Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wife of Derek Chauvin does not want spousal support, seeks to change her name
By THERESA BRAINE
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
JUN 01, 2020 | 8:11 PM

Kellie May Chauvin, the now-estranged wife of disgraced ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, is pictured in an undated photo.

Kellie May Chauvin wants a clean break from an allegedly dirty cop.
Chauvin, the now-estranged wife of disgraced ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, doesn’t want a dime in spousal support in their divorce.
Advertisement

00:0105:09

All she seeks is half their assets, the title to their Florida home and her former name, reported TMZ, citing court documents. In addition, Kellie Chauvin is stipulating she won’t pay him spousal support either, TMZ said.
This May 31 photo provided by the Hennepin County Sheriff shows Derek Chauvin, who was arrested Friday, May 29. Chauvin was charged with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter after a shocking video of him kneeling for several minutes on the neck of George Floyd, a black man, set off a wave of protests across the country. (AP)
Kellie Chauvin, 45, filed for divorce a few days after Chauvin kneeled on the 46-year-old Floyd’s neck during an arrest, even as he repeated, “I can’t breathe,” while three officers stood by doing nothing, ignoring the pleas of bystanders – one of whom was filming – for him to stop.

She cited the marriage’s “irretrievable breakdown,” saying it “cannot be saved,” TMZ said.
Wife of cop arrested in George Floyd case filing for divorce, lawyer says »
Kellie Chauvin announced her intention on Friday, the same day her husband was arrested, in a statement via an attorney.

Advertisement

00:0102:04

Their separation date is last Thursday, three days after Floyd’s death, TMZ said.
In this Monday, May 25 frame from video provided by Darnella Frazier, a Minneapolis officer kneels on the neck of a handcuffed man who was pleading that he could not breathe in Minneapolis. (Darnella Frazier via AP)
The pair would have celebrated their 10th anniversary on June 12, according to TMZ.
Kellie Chauvin has two adult children from a previous marriage, according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
RELATED GALLERY

(OLIVIER DOULIERY/AFP via Getty Images)
1 / 113

Protests expand globally as London, Berlin join U.S. cities in wake of George Floyd's death

Born in Laos in 1974, she fled with her family as a child and eventually found her way to Minnesota, where she met and married Chauvin, the Pioneer Press reported. In 2018, she competed to be Mrs. Minnesota and had a totally different take on her police officer husband.
“Under all that uniform, he’s just a softie,” Kellie Chauvin told the Pioneer Press. “He’s such a gentleman. He still opens the door for me, still puts my coat on for me. After my divorce, I had a list of must-haves if I were ever to be in a relationship, and he fit all of them.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd's funeral
Associated Press
close

George Floyd's brother calls on demonstrators to end violence
Former boxing champion Floyd Mayweather has offered to pay for George Floyd’s funeral and memorial services, and the family has accepted the offer.

Mayweather personally has been in touch with the family, according to Leonard Ellerbe, the CEO of Mayweather Promotions. He will handle costs for the funeral on June 9 in Floyd’s hometown of Houston, as well as other expenses.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM
Floyd, a black man, died May 25 after a white Minneapolis police officer pressed his knee into Floyd’s neck while Floyd was handcuffed and saying that he couldn’t breathe. His death sparked protests in Minneapolis and around the country, some of which became violent.
TMZ originally reported Mayweather’s offer, and said he will also pay for services in Minnesota and North Carolina.
“He’ll probably get mad at me for saying that, but yes, he is definitely paying for the funeral,” Ellerbe told ESPN.com on Monday.
Mayweather, who lives in Las Vegas, has not met the Floyd family.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Mayweather, who retired undefeated after 50 fights, winning five division titles, also paid for the funeral of an opponent. Mayweather won his first world championship when he stopped Genaro Hernandez for the WBC super featherweight title in 1998. Hernandez died 13 years later of cancer, and Mayweather handled funeral expenses.
Mayweather is considered one of the best boxers of his generation. Among the champion boxers he defeated before retiring in 2017, are Manny Pacquiao, Canelo Alvarez, Oscar de la Hoya and Miguel Cotto.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Now Arabs / Pakistanis are shooting at random blacks on the streets

