Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

image.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Leaked footage shows George Floyd begging police not to shoot him minutes before his death by police officers in Minneapolis on May 25.

“OK, Mr. Officer, please don’t shoot me. Please, man,” Floyd said when officers approached as he sat in his car. One officer had a gun drawn and aimed at Floyd’s head.

“I just lost my mom, man,” Floyd said in the footage first obtained by The Daily Mail. “Please don’t shoot me, Mr. Officer, please.”

Floyd also apologized throughout the video as the cops cursed at him.

“Put your fucking hand up there,” one officer ordered. “Jesus Christ, keep your fucking hands on the wheel.”

When the police attempted to put Floyd in the back of a police vehicle, he warned them that he was claustrophobic. Floyd was eventually forced to the ground. Then-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin shoved a knee into his neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds as Floyd cried out: “I can’t breathe.”

Bystanders urged other police officers at the scene to intervene, but they refused.

Floyd was pronounced dead a short time later, kicking off protests and unrest around the nation that continue to this day. Chauvin and three other officers were fired and all are facing criminal charges.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Chilling New Footage Shows Police Officer Ignoring Pleas To Help George Floyd
Officer Tou Thao does not respond or react to a group of people demanding that he help George Floyd, who was later pronounced dead.
By Ed Mazza

New footage released by the attorney for the family of George Floyd shows one of the officers on the scene ignoring pleas from bystanders asking him to intervene.
“He’s not fucking moving,” one of several bystanders told then-Minneapolis police officer Tou Thao as then-officer Derek Chauvin pressed his knee into Floyd’s neck.
The footage posted by Ben Crump showed Thao ignoring repeated calls from bystanders to intervene and help Floyd, to check his pulse and to stop the assault. Thao does not.
“You just killed that man,” someone yelled at the officer.
The video, which is graphic, was posted to Crump’s Instagram account here.
Floyd was later pronounced dead, triggering weeks of civil unrest and Black Lives Matter demonstrations around the nation as protesters demanded police reform.

Minneapolis has a “duty to intervene” law on the books requiring officers to take action to stop the inappropriate use of force. Since the slaying, Chauvin, Thao and two other officers have been fired and are all facing criminal charges.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Chilling New Footage Shows Police Officer Ignoring Pleas To Help George Floyd
Officer Tou Thao does not respond or react to a group of people demanding that he help George Floyd, who was later pronounced dead.
By Ed Mazza

New footage released by the attorney for the family of George Floyd shows one of the officers on the scene ignoring pleas from bystanders asking him to intervene.
“He’s not fucking moving,” one of several bystanders told then-Minneapolis police officer Tou Thao as then-officer Derek Chauvin pressed his knee into Floyd’s neck.
The footage posted by Ben Crump showed Thao ignoring repeated calls from bystanders to intervene and help Floyd, to check his pulse and to stop the assault. Thao does not.
“You just killed that man,” someone yelled at the officer.
The video, which is graphic, was posted to Crump’s Instagram account here.
Floyd was later pronounced dead, triggering weeks of civil unrest and Black Lives Matter demonstrations around the nation as protesters demanded police reform.

Minneapolis has a “duty to intervene” law on the books requiring officers to take action to stop the inappropriate use of force. Since the slaying, Chauvin, Thao and two other officers have been fired and are all facing criminal charges.

Sick and fucking horrific.They didn’t afford that man the humanity they show white murderers.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted on this, and so has Tariq Nasheed about Mexicans attacking black men/women round Pilsen and Cicero here in Chicago.
They have hit cars with bats and throwing other objects.

In this twitter post below. A black man was driving around near Cicero last weekend. When a Mexican threw a metal rod at his car
impaling him. His car spun and hit a tree.

************** WARNING *************

Finally caught and arrested. From my post back in June.
Mexicans were attacking anyone black around Cicero, this is one such attack from my post above since then.

Man charged with impaling driver with crowbar during Cicero protest
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...ng-driver-crowbar-cicero-protest-george-floyd
Pablo Vazquez is accused of throwing the crowbar through the windshield of a car, police said. It pierced the driver through his shoulder, causing him to crash.

A man has been charged with impaling a driver with a metal crowbar in west suburban Cicero in early June during protests over the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd.

Pablo Vazquez, 57, is charged with a felony count of attempted murder for the June 1 attack, according to a statement from Cicero police.

“This was a horrendous, unprovoked attack on an innocent victim,” Cicero Police Supt. Jerry Chlada Jr. said in the statement. “I am very proud to say that due to my Detective’s relentless, hard work, we were able to bring justice to the victim and his family.”

Vazquez is accused of throwing the crowbar through the windshield of a car about 5:26 p.m June 1 in the 4700 block of South 21st Street, police said. It pierced the driver through his shoulder, causing him to crash.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Finally caught and arrested. From my post back in June.
Mexicans were attacking anyone black around Cicero, this is one such attack from my post above since then.

Man charged with impaling driver with crowbar during Cicero protest
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...ng-driver-crowbar-cicero-protest-george-floyd
Pablo Vazquez is accused of throwing the crowbar through the windshield of a car, police said. It pierced the driver through his shoulder, causing him to crash.

A man has been charged with impaling a driver with a metal crowbar in west suburban Cicero in early June during protests over the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd.

Pablo Vazquez, 57, is charged with a felony count of attempted murder for the June 1 attack, according to a statement from Cicero police.

“This was a horrendous, unprovoked attack on an innocent victim,” Cicero Police Supt. Jerry Chlada Jr. said in the statement. “I am very proud to say that due to my Detective’s relentless, hard work, we were able to bring justice to the victim and his family.”

Vazquez is accused of throwing the crowbar through the windshield of a car about 5:26 p.m June 1 in the 4700 block of South 21st Street, police said. It pierced the driver through his shoulder, causing him to crash.

Glad they caught that piece of shit.