those with only one shot,to get the follow up shot now. Notice, they're not mentioning Japan, who's vaccination numbers are in the garbage, but you will be hearing about them due to the spotlight being put on them for the Summer Olympics. It's all by design.

South America has used it...check this out... brah

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
open up fully...herd immunity....let the virus run its course....if you want the shot get it...if you don't ..cool....enough with all the theories and arguments........Darwin will play out...survival of the fittest....

Dumbest shit I ever heard. The funny thing about advocates of this silly approach is that they always assume they'll be the "survivors" of said approach.

Last edited:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who thee fuck is they? You are saying a whole lot of nothing. I don't watch the news homie. I got Moderna which is what I asked for. You scared to get it so stop with the bullshit. Nobody has died from the vaccine but people die everyday without it. You can't explain that dumb shit. You can Google and get info on Covid numbers anywhere in the word. You sound like you watching Fox News bro. Turn off the TV and Google. You don't know what you're talking about.

You are the typical person they design these commercials from health authorities for. You picked Moderna because that's what you asked for. Did you know they never developed a vaccine in the past? Probably not. You claim no one has died from the vaccine, but what are you basing your theory on? Just because they, (they being the Dr Faucis and Dr Burks of the health world) said no one has died from the vaccine? You're the classic example of someone who drank the Kool Aid and it doesn't bother you because they said you're "protected". You are part of the experiement... they had no data on how this would work and the more people who get the vaccine, the more data points they have. None of these vacccines are FDA-approved, which if that doesn't tell you you're sitting in a petri dish, I don't know what else can. Within the past 24 hours they (the CDC) went from keep wearing the mask to stop the spread, to... go ahead and take off the mask if you've been fully vaccinated, a total 180 turn from what they've been telling us for the last 10 months. I don't use the Media for my research, I actually dig around the Internet and listen and note what's going on day to day.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are the typical person they design these commercials from health authorities for. You picked Moderna because that's what you asked for. Did you know they never developed a vaccine in the past? Probably not. You claim no one has died from the vaccine, but what are you basing your theory on? Just because they, (they being the Dr Faucis and Dr Burks of the health world) said no one has died from the vaccine? You're the classic example of someone who drank the Kool Aid and it doesn't bother you because they said you're "protected". You are part of the experiement... they had no data on how this would work and the more people who get the vaccine, the more data points they have. None of these vacccines are FDA-approved, which if that doesn't tell you you're sitting in a petri dish, I don't know what else can. Within the past 24 hours they (the CDC) went from keep wearing the mask to stop the spread, to... go ahead and take off the mask if you've been fully vaccinated, a total 180 turn from what they've been telling us for the last 10 months. I don't use the Media for my research, I actually dig around the Internet and listen and note what's going on day to day.

I can dig it...jackk

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

I have been working in the field of big data analytics for the department of defense healthcare systems for years. The science is beyond your digging homie and that's cool. But don't think because you some dude with a laptop and Google you have any idea of what you're talking about. Its not a theory. My people are at ground zero fighting this shit since day one. Where you at? What you do for a living homie?

Of course, they telling us to take off our mask. They are moving to heard immunity. Everyone without the vaccine will continue to get sick and die and the vaccinated will become immune. That's population control. They are hiding the answers right in front of your faces. How the fuck are you going to keep from catching it and getting sick? You doing what those dumb ass republican's told you to do. They planted the seed of doubt but they all got the vaccine. Explain that shit? What the fuck is your plan? You gonna wait a while, right? I'm out homie. Godspeed.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been working in the field of big data analytics for the department of defense healthcare systems for years. The science is beyond your digging homie and that's cool. But don't think because you some dude with a laptop and Google you have any idea of what you're talking about. Its not a theory. My people are at ground zero fighting this shit since day one. Where you at? What you do for a living homie?

Of course, they telling us to take off our mask. They are moving to heard immunity. Everyone without the vaccine will continue to get sick and die and the vaccinated will become immune. That's population control. They are hiding the answers right in front of your faces. How the fuck are you going to keep from catching it and getting sick? You doing what those dumb ass republican's told you to do. They planted the seed of doubt but they all got the vaccine. Explain that shit? What the fuck is your plan? You gonna wait a while, right? I'm out homie. Godspeed.
If he taking IVERMECTIN... weekly... COVID...dead as fuck...with a pocket full of rocks...but if he takes neither...there ain't a chance in hell...I stand on that...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Cacs in the know are out here laughing their asses off at every dumb unvaccinated negro and po cac trash. If you are not getting vaccinated or taking Ivermectin you will be fucked in the game.

madgoose

International
International Member

AgriLabs 55531 Agri-Mectin 1% Injection is one percent ivermectin. These pig and cattle parasite control products are effective for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites in cattle. Agri-Mectin Injection antibiotics for pigs and cows are not for use in female dairy cattle of breeding age.

• Cattle parasite control products with 35-day slaughter withdrawal for cattle
  • Pig supplements with 18-day slaughter withdrawal for swine
  • Cattle dosage: 1 mL per 110 lb. body weight
  • Swine dosage: 1 mL per 75 lb. body weight
@killagram I guess you went with the cattle dosing although genetically we are not to far from pigs. Ivermectin must be powerful stuff to be diluted to1%.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AgriLabs 55531 Agri-Mectin 1% Injection is one percent ivermectin. These pig and cattle parasite control products are effective for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites in cattle. Agri-Mectin Injection antibiotics for pigs and cows are not for use in female dairy cattle of breeding age.

