CONNIE. vs DEBBE DEB

OUT THARE

It takes a nation of millions to keep us black
BGOL Investor
Connie Martinez, better known as Connie, is a singer of freestyle music and dance-pop. Connie is best known for her singles "Funky Little Beat" and "Rock Me". These songs catapulted the singer into the international music scene and the songs are now considered classics of the freestyle music genre.

Vs

Deborah Claire Wesoff-Kowalski (born March 10, 1966), known professionally as Debbie Deb, is an American singer and songwriter best known for her 1980s freestyledance singles "Lookout Weekend" and "When I Hear Music".[1]

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Connie Martinez, better known as Connie, is a singer of freestyle music and dance-pop. Connie is best known for her singles "Funky Little Beat" and "Rock Me". These songs catapulted the singer into the international music scene and the songs are now considered classics of the freestyle music genre.

Vs

Deborah Claire Wesoff-Kowalski (born March 10, 1966), known professionally as Debbie Deb, is an American singer and songwriter best known for her 1980s freestyledance singles "Lookout Weekend" and "When I Hear Music".[1]

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Seriously?
You gotta put Deb up against better competition

Last edited: