Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
107733720_10163855332585204_1073441824091116872_o.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

This Doctor's explanation reminded me of my wife's Death Certificate and the way it is recorded:

The conditions listed are the diseases, injuries, or complications that caused death. Conditions leading to the immediate cause are listed sequentially and the underlying cause is listed last.

Immediate Cause (a)
HYPOXIC AND HYPERCAPNIC RESPIRATORY FAILURE..........HOURS
Due to or as a complication of (b)
METABOLIC ACIDOSIS.........................................................................DAYS
Due to or as a complication of (c)
RENAL FAILURE......................................................................................DAYS
Due to or as a complication of (d)
HIGH GRADE SEROUS ENDOMETRIAL CANCER.......................YEARS

OTHER SIGNIFICANT CONDITIONS contributing to death but not resulting in the underlying cause given in Part 1..........ASTHMA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was no need for an autopsy to be performed due to her medical history and was being treated at the hospital where she succumbed.

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Derek Chauvin’s wife wants both their homes in divorce
By Tamar Lapin
July 7, 2020 | 10:18pm | Updated

Enlarge Image

Derek and Kellie Chauvin

Derek and Kellie ChauvinHennepin County Sheriff's Office/Handout via REUTERS; Jean Pieri /Pioneer Press via AP

MORE ON:
GEORGE FLOYD
NYC to start painting Black Lives Matter mural outside Trump Tower

Cop who knelt on George Floyd's neck told him it takes 'a lot of oxygen to talk'

AG William Barr calls unfair policing of black males a 'widespread phenomenon'

Counterfeit $20 bill now part of George Floyd murder case

The estranged wife of ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin — the officer charged with murdering George Floyd — wants both of the couple’s homes in their divorce, a report said Tuesday.
Beauty queen Kellie Chauvin, 45, is asking for sole ownership of the couple’s house in Oakdale, Minnesota, valued at $273,800, and their townhouse in Windermere, Florida, which is worth about $226,282, the Star Tribune reported.
Kellie, who once held the title of Mrs. Minnesota, filed for divorce two days after her husband was charged in the May 25 killing of Floyd, whose death sparked a nationwide reckoning on racism and police brutality.
The former realtor revealed in court papers that the couple split three days after Derek, who is white, was recorded kneeling for nearly eight minutes on the neck of Floyd, who was black.
Kellie is neither seeking nor has offered alimony payments.
She has requested a “fair and equitable division” of personal property, vehicles and all bank, retirement and investment accounts.
It’s not clear from the divorce petition whether either of the couple’s homes has been mortgaged, which would be key in determining whether acquiring both would be a financial boon, experts told the Tribune.
Derek, 44 — who is being held in jail on $1.25 million bail — missed a deadline to file an answer and counter-petition, which would challenge any of Kellie’s proposals, the paper reported.
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

He has no attorney listed for the divorce and his lawyer in the criminal case declined to comment.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope these bail fund foundations are staying on top of these cases
Black being charged felonies as opposed to white protestors

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I hope these bail fund foundations are staying on top of these cases
Black being charged felonies as opposed to white protestors
I'm glad she's calling attention to this fuckery and I hope that she's doing whatever she can to intervene.