Cornel West debates Bobby Rush on the 2020 election

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Great Debate: Sanders Surrogate Cornel West vs. Bloomberg Co-Chair Bobby Rush, Former Black Panther

March 3rd 2020: We host a debate on Sanders versus Bloomberg with Cornel West, professor of the practice of public philosophy at Harvard University, who has endorsed Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary and is his surrogate, and Congressmember Bobby Rush of Illinois, who is national co-chair for the Mike Bloomberg 2020 presidential campaign. Rush has served in office for more than two decades — since 1992. He got his start as a civil rights activist in the 1960s. His background includes being both a co-founder of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panthers and the only member of the Democratic Party to have defeated Barack Obama in an election, in the 2000 Democratic congressional primary.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Even though Bloomberg isn't in it anymore, that was a decent debate. I'm with Dr. West and Candidate Sanders.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
His interview with The Hill:

Despite what the amount of time I spend bullshitting on BGOL might suggest, I've been very busy this month and haven't had a chance to listen to any of his podcasts or follow this new party idea at all. I've definitely got your thread on that bookmarked, hopefully gonna read through that and some other materials on it this weekend.