Costco says fuck your cheese bitch. Pulls Palmetto cheese out of 120 stores after owner said BLM are terroists.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And why is this incident being associated with BLM anyway? Did I misread the story? I thought it was an incident over a car crash....Why did this cac associate it with the movement?

Because he just couldn't help himself....

But what has slipped under the radar is how Palmetto cheese used a black woman's image on their containers for all these years.

That black woman was the cook for their family is said to have "popularized Sassy (the wife)'s recipe." She is of gulluh background....

So read that as, the black woman made the shit, but the husband and wife were "smart" enough to copyright/ patent/ trademark it and pay her pennies on the dollar in exchange

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
What the fuck is Palmetto cheese ?
Palmetto cheese is the brand of PIMENTO Cheese that is being pulled for sale.

In the cuisine of the Southern United States, pimento cheese is a spread or relish made with cheese, mayonnaise and pimentos. Elsewhere, different ingredients may be used. It is served on bread, crackers and vegetables, or in sandwiches.

Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, minced jalapeno, and pimento into the large bowl of a mixer. Beat at medium speed, with paddle if possible, until thoroughly combined. Season to taste with salt and black pepper

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 [sic] innocent people murdered. Not 2 thugs or people wanted on multiple warrants. 2 white people defenselessly gunned down by a black man

Just say n*****. As I get older, I understand why my parents got more upset at us for being dishonest instead of coming right out and saying the truth. Stop all this code word shit. Show us who you are.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Brian Henry, founder of Palmetto Cheese and mayor of Pawleys Island, South Carolina"

"the mayor issued an apology for the Facebook post at a press conference at the Pawleys Island Sea View Inn, which Henry and his wife, Sassy, own and operate. He did not address the NAACP's call for his mayoral resignation, but did ask that people consider the hundreds of South Carolina workers Palmetto employs before boycotting the brand."

Now why didn't he consider those folks before writing and pushing post on his facebook page??

Bitch ass. Do something shitty, then run and hide behind workers that didn't have anything to do with his rant.
Just another normal day in the psychosis of the Cac. They just can't help themselves.These dumb fucks will literally sacrifice their whole brand just to reinforce their retarded ideologies and all because of their white fragility. Fuck em' and fuck that cheese

Why are racists such poor writers? You'd think being superior would come with grammatical talents. That Facebook post sounds like the rantings of a madman on a subway platform.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So multiple cops in multiple states and cities kills multiple black folk every year and they call them "isolated incidents", just "a few bad cops". But one black man kills 3 white people and it's fuck the entire BLM.
Also these same assholes never speak about the fact the Plan is allowed to exist.

What's the Plan?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
"Brian Henry, founder of Palmetto Cheese and mayor of Pawleys Island, South Carolina"

"the mayor issued an apology for the Facebook post at a press conference at the Pawleys Island Sea View Inn, which Henry and his wife, Sassy, own and operate. He did not address the NAACP's call for his mayoral resignation, but did ask that people consider the hundreds of South Carolina workers Palmetto employs before boycotting the brand."

Now why didn't he consider those folks before writing and pushing post on his facebook page??

But he didn't consider them before he ran his mouth.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
So multiple cops in multiple states and cities kills multiple black folk every year and they call them "isolated incidents", just "a few bad cops". But one black man kills 3 white people and it's fuck the entire BLM.
Also these same assholes never speak about the fact the klan is allowed to exist.
I shut down a lot of these cop apologists and BLM are terrorists idiots with just a simple statement that's related to this line of thinking:

If you're going to judge BLM and the entirety of its movement and what it stands for based on the actions of a couple hundred idiots, then i get to judge every police officer in this country based on the actions of the killer cops we see on film murdering unarmed POC and committing countless acts of unnecessary uses of force against citizens. Now, Is that fair?

9 times out of 10 out gets them to shut up their argument and attempt to move the conversation to another talking point they have.

Last edited:

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bitch ass. Do something shitty, then run and hide behind workers that didn't have anything to do with his rant.

Why are racists such poor writers? You'd think being superior would come with grammatical talents. That Facebook post sounds like the rantings of a madman on a subway platform.

Because they're not the ones writing the apologies. They get their secretary or flunky to do it, and it's thrown together just to get something out there.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I shut down a lot of these cop apologists and BLM are terrorists idiots with just a simple statement that's related to this line of thinking:

If you're going to judge BLM and the entirety of its movement and what it stands for based on the actions of a couple hundred idiots, then i get to judge every police officer in this country based on the actions of the killer cops we see on film murdering unarmed POC and committing countless acts of unnecessary uses of force against citizens. Now, Is that fair?

9 times out of 10 out gets them to shut up their argument and attempt to move the conversation to another talking point they have.
Yeah...but what about Chicago?

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor
Because he just couldn't help himself....

But what has slipped under the radar is how Palmetto cheese used a black woman's image on their containers for all these years.

That black woman was the cook for their family is said to have "popularized Sassy (the wife)'s recipe." She is of gulluh background....

So read that as, the black woman made the shit, but the husband and wife were "smart" enough to copyright/ patent/ trademark it and pay her pennies on the dollar in exchange

Whoaaaaa....I did not know that....The muthafuckas have absolutely no shame

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shows their true nature. Some of them need an object to hate, its almost like food for some of them. We see these hateful ass racist ruin themselves all under the umbrella of hate and evil. Absolutely ruin themselves. You don't see other races doing it nearly as much, not even close. But a evil ass honky will make comments and statements and ruin their brand with the quickness, something that is completely avoidable. Stay off the tech, don't let your fingers do the talking, exercise some self-control. And for some reason they think it won't happen to them once the comments are made. Time after time, you see muhfukas losing their shit because of the some bogus ass words. Plenty of them think this way, but most are smart enough to stay silent. Like most times pussy or money get people bent up, but with whitefolks its pussy, money, and hate, with the latter fucking up their pussy and money. But what's really fucked up, really really fucked up, is we get all mixed in it. We (blacks) keep getting all saturated in their shit, talking about it, thinking about it, writing about it, consuming our time and mental resources. We can't help it, we have to identify the enemy to defeat him. Tired of this racial shit.

aries1201

Star
BGOL Investor

I would like to borrow this quote, if you don't mind.