Convert Your Vhs To Dvd

BlakMan93

Star
OG Investor
VHS To DVD 3.0 Deluxe

With the power to easily create and archive any DVD/CD movie from a camcorder, VCR, or DVD player. New features include the ability to convert cassette tapes and LP records to MP3 files and audio CDs, and formatting that allows users to watch videos on new devices, such as an iPod, PSP and more.

Perfect for both novices and professionals, VHS to DVD 3.0 offers tools to edit and produce quality video files easily and to save and keep priceless home videos forever in sharp and crystal-clear DVD/CD quality. Using the Easy Wizard Mode, anyone can transfer videotape to DVD with just a few clicks, using step-by-step pictorial instructions that guide the user through the process. Advanced scene editing tools allow users to record movies, delete commercials or unwanted scenes, and easily add special effects, titles and chapter points.

VHS to DVD 3.0 supports CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW and DVD+/- R DL and includes a burning-after-recording feature that is useful when converting a video that is longer than 30 minutes. A recording can be made for the duration set and then burned to the media of choice. Recording time is adjustable so that only the section of a movie desired is made into a clip. Movie clips are then managed in a file pool for ease of viewing, editing and deleting.

The plug-and-play USB MY-VIDBOX allows users to capture both audio and video through USB 2.0 with speeds up to 480Mbits without the need to connect an extra audio cable. The USB MY-VIDBOX supports S-Video and composite video inputs. With the S-Video input, you can capture the best video quality from sources with S-Video outputs. No external power adapter is needed, making the USB MY-VIDBOX especially suitable for laptop users
What's new:

VHS to DVD 3.0
• Support PSP, iPod, and WMV formats - Allows you to watch the captured video on Sony PSP, iPod, and other devices.
• Music Conversion - Record audio from cassettes, LP records, or video tapes.
• MP3 and audio CD creation - Create MP3 files or burn audio CD with recorded audio.
• Add pictures
- You can add pictures to your DVD.
- Create photo slideshow.
• Support dual-layer DVD

CODE
http://rapidshare.com/files/29792480/vhs2dvd3.rar

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, this is right on time

But what kind of cables would I need to connect my VCR to my computer?

synyster

Homegrown Sensei
BGOL Investor
Man I just simply bought a dvd recorder(NOT a DVR) and hooked up my VCR to it. To me it was a much simpler and fast process. I can record all my VHS shit and cut out any commercials. But I will be looking into this software for the audio. I have a whole bunch of tapes I want to put in CD.

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
synyster said:
Man I just simply bought a dvd recorder(NOT a DVR) and hooked up my VCR to it. To me it was a much simpler and fast process. I can record all my VHS shit and cut out any commercials. But I will be looking into this software for the audio. I have a whole bunch of tapes I want to put in CD.

my combo dvd/vcr player went out, was looking at dvd recorders...but none of them indicated that you can record movies off of tv (i hear that the cable stations scramble some of their programming at random to discourage taping).

ended up buying a $50 dvd player and called it a day...but your post makes me think that a dvd recorder is a good idea

i only have one vcr tape left...the old combo player ate my other tapes up...$15 to convert from vhs to dvd, says the video editing shop...perhaps i'm better off going that route for now?...because once i transfer that last vhs tape to dvd, no more vcr watching...dead technology

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
That programs comes wit some hardware!
vhstodvd30_myvidbox_back.jpg

My VID BOX

VHS to DVD 3.0 Deluxe includes a rather small video and audio capture device, called the My VID BOX, which accepts either S-Video or composite inputs. The output signal is via USB2.0. My VID BOX is only 3.5" wide, around 3/4 of an inch thick, and 2.25" in depth. Since all the processing capability is reliant on your computer, you don't need a box which is much larger. Of course, the trade-offs are you need an adequate computer to handle the video capture data.

Anybody know something you subsitute that for?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sirrahx said:
That programs comes wit some hardware!
vhstodvd30_myvidbox_back.jpg

My VID BOX

VHS to DVD 3.0 Deluxe includes a rather small video and audio capture device, called the My VID BOX, which accepts either S-Video or composite inputs. The output signal is via USB2.0. My VID BOX is only 3.5" wide, around 3/4 of an inch thick, and 2.25" in depth. Since all the processing capability is reliant on your computer, you don't need a box which is much larger. Of course, the trade-offs are you need an adequate computer to handle the video capture data.

http://www.digitaldingus.com/reviews/honestech/vhstodvd30/vhstodvd30_whats_in_the_box.php

Anybody know something you subsitute that for?

I ordered something like this on ebay for about $30 shipped

I'm trying to use it now with this software, but I'm having a problem seeing the VHS video
I can see and hear the DVD (I have a combo player) just fine but I can only hear the VHS video
Anybody have any suggestions as to what could be going wrong?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
In my experience, just get a dual VHS/DVD recorder and call it a day. One touch transfers, etc.. No need to fuck with the cables and computer, etc. Audio is another story, so imma check this. Thank you.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
knightmelodic said:
In my experience, just get a dual VHS/DVD recorder and call it a day. One touch transfers, etc.. No need to fuck with the cables and computer, etc. Audio is another story, so imma check this. Thank you.

Those recorder cost too much IMO
I've got this USB device that's supposed to work, but I only hear the audio on my computer
I can't see anything from the VHS tape now