• Cattle parasite control products with 35-day slaughter withdrawal for cattle
  • Pig supplements with 18-day slaughter withdrawal for swine
  • Cattle dosage: 1 mL per 110 lb. body weight
  • Swine dosage: 1 mL per 75 lb. body weight
@killagram I guess you went with the cattle dosing although genetically we are not to far from pigs. Ivermectin must be powerful stuff to be diluted to1%.

Actually a little less....one ml...is one cc..so I just do 1.5 cc...so no chance of over dosing on it... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs in the know are out here laughing their asses off at every dumb unvaccinated negro and po cac trash. If you are not getting vaccinated or taking Ivermectin you will be fucked in the game.

Preach to them... brah... everybody got a plan...til they get hit wit covid...lmao... brah

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I'm going to call bullshit with half what you wrote here and dismiss the rest. As you know with any experiemental testing, you have a control group, which means there are people out there than thought they got the vaccine but never did... at least not on the first shot. Any information that's coming out showing the negative effects of the vaccine has either been supressed or dismissed, like you're doing in your post. Only when the crazy shit happens, like blood clots in the vaccinated, that they can't dodge the bullet. We are no where near "Herd Immunity" and you being in the "system" should know that out the box. You had two experts in the field let a sitting President who doesn't know his ass from his elbow tell the American public what he thought was going to happen to the virus off the top of his head and they never stopped him, now they want you to listen to them. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and that's what these vaccines are all about.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

43055471-0-image-m-5_1621184408395.jpg

43046513-9584365-image-a-15_1621161376384.jpg

43046511-9584365-On_Friday_rains_exposed_the_cloth_coverings_of_bodies_buried_in_-m-25_1621161774810.jpg

43046531-9584365-image-a-17_1621161400287.jpg

43047697-9584365-image-a-20_1621161587982.jpg

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i stopped engaging in these threads bruh, God speed to everyone, theres enuff info out there for anyone with doubts & not some internet conspiracy.. god speed to u all bruhs!

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know if they died from the vaccine, but they were vaccinated and still got Covid and died. :lol:

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post the link?
So how can you speak on anything if you don't know if they died from Covid .

Where did anyone claim the vaccine is 100%?

If an individual is immunocompromised than the vaccine isn't going to help them much which is why it's important for other people to be vaccinated. Of course that's to much for a conspiracy moron to think about so I don't expect anything from ignorance in a response.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
So how can you speak on anything if you don't know if they died from Covid .

Where did anyone claim the vaccine is 100%?

If an individual is immunocompromised than the vaccine isn't going to help them much which is why it's important for other people to be vaccinated. Of course that's to much for a conspiracy moron to think about so I don't expect anything from ignorance in a response.

earhustling - Listening in on another conversation; evesdropping. Example: Bitch I wasn't talking to you, don't be earhustling.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thing is though, even without the media showing it, I think anybody who lives around or works with a significant number of indians can tell you that a whole lot of them have had close family over there die or get extremely sick in the past month or two. Just in my department alone I got 4 co-workers who have had a parent or in-law die since March from covid.

At my job, a Brit company that we partner with for software dev that employs a shitload of programmers living over there is seriously worried about a force majeure...not being able to keep up with their contractual obligations due to losing workers. Shit is real bad beyond the normal over there.
Don't confuse yourself. Check the bottom line. How many new cases?
How many new hospitalizations?

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know of at least 5 people that died from complications of Covid. I don't know of anyone that has died from the vaccine. I only know one person that got covid after the vaccine and it was very mild. My whole family, immediate and extended has been vaccinated...no ill effects and no covid.
If I were you, I would do my race and the world a favor and not get vaccinated or wear a mask.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know of at least 5 people that died from complications of Covid. I don't know of anyone that has died from the vaccine. I only know one person that got covid after the vaccine and it was very mild. My whole family, immediate and extended has been vaccinated...no ill effects and no covid.
If I were you, I would do my race and the world a favor and not get vaccinated or wear a mask.

My condolences to your people that you've lost. They don't put stats up for people who die from being vaccinated, so that's how that goes. My issue with the vaccine isn't the effectiveness, its the health issues people will have later down the line. Most people are taking these vaccines not knowing the differences with the vaccines, the different histories of these companies, they just want to take what's pushed in front of them. I understand people taking offense to what I'm saying because most of y'all took the vaccine and are now hoping that everything will work out well. The virus hits everyone different who catches it. Some people are asymptomatic, some have mild conditions, and some get sick enough to get hospitalized and unfortunately pass away. There's no rhyme or reason to this virus so don't box it. Now, with the CDC's recommendations that people can remove their masks if they've been fully vaccinated, we'll see just how well these vaccines are working.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My condolences to your people that you've lost. They don't put stats up for people who die from being vaccinated, so that's how that goes. My issue with the vaccine isn't the effectiveness, its the health issues people will have later down the line. Most people are taking these vaccines not knowing the differences with the vaccines, the different histories of these companies, they just want to take what's pushed in front of them. I understand people taking offense to what I'm saying because most of y'all took the vaccine and are now hoping that everything will work out well. The virus hits everyone different who catches it. Some people are asymptomatic, some have mild conditions, and some get sick enough to get hospitalized and unfortunately pass away. There's no rhyme or reason to this virus so don't box it. Now, with the CDC's recommendations that people can remove their masks if they've been fully vaccinated, we'll see just how well these vaccines are working.
They don't put stats up for people that die from being vaccinated...????... :idea:
I wonder why that is.... ??:roflmao:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

Check that out

Also,, he breaks it down pretty well

Yow @killagram hit me up with another source so I can move this shit like bricks

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Look at this...since ivermectin has been used...I knew it... brah