I wish y'all brothers, well meaning as you are, would stop posting nazi content up in here. This is a nazi, alt right account... they may be right about whats happening in this vid and using it to amplify their sick messaging but they could also literally be making it up out of whole cloth. If this is a real incident it'd be better to post a source that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire :smh:

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck the NYPD. They have undercovers all over and more resources than some military's and they still couldn't resist fucking with peaceful protestors instead of guarding the obvious looter targets. Imagine if they didn't have body armored up cops shadowing peaceful protests and decided to just place a handful of cops around businesses. No fun in that though because the looters may be violent while the protestors are literally hipsters and peace activists who won't actually fight back. Must have a militarized presence shadowing peaceful people while allowing chaos all around everywhere else. This is their dream scenario though. They get to harass protesters and then escalate their harassment due to the actions of the unrelated people they should have actually been "policing". :smh:
i hate them mf's with a passion.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
By THERESA BRAINE
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

Kellie May Chauvin, the now-estranged wife of disgraced ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, is pictured in an undated photo.

Chauvin, the now-estranged wife of disgraced ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, doesn’t want a dime in spousal support in their divorce.
Advertisement

All she seeks is half their assets, the title to their Florida home and her former name, reported TMZ, citing court documents. In addition, Kellie Chauvin is stipulating she won’t pay him spousal support either, TMZ said.
This May 31 photo provided by the Hennepin County Sheriff shows Derek Chauvin, who was arrested Friday, May 29. Chauvin was charged with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter after a shocking video of him kneeling for several minutes on the neck of George Floyd, a black man, set off a wave of protests across the country. (AP)
Kellie Chauvin, 45, filed for divorce a few days after Chauvin kneeled on the 46-year-old Floyd’s neck during an arrest, even as he repeated, “I can’t breathe,” while three officers stood by doing nothing, ignoring the pleas of bystanders – one of whom was filming – for him to stop.

She cited the marriage’s “irretrievable breakdown,” saying it “cannot be saved,” TMZ said.
Kellie Chauvin announced her intention on Friday, the same day her husband was arrested, in a statement via an attorney.

Advertisement

Their separation date is last Thursday, three days after Floyd’s death, TMZ said.
In this Monday, May 25 frame from video provided by Darnella Frazier, a Minneapolis officer kneels on the neck of a handcuffed man who was pleading that he could not breathe in Minneapolis. (Darnella Frazier via AP)
The pair would have celebrated their 10th anniversary on June 12, according to TMZ.
Kellie Chauvin has two adult children from a previous marriage, according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
RELATED GALLERY

1 / 113

Protests expand globally as London, Berlin join U.S. cities in wake of George Floyd's death

Born in Laos in 1974, she fled with her family as a child and eventually found her way to Minnesota, where she met and married Chauvin, the Pioneer Press reported. In 2018, she competed to be Mrs. Minnesota and had a totally different take on her police officer husband.
“Under all that uniform, he’s just a softie,” Kellie Chauvin told the Pioneer Press. “He’s such a gentleman. He still opens the door for me, still puts my coat on for me. After my divorce, I had a list of must-haves if I were ever to be in a relationship, and he fit all of them.”
One of the many reasons why Chauvin is reported to be on suicide watch..

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish y'all brothers, well meaning as you are, would stop posting nazi content up in here. This is a nazi, alt right account... they may be right about whats happening in this vid and using it to amplify their sick messaging but they could also literally be making it up out of whole cloth. If this is a real incident it'd be better to post a source that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire :smh:
That ain’t no damn nyc. I can tell you that

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By THERESA BRAINE
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

Advertisement

Advertisement

RELATED GALLERY

1 / 113

Side dude in Florida will have his shit moved in by the weekend... lol

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
"DT undercover, I'll lock up your mother". yep. that's why i hate them bitches. DT's hemmed me up one night in the subway. this was the guiliani era when they was fucking with you, trying to get you to swing first. shit was fucked up and i still have a bad taste in my mouth about that situation, obviously, lol.

