Complex News has suspended Akademiks from his job for disrespecting Chrissy Teigen

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

JOE BUDDEN ON DJ AKADEMIKS: YOU TAUGHT ME ABOUT N*GGAS FAKING NUMBERS
DJ Akademiks has been on his Tekashi 6ix9ine lately and been using his platform to go at rappers and Chrissy Teigen. We all know that he has beefs with Freddie Gibbs, Ben Baller, and Meekiana. Complex Networks and Twitch suspended him for his verbal attack on Chrissy Teigen.

Joe Budden and his sidekicks spoke about DJ Akademiks and Freddie Gibbs back and forth on his podcast. They really did not go hard on Akademiks, however, Joe had issues with Akademiks clown's Freddie Gibbs about his album sales. He said, "He's besties with a n*gga who fakes numbers. You more than anybody else AK, and we can talk about this some other time. We don't do this publicly me and you. But, uh, you more than anybody should know about faking numbers. You taught me about n*ggas faking numbers."

We know that Joe Budden and DJ Akademiks have a "Frenemy" type of relationship. Joe played it cool on this show. We will see if he stays that way if things get worse for AK.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

dd31c486de6a45bd92eded6e0cedde19_md.jpg

32188856-8648387-image-a-13_1597949178370.jpg

32188844-8648387-image-a-17_1597949193940.jpg

32188842-8648387-image-a-21_1597949345551.jpg

32188908-8648387-Chrissy_showed_off_a_stylish_new_pair_of_860_Bottega_Veneta_shoe-a-1_1597956565471.jpg

32188912-8648387-image-a-42_1597951026428.jpg

32188904-8648387-image-a-44_1597951040374.jpg

32188882-8648387-Though_the_home_was_built_in_1966_it_appears_the_couple_have_mad-a-5_1597956565566.jpg

32188884-8648387-The_home_gym_has_plenty_of_equipment_to_stay_fit_without_ever_le-a-46_1597953714856.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
niggas stay risking their gigs on some immature shit:smh::smh:

internet beefs and callouts is to black entertainers what racial epithets and publicly broadcasting racist thoughts is to cacs... irresistible...fuckin can't help themselves if you put a gun to their heads. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Damn no way I'd have my wife showing her pum pum all out like that, man Hollyweird is a mutha.

bro thts slut shit n John a bitch n has no say so in tht marriage....:hmm:

yeah real men tht run shit at home would never allow no shit like tht hollywood or regular world ..

i bet he dress up in panties n crawl around on a leash at the crib ...

they jus seem like tht type...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder why people even talk about them?what's so special about her and John "sugary" Legend?I don't get it and I know I'm sick of seeing em on television for no reason

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
how did he disrespect her ?

i really dont wanna have to listen to a Youtube video rant for 20 min

- just put it out there .

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Chrissy Teigen deletes Twitter, says she hasn't learned 'how to block out the negativity'

"My life goal is to make people happy," Teigen tweeted. "The pain I feel when I don't is too much for me. I've always been portrayed as the strong clap back girl but I'm just not."
By Rachel Yang
March 24, 2021 at 11:07 PM EDT

Chrissy Teigen is done being known as the "clap back girl."

A day after calling some of her Twitter commenters "truly just f---ing mean," the model, cookbook author, and TV personality has quit the platform.
Before she departed on Wednesday, Teigen explained her decision to her followers.

"Hey. For over 10 years, you guys have been my world. I honestly owe so much to this world we have created here. I truly consider so many of you my actual friends. But it's time for me to say goodbye. This no longer serves me as positively as it serves me negatively, and I think that's the right time to call something," she wrote.

"My life goal is to make people happy. The pain I feel when I don't is too much for me. I've always been portrayed as the strong clap back girl but I'm just not," she added.

chrissy teigen twitter

"I encourage you to know and never forget that your words matter," she continued. "No matter what you see, what that person portrays, or your intention. For years I have taken so many small, 2-follower count punches that at this point, I am honestly deeply bruised.
"I have made my mistakes, throughout years and in front of hundreds of thousands, and been held accountable for them. I've learned an incredible amount here. God I have said f---ed up s--- and killed myself over it as much as you killed me. But one thing I haven't learned is how to block out the negativity."

She ended her thread with: "I'm just a sensitive s---, okay!? I don't wanna be this way! I just am! But I love you guys and I cherish our time together, I truly do. I also hate you."

On Tuesday, Teigen announced she's launching a line of plant-based cleaning products with Kris Jenner and Emma Grede. Many of her fans were enthusiastic about the new collaboration, but other commenters criticized her association with the controversial Kardashian-Jenner clan.

"Honestly, love your recipes and cookware and am happy to support that side of your business," one commenter wrote. "This, however, seems pretty tone deaf. Two wealthy women with housekeeping staff, marketing cleaning products to the middle class in the midst of a pandemic."
Teigen seemed to take the criticism in stride at first. On Tuesday, she tweeted, "I really don't wake up every day trying to make you mad but somehow I manage. and u say I have no talent. that's something I guess."

But on Wednesday, Teigen hit back at one comment in particular that chided her and her business partners for having "faces pumped full of the 'toxins' they're so worried about."

"any greenwashing marketing gibberish is completely off set by their home's carbon footprint & weekend private jet trips to get to kris' palm springs pad. #gross," the tweet from the now-deleted account read.

In response, Teigen wrote, "You guys are truly just f----ing mean. I'll never get over it."
The star has previously taken time off Twitter after being the target of internet vitriol, which ranged from mild criticism to posts shaming her body and parenting choices.