College Football Saturday October 17th

Arctic Sun

Support BGOL
Registered
Don't see anyone talking shit, but of course it's early. But if any of y'all cats got the fox sports package on your cable or dish the Texas Tech -Texas A&M game is off the hook. Potential shootout and upset in the making 23-20 A&M as the game closes in on halftime. Or you can peep the A.J Green show with UGA beating Vandy 14-0.

Last edited:

bigred22

Star
Registered
I'm real interested in the Texas/Missou game. I think Missou could beat Texas.

.............YO, ANYONE SEEN SOUL SONIC.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:Dude been M.I.A. since the LSU loss, that's why there aint no shit talk'n!

Arctic Sun

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm real interested in the Texas/Missou game. I think Missou could beat Texas.

.............YO, ANYONE SEEN SOUL SONIC.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:Dude been M.I.A. since the LSU loss, that's why there aint no shit talk'n!

I'm intrigued by the game, but I think Texas's pass rush will shorten the field for Chase Daniel and Co and UT will force him into a couple of turnovers. On defense I don't think they can hang. Like this would be a normal let down week if UT was playing K-State (who seems to give Texas hell everytime they play) but
since they're playing the former front runner for the heisman and a top ranked team, I think they'll be prepared.

The Ole Miss Alabama game I think has the chance to be a good one though and I'm going with Michigan St. to pull off the upset.

Here's a scenario no one thought of: How bout a Texas/Oklahoma rematch in the BCS championship game?

Here's my though: Obviously Penn St would have to lose somewhere down the line, but thanks to TCU blowing out BYU (and going on a run in the MWC and Cincinnati possibly going on a run in the extrememly week big East, it would be possible that if Texas runs the table and Oklahoma runs the table, Oklahoma would have the strongest schedule of any of the one lost teams left. thus setting up a potential rematch in the Orange Bowl.

Again this is all based on the following scenarios
1. Penn State loses (only Ohio state is a remaining threat)
2. Texas wins out (Oklahoma State - athletes/ history of close games, Missouri--Chase Daniel, and A&M (rivalry) all could do their thing)
3. Oklahoma wins out: (Okie State --rivaly/athletes, T-Tech offense/confidence in last yrs upset lone threats)

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Today is the 18th, I hate college football, the only game i will probably watch is the Penn State game later on today. I will also probably check the stats of the Macklin kid saw his story on E60 it was very interesting.