Lol, album came out in the Giuliani era too bruh. One of the illest concept albums ever. Sorry to hear about your experience... Jakes always on some bullshit smh

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3-2, Screw, Moe... Ms Patricia lost both her boys (Hawk and Fat Pat)...

Yeah, that's crazy....

Where that boy @kingleo ? He knew Screw personally... did you know Big Floyd??
Yeah i used to be at the Shape Center and I'd see Floyd late 80s. I remember he tried to show me how to play chess and I liked checkers and that nigga got mad.

My grandad had a big ass house off Scott & S. McGregor. I used to ride my bike to the Bottom and Emancipation Park and Cuney Homes...all over the 3. One Saturday I had a Sonic 6 bike and these niggas tried to jump me for my bike and Floyd and some other niggaz walked up. He seen i was gonna fight but the main nigga was tongue wrestling. Big Floyd slept that nigga. I never saw him again after that and this was 1990 or 91. And I was at Yates when Baytown got killed in 1995. That fucked everybody up in 3rd Ward and im a Sunnyside nigga from SA.

He hustled sold rocks like we all did back then. Sipped oil smoked bud fucked hoes and he made a few Screw tapes. But he was doing different shit these days. Same as we all are. We was young player and throwed in the 90s.

The fact he was calling for his mama when he was dying...and she died 2yrs ago...man I cried when I seen that video last week

And I fuck with Stephen Jackson...real nigga he been coming thru the Tre for a long time and showing love

I never ever could've fathomed a dude from 3rd Ward would've been a catalyst for change but I'm alive to see it happen.

Nobody challenged Floyd...he had hands and niggaz knew they was in trouble if they fucked with him. He was Double O Triple OG. May he rest in peace!!!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah i used to be at the Shape Center and I'd see Floyd late 80s. I remember he tried to show me how to play chess and I liked checkers and that nigga got mad.

My grandad had a big ass house off Scott & S. McGregor. I used to ride my bike to the Bottom and Emancipation Park and Cuney Homes...all over the 3. One Saturday I had a Sonic 6 bike and these niggas tried to jump me for my bike and Floyd and some other niggaz walked up. He seen i was gonna fight but the main nigga was tongue wrestling. Big Floyd slept that nigga. I never saw him again after that and this was 1990 or 91. And I was at Yates when Baytown got killed in 1995. That fucked everybody up in 3rd Ward and im a Sunnyside nigga from SA.

He hustled sold rocks like we all did back then. Sipped oil smoked bud fucked hoes and he made a few Screw tapes. But he was doing different shit these days. Same as we all are. We was young player and throwed in the 90s.

The fact he was calling for his mama when he was dying...and she died 2yrs ago...man I cried when I seen that video last week

And I fuck with Stephen Jackson...real nigga he been coming thru the Tre for a long time and showing love

I never ever could've fathomed a dude from 3rd Ward would've been a catalyst for change but I'm alive to see it happen.

Nobody challenged Floyd...he had hands and niggaz knew they was in trouble if they fucked with him. He was Double O Triple OG. May he rest in peace!!!

I have such a love/hate relationship with this country. They will eventually try to slander this man who was murdered by the police over an allegation of a $20 fraud but the My Pillow guy and other actual fucking crack head cacs like him are given chance after fucking chance. :smh: Wife, kids and I have been on lock down for damn near 2 + months but broke that shit yesterday and today to support the memory of this Brother. Everyone on this board has a father, uncle, brother, cousin etc. that was just a decent man and got caught up in some unnecessary bullshit that happens only to Us. If It weren't for the wife/kids my anger over this would have led me to some "venting" yesterday and today and I am a 40+ "professional' who has had a lot of opportunity...

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
They will eventually try to slander this man who was murdered by the police over an allegation of a $20 fraud but the My Pillow guy and other actual fucking crack head cacs like him are given chance after fucking chance.
Nah.
Now that the world is actively involved and watching, the old deflection tactics will have to evolve. The old style has too much light on it.
They will definitely roll out a new playbook tho.