Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is some wild authoritarian bullshit. Between this, troops being deployed, "dominate"/"battlespace" rhetoric, Barr unleashing DEA surveillance on protestors and bringing in Bureau of Prisons tactical SORT agents as unmarked secret police (treating citizens exercising their 1A rights as rioting prisoners) I'd say we have an incredibly rough road ahead of us.

I'm shocked at how much fuckery Trump has engaged that these actions aren't alarming tf out of us as a nation. I'm more and more convinced democracy is on life support here. :smh:

Trump literally has own "little green men" like Putin had in Ukraine and no elected official has the power to do anything about it. :smh: :smh: :smh: Like you said, this is a real emergency but it seems like people don't understand how grave a threat this is. Things don't go back to normal after this. I don't want to hear shit going forward about democracy, the constitution or the damn flag when none of them did anything to stop this. You can't claim to be a democracy and then deploy secret police...

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lets see if Drew can see move in the pocket...

Backlash from Michael Thomas, among others, forces Drew Brees to clarify comments
Posted by Mike Florio on June 3, 2020, 2:10 PM EDT

Getty Images
Saints quarterback Drew Brees, who possibly has political aspirations, may be rethinking his future career choices after jumping onto a third rail with both feet on Wednesday.
Brees, at a critical moment in American history that has caused many to reconsider the message arising from the anthem protests launched by Colin Kaepernick in 2016, has reiterated his objection to the method.
“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.
Apart from the remark making “Drew Brees” on the Twitter’s top trending topics as of this posting, one of his most important teammates has posted a couple of tweets that, given the context, seem to be a message to Brees.
He don’t know no better,” Thomas initially said.
Thomas later added: “We don’t care if you don’t agree and whoever else how about that.”
Brees has since provided a statement to Mike Triplett of ESPN.com.
“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”
Brees may have more to do to put the toothpaste back in the tube on this one. There’s a chance that, ultimately, he may just have to find a way to coexist with the uncontained dental product.

Muslim dude was in the shit too. All these talking heads speaking on military respect, but would duck their fucking head if they walked past a recruiting office.