COVID-19 is Making A lot of People Stupid - Unvaccinated Folks Sentenced to Death

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Volcano On The Caribbean Island St. Vincent Erupted.. Only Covid-19 Vaccinated Residents Are Allowed To Escape!

So lemme get this straight, so you will not be able to leave en exploding island because you have Covid-19?
WTF!!

This is a fucking death sentence you morons!!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Another workaround is getting antibody testing if you are not comfortable with taking shots. If you have antibodies in your body, you might be able to use that with the paperwork they provide. The reinfection rate for somebody that has recovered from COVID is extremely low, lower than somebody that has been vaccinated.

A person recovered from the actual disease is the gold standard.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The decision does not appear to be his, but rather was made by the neighboring island nations of Barbados, Grenada, Antigua and St. Lucia, which said they would only accept fully vaccinated refugees.

Correct.
It doesn't make it any less of an empathetically bankrupt decision.
COVID-19 is not Ebola. COVID-19 doesn't even come close to some of the more deadly virus out there.

This world is gone crazy, man.
Shit is all fucked up.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Correct.
COVID-19 is not Ebola. COVID-19 doesn't even come close to some of the more deadly virus out there.

Shit is all fucked up.

Ebola has killed less than 30K globally and this has killed more than 500K in the US alone. No island that depends on tourism and also has handled the virus pretty well is going to let anti-vaccine idiots come and ruin everything regardless of the circumstances.

Last edited:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Another workaround is getting antibody testing if you are not comfortable with taking shots. If you have antibodies in your body, you might be able to use that with the paperwork they provide. The reinfection rate for somebody that has recovered from COVID is extremely low, lower than somebody that has been vaccinated.

A person recovered from the actual disease is the gold standard.
Nawwwwww not exactly......................and i will tell you why.Taking the antigen test where they prick your finger for blood comes with consequences as well as taking the Covid19 Nasal Swab(forehead)test.You may take the test and pass it saying that you have the antibodies to the virus but however you will ultimately fail at another thing you suppose have and keep with you at all times and this what im talking about is more vital than the virus itself,but im not going to tell you what it is.You are going to have to figure it all out on your own.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Hey yo after reading on what’s going on in Michigan they need to seriously think about shutting down some shit for a few weeks or a month because this virus strain is starting to fuck with kids

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ebola has killed less than 30K globally and this has killed more than 500K in the US alone. No island that depends on tourism and also has handled the virus pretty well is going to let anti-vaccine idiots come and ruin everything regardless of the circumstances.
Name a country that every1 is fully vaccinated?
Does every1 in America or any other country in the world has provided vaccines to every person who wants to be vaccinated shots?
What if you on the waiting list and unfortunately haven’t received it yet?

Do you think it’s right or ethical to let people die who didn’t get vaccinated who wanted to but just didn’t receive their shot yet?

How many bgol members who want to be vaccinated but has yet been able to get theirs yet would of died under these same circumstances ?

Just cause you didn’t receive a shot yet dosent mean you are anti vaccine it just means you didn’t get a chance to or in some countries not enough to go around yet

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name a country that every1 is fully vaccinated?
Does every1 in America or any other country in the world has provided vaccines to every person who wants to be vaccinated shots?
What if you on the waiting list and unfortunately haven’t received it yet?

Do you think it’s right or ethical to let people die who didn’t get vaccinated who wanted to but just didn’t receive their shot yet?

How many bgol members who want to be vaccinated but has yet been able to get theirs yet would of died under these same circumstances ?

Just cause you didn’t receive a shot yet dosent mean you are anti vaccine it just means you didn’t get a chance to or in some countries not enough to go around yet

You obviously didn't read any of the shit I posted. :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Correct.

Shit is all fucked up.
Sometimes all you got to do is tweak certain things to see the evil in people or the good... there’s historical evidence to prove this theory.. this covid shit has revealed both sides... the ugly though has revealed itself in a lot of reg people.. you expect ugly with the powers that be but for the common man usually the good come out but in this case it shows who really were wolves hiding in sheep clothing

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No island that depends on tourism and also has handled the virus pretty well is going to let anti-vaccine idiots come and ruin everything regardless of the circumstances.
What you posted my response

The” let the anti-vaccine idiots come and ruin everything “is what stuck out the most

So my response was does every1 who wants to be vaccinated are vaccinated?.. if the same circumstances happen now in America people would be left behind not cause their anti vaccine but because they didn’t get to receive their rounds yet

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn’t you just edit your post? So what you said initially seemed to change b4 I was able to reply

I didn't edit anything.

Vaccinated people can get out. If you aren't already vaccinated, you can take the vaccine and also get the fuck out. Otherwise, you can stay at a shelter or with friends and family.

I posted a comment from somebody on St. Vincent confirming this.

Why the hell would any of the neighboring islands that worked hard to control the virus and adapt their economies just let unvaccinated people in?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn't edit anything.

Vaccinated people can get out. If you aren't already vaccinated, you can take the vaccine and also get the fuck out. Otherwise, you can stay at a shelter or with friends and family.

I posted a comment from somebody on St. Vincent confirming this.

Why the hell would any of the neighboring islands that worked hard to control the virus and adapt their economies just let unvaccinated people in?
Didn’t know about them providing vaccines to refugees.. as far as allowing them in when chaos happens and people have to do mass migration usually a neighbor allows them to come in but would put them in isolation or designated sights... I would think they would just put the unvaccinated individuals in designated sights until they figure out what to do with them... for ethical reasons you would allow them in but under lots of restrictions about how they can move about