Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
It Stops With Cops

It-Stops-With-Cops-P.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

I gave up that ballot several years ago. It’s not for us. Never has been, never will be and that goes for both RED and BLUE states alike.

As I’ve stated in countless threads all over this board, were overdue to start hoarding arms.

For every gun a white person owns, we MUST own 2. It is again, the only thing these CAC’s respect and adore.

Time to level up the playing field because this ... this cannot go on any longer.

By any means necessary.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
I gave up that ballot several years ago. It’s not for us. Never has been, never will be and that goes for both RED and BLUE states alike.

As I’ve stated in countless threads all over this board, were overdue to start hoarding arms.

For every gun a white person owns, we MUST own 2. It is again, the only thing these CAC’s respect and adore.

Time to level up the playing field because this ... this cannot go on any longer.
You’re outnumbered... And you don’t have the law on your side.

When Congress passes a law saying gun ownership is for white men only.

oh... that happen already.:roflmao3:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You’re outnumbered... And you don’t have the law on your side.

When Congress passes a law saying gun ownership is for white men only.

oh... that happen already.:roflmao3:
When have we EVER had the law on our side?

Slavery wasn’t something that numerically in our favor either, and was written in United States Law, but we sought for better.

Is the alternative of “just lay down and take it”, what you’re suggesting?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Jesus Christ; this man needs justice and his family needs to have rightful justice and compensation. Why does Benjamin Crump ALWAYS get himself involved; he’s done NOTHING for any of our murdered brothers so far! :angry: He’s the Al Sharpton of law. I really wonder if his model of civil rights ambulance chasing law has him jumping into these situations before the family even reaches out, or if he reaches out offering his services as a way of continue to market his brand. Either way; he SUCKS!!

Does he have a license in every state to practice law? Dude is ridiculous.
Second , how long before the character assassination by cacs. It’s coming , he stole a candy bar 7 years ago so he deserves death.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
When have we EVER had the law on our side?

Slavery wasn’t something that numerically in our favor either, and was written in United States Law, but we sought for better.

Is the alternative of “just lay down and take it”, what you’re suggesting?
Honestly, I don’t have the answer, but I know from history going gun for gun is a losing battle.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
What I hate about cops is that if you show this video to another cop, they won’t say the the cop was wrong. They always stick up for each other.

This shit is exhausting. I weekly see black people get murdered and it’s just business as usual. Fuck these racist crooked cops bro

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Second , how long before the character assassination by cacs. It’s coming , he stole a candy bar 7 years ago so he deserves death.

1) I agree 100%. Dude is a parasite to justice, not a conduit to it.
2) oh yeah, it’s coming; give Fox News until 5p Eastern.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly, I don’t have the answer, but I know from history going gun for gun is a losing battle.

no its not...

gun for gun.. if we are sleeping giants..

but NOTHING in this universe can stop WOKE gods...

its only a matter of us waking up and KNOWING who we really are..

no fuckin demon stands a chance in hell, heaven and all the shit in between..

the haters know it..

most of us dont...

RoomService

BGOL Investor
We haven’t tried it yet. The answer always lies in the unknown.

What we do know is when CAC’s see this image ..

ehztdgyxxgupxew4toz2

These pink savages retreat like the cockroaches they are.

That’s enough of a hint needed.
Yes we have. Too many times it ended in failure.

I’m reading this book now and learning so much about our history in this shit hole country...

From Here to Equality: Reparations for Black Americans in the Twenty-First Century

Racism and discrimination have choked economic opportunity for African Americans at nearly every turn. At several historic moments, the trajectory of racial inequality could have been altered dramatically. Perhaps no moment was more opportune than the early days of Reconstruction, when the U.S. government temporarily implemented a major redistribution of land from former slaveholders to the newly emancipated enslaved. But neither Reconstruction nor the New Deal nor the civil rights struggle led to an economically just and fair nation. Today, systematic inequality persists in the form of housing discrimination, unequal education, police brutality, mass incarceration, employment discrimination, and massive wealth and opportunity gaps. Economic data indicates that for every dollar the average white household holds in wealth the average black household possesses a mere ten cents.

In From Here to Equality, William Darity Jr. and A. Kirsten Mullen confront these injustices head-on and make the most comprehensive case to date for economic reparations for U.S. descendants of slavery. After opening the book with a stark assessment of the intergenerational effects of white supremacy on black economic well-being, Darity and Mullen look to both the past and the present to measure the inequalities borne of slavery. Using innovative methods that link monetary values to historical wrongs, they next assess the literal and figurative costs of justice denied in the 155 years since the end of the Civil War. Finally, Darity and Mullen offer a detailed roadmap for an effective reparations program, including a substantial payment to each documented U.S. black descendant of slavery. Taken individually, any one of the three eras of injustice outlined by Darity and Mullen--slavery, Jim Crow, and modern-day discrimination--makes a powerful case for black reparations. Taken collectively, they are impossible to ignore.

