Copper Color Races... We Were already here...

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

This has always been a very interesting pic to me.

1) They all look like current day "black" americans.
2) They are known as native Californians
3) You see a cultural identity that's clearly not European influenced

Unlike the Seminole story of how escaped African slaves joined the Seminoles because they blended in well, there's no story of escaped slaves escaping to California to join natives out west that I know about.

So just who were the Californians, why do they look so much like us and why aren't they talked much about in the so-called history we're given in Amerikkka?

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread is full of Black Indians. I get it escaped Africans who mixed with and lived among the Indians. Some were bought by the spanish. The Seminole war or Negro War as one white general called it was basically over slaves escaping to the swamps in Florida and joining the Seminole or living in villages close by them. I am not sure what else you are trying to say. We were not always here imo.
Go read Virginia laws when that England colony was formed!! I'm at the point of my life where I refuse to repeat these colonist views and opinion of the copper color races. If your we're apart of 2-5 % slave trade that came here, wear that flag proud!! Listen to your family, read the laws that are still on the books and all the fucked up things these colonist have done and continue to do.. Then again don't and keep thinking ur smart repeating your white masters dreams and illusion!! Im done trying to snap folks outta this damn trance/dream!!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It amazes me not many questions these lying ass schools, television, media, entertainment, McGraw&Hill and so on!! Just because they hear something from a so called figure head, politicians or talking head on TV, it's the truth!! When all a person has to do is his or her own research and they will see the truth is hidden right in front of our faces.. like 85% of the population has been conditioned and programmed to accept lies as truth and rejected anything that questioned the official narrative!! It's in this country best interest that the copper color race never wakes up, that way the corporation can steal and makes billion off of our talents and I haven't even touched on the land and resources they have stolen from our families and tribes!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WE STRONGER TOGETHER!! IT AINT HARD TO FIGURE OUT!! THE WE IS STRONGER THAN THE ME!! Ain't nobody listening!!!

American
AMER'ICAN, adjective Pertaining to America.

AMER'ICAN, noun A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races, found here by the Europeans; but now applied to the descendants of Europeans born in America.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WE STRONGER TOGETHER!! IT AINT HARD TO FIGURE OUT!! THE WE IS STRONGER THAN THE ME!! Ain't nobody listening!!!

American
AMER'ICAN, adjective Pertaining to America.

AMER'ICAN, noun A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races, found here by the Europeans; but now applied to the descendants of Europeans born in America.
Fake ass

Five dollar indian.

Cappin hard

B