Cop Pisses On Little Girl

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She refused his ride so he peed on her.

Cleveland police officer Solomon T. Nhiwatiwa, 34, was off-duty and in his own car when he pulled up to a school bus stop and asked a 12-year-old girl if she wanted a ride last Friday.

The girl said no and he drove off, only to return a minute later, parking his car and walking up to her, exposing his genitals.

He then began peeing on her while recording himself.

Nhiwatiwa turned himself in on Tuesday and was indicted Wednesday on charges of attempted kidnapping with sexual motivation, pandering obscenity involving a minor, disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, endangering children, criminal child enticement, public indecency, assault and attempted interference with custody.

He is being held without bond until his next hearing Monday.

“He will be held accountable,” said Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael O’Malley. “It’s my office’s mission to ensure he never wears the badge of a police officer again.”

Nhiwatiwa has been a Cleveland cop since 2014 and has been suspended at least three times, according to News 5 Cleveland.

Earlier this year, he received a four-day suspension after he failed to care for a radio and batteries assigned to him. In 2018, Nhiwatiwa was suspended twice. In one incident, he was given a six-day suspension for insubordination. In the other incident, he was given an eight-day suspension for unprofessional conduct.

Last month, a Florida deputy was arrested for urinating into the mouth of a two-year-old girl.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops...s-to-get-into-his-car-aaVwcr70-UGQevovYHCa5Q/

Simply_Black

International
International Member
n-R-KELLY-628x314.jpg

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really feel bad for his Mother she really looks hurt, she also doesn't seem that surprised which means she knew he was weird.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Got to do better. First I hear on the radio, black women are the bread winners in nearly 70% of households. Then I see this shit.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Where’s the flag?! :angry:

Hope they fuck him up twice as bad in the pen.

Wait and the last caption FLORIDA DEPUTY pisses in the mouth of a TWO YEAR OLD GIRL!

Fuck the world!