9781469654973.jpg

gun for gun.. if we are sleeping giants..
When has that battle been won in this country?

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^^^

I still havent watched the Aubrey assassination. My spirit can’t take it.

Carry on........

bruh if you cant watch that.. then dont watch this...

this murder has sound you can not only see but HEAR him being murdered..

no fuckin way this kkkop gets off for this...

and ALL this over an alledged "bad" check that might not have even existed...

on all levels..

disgusting

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’m reading this book now and learning so much about our history in this shit hole country...

From Here to Equality: Reparations for Black Americans in the Twenty-First Century

9781469654973.jpg

we always win.... they just keep sending over more desperate people from europe to fight their wars...

Black wallstreet, we kicked ass.. and what happend, those fuckin lil chicken shit faggots had to call the military

to drop bombs..

the fuckin MILITARY.....

the fact that we are STILL here and our numbers are the same is a VICTORY

and the crazy shit is..

we aint even BEGUN to fight yet......

and here is whats even more crazy.. we dont even need the whole race..

just a hundred thousand REAL KNIGGAS moving in unison.....

could take over the globe...

why you think they keep us under a billion dollar police state, under a trillion dollar military???

and that can only contain us.....

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesus Christ; this man needs justice and his family needs to have rightful justice and compensation. Why does Benjamin Crump ALWAYS get himself involved; he’s done NOTHING for any of our murdered brothers so far! :angry: He’s the Al Sharpton of law. I really wonder if his model of civil rights ambulance chasing law has him jumping into these situations before the family even reaches out, or if he reaches out offering his services as a way of continue to market his brand. Either way; he SUCKS!!

This guy unfortunately never wins anything.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Can we have group that follows the police to make sure murders like these don’t happen
Those do exist and they end up getting targeted, harassed, arrested, and treated like any other whistleblower.
There are Cop Watch and Auditor videos all over YT.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn that was tough to watch. My workday done for, I can't do shit after seeing two plus minutes of a man being choked to death.

it wasnt so much the choke as it was the fuckin demon that was causing it..

lookin like he was having an orgasm, knowing the man was suffering...

it seemed like the more he enjoyed applying pressure, it even seems like he had his hands in his pockets to ensure

he got enough concentrated weight to weigh down on the bruhs neck...

again no fuckin way he is getting off for that....

they gonna try as hard as fuck...

but no fuckin way.. the video is blazing its way around the net as we speak..

as it goes viral it will be harder an harder for even the fbi to come up with a fuckin alibi..

they tried really hard in the Garner case..

tryin to blame it on his health... as if he never got choked at all..

fbi are the fuckin worst when it come to our justice..

they are NOT here for that..

they exist to keep us from Ascending to our thrones again...

as if thats possible..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh, I didn’t watch the video.

I’ll wait for the perp walk.

also I came across this one.

bruh,

thats just fuckin insane.. and they REFUSE to give the family the names of the cops that murdred him..

and they say..

Listen to the kkkops... do what they say?? blah blah blah..

Look what happend here??

and STILL no fuckin JUSTICE.....

we gonna have to start investing in bullet proof everything...

from cars, to homes to clothing..

and the fuckin GOVT and POLICE FUND needs to pay for it...

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FUCK THE POLICE ALL DAY EVERY DAY. This is fucking murder.

For cops who kill, special Supreme Court protection

Legal Barriers to Challenging Excessive Force by Police

man-under-police-knee-baton-rouge.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

9781469654973.jpg

I’ve not seen it yet. We have not gotten mobilized and violent when needed against whites. That hasn’t happened in my time. To echo what @Mrfreddygoodbud said, we haven’t begun yet.

I haven’t seen a level playing field when it comes to arms.

Every other issue we’ve dealt with has begun whether it’s inequality, mass incarceration, race, economics, politics... all these issues have an issue.

However, defending and protecting one’s own life by any means necessary hasn’t begun to mobilize yet.

And it has to because without it, all those other factors mentioned above, don’t mean shit.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

He wants to be TV star.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
It's gonna start with whoever it was on the scene babbling about he was given every chance to get into the Squad Car. :hmm:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not watching this shit. I can't do it.

I refuse to become desensitized to the death of people that look like me at the hands of these devils...
mannnn....shut yo hoe ass up... We know why you don't want to watch it.... officer.