Cop Tells White Men to go Inside So That It Doesn’t Seem Like He’s playing Favorites

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That wasn't just a group on CAC's

Those were "proud boys" a fucking white supremacist group that were fully armed

wouldn't be surprised if damn cop was a ghost skin

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"My command wanted me to come talk to you guys and request that you guys secrete people inside the businesses or in your vehicles somewhere where it's not a violation ... so we don't look like we're playing favorites."
And request, smh.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why does that cop and his commander still have their jobs?

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree and disagree with this.
1) we have soc media. it pulled us together
2) hip hop bridges the gap to the young white folks
3) we all have these incidents in camera and also thanks to Obama cops have cams also.
4) they were raised under a time where they were afforded a black president. With that comes a feeling of entitlement.
Where I agree
1) there is a separation from the ogs and the younger generation not allowing old ideas to be passed on

and my last points on this. This is not a time for division from anyone. or for clout chasing for personal gain if that what it is.
and last but not least this is the after math of having a black president. They are feeling theatened.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I agree and disagree with this.
1) we have soc media. it pulled us together
2) hip hop bridges the gap to the young white folks
3) we all have these incidents in camera and also thanks to Obama cops have cams also.
4) they were raised under a time where they were afforded a black president. With that comes a feeling of entitlement.
Where I agree
1) there is a separation from the ogs and the younger generation not allowing old ideas to be passed on

and my last points on this. This is not a time for division from anyone. or for clout chasing for personal gain if that what it is.
and last but not least this is the after math of having a black president. They are feeling theatened.

OH BOY!