Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Birmingham cares more about their Confederate shit than people.....lol
These CACs are really deranged.
We all watched protesters tear that confederate monument down with our own eyes.
Yet.....

Birmingham begins removing Confederate monument after protests
By Associated Press
June 2, 2020
birmingham-monument-1.jpg

A toppled statue of Birmingham's Confederate founder, Charles Linn.

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Workers in Alabama’s largest city began removing a Confederate monument Monday night after demonstrators failed to knock down the obelisk the night before.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/birmingham-begins-removing-confederate-monument-after-protests/

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
These CACs are really deranged.
We all watched protesters tear that confederate monument down with our own eyes.
Yet.....

Birmingham begins removing Confederate monument after protests
By Associated Press
June 2, 2020
birmingham-monument-1.jpg

A toppled statue of Birmingham's Confederate founder, Charles Linn.

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Workers in Alabama’s largest city began removing a Confederate monument Monday night after demonstrators failed to knock down the obelisk the night before.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/birmingham-begins-removing-confederate-monument-after-protests/

Someone should have stole a forklift or some construction vehicle to break that shit...

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

We (da protestors) got stopped at da corner of Sahara/LVB. Got tear gassed. SWAT, undercover DT's, da feds and regular pigs were everywhere. There was a shooting at da federal courthouse too. That news ain't right. Circus Circus on one end, da courthouse is heading downtown.. There were sistas within da crowd that rendered aid to any of us (like myself) that were affected by da tear gas. They wouldn't let us make it up to Circus Circus. Folks was lootin' at da Crystal Shops at Aria yesterday, allegedly. Said that Mr. Charlie got hit in da head with an AR15, or that's da rumor. They started arresting folks at random immediately. He might not make it through da night. Fuck 'im.

"Sir, do you wanna do an interview real quick to speak about da tear gassing and how it feels???" (paraphrasing)

Me: "Well, nawl. I'on wanna talk about shit". :hmm:

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

We (da protestors) got stopped at da corner of Sahara/LVB. Got tear gassed. SWAT, undercover DT's, da feds and regular pigs were everywhere. There was a shooting at da federal courthouse too. That news ain't right. Circus Circus on one end,, da courthouse is heading downtown.. There were sistas within da crowd that rendered aid to any of us (like myself) that were affected by da tear gas. They wouldn't let us make it up to Circus Circus. Folks was lootin' at da Crystal Shops at Aria yesterday, allegedly. Said that Mr. Charlie got hit in da head with an AR15, or that's da rumor. They started arresting folks at random immediately. He might not make it through da night. Fuck 'im.

"Sir, do you wanna do an interview real quick to speak about da tear gassing and how it feels???" (paraphrasing)

Me: "Well, nawl. I'on wanna talk about shit". :hmm:
long live da shawt!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Fucking ridiculous
Man... I've seen some fucked up images from these protests... but this one here...
Yeah i used to be at the Shape Center and I'd see Floyd late 80s. I remember he tried to show me how to play chess and I liked checkers and that nigga got mad.

My grandad had a big ass house off Scott & S. McGregor. I used to ride my bike to the Bottom and Emancipation Park and Cuney Homes...all over the 3. One Saturday I had a Sonic 6 bike and these niggas tried to jump me for my bike and Floyd and some other niggaz walked up. He seen i was gonna fight but the main nigga was tongue wrestling. Big Floyd slept that nigga. I never saw him again after that and this was 1990 or 91. And I was at Yates when Baytown got killed in 1995. That fucked everybody up in 3rd Ward and im a Sunnyside nigga from SA.

He hustled sold rocks like we all did back then. Sipped oil smoked bud fucked hoes and he made a few Screw tapes. But he was doing different shit these days. Same as we all are. We was young player and throwed in the 90s.

The fact he was calling for his mama when he was dying...and she died 2yrs ago...man I cried when I seen that video last week

And I fuck with Stephen Jackson...real nigga he been coming thru the Tre for a long time and showing love

I never ever could've fathomed a dude from 3rd Ward would've been a catalyst for change but I'm alive to see it happen.

Nobody challenged Floyd...he had hands and niggaz knew they was in trouble if they fucked with him. He was Double O Triple OG. May he rest in peace!!!
My nigga...
:cheers: