Comics: Captain America predicted all this MAGA sh*t & talks about honoring "the flag"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
EZxqaiUUYAErEbY

EZxwB3yWoAAp1OO

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yo @playahaitian my brother i don't think you realized the can of worms you opened with this one...

I started looking into this a little deeper and the similarities between this WHAT IF storyline from 1984 and present day America is unreal...

Check this out:

"William Burnside, the 1950s Captain America, had been placed in suspended animation due to his increasing aggression and paranoia. In this story, he is awakened by corrupt political players and begins operating again, with the public believing that he is the original Captain America. As his popularity grows, Burnside speaks against minority groups and political activists who challenge the government and call for social change, claiming such talk weakens America. He endorses conservative politicians and becomes a figurehead of the new America First Party, where he clashes with the NAACP and ACLU, arguing that the government needs greater power to effectively deal with possible threats and subversives. The US soon falls under martial law, enforced by the new Sentinels of Liberty. Burnside and the new government inspire increased racism, anti-semitism, and intolerance towards undocumented immigrants."

mind
FUCKING
blown