Coincidence or something more insidious? And in a black neighborhood?

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I admit I'm in my feelings after reading that story about the kid who was arrested for walking home from work while black-

This morning I was at a red light, looking at this billboard, tripping on the "celebrating black history month- Saturday, August 14th..." but there was something else that kept nagging at me-

Then I saw it. :angry: :angry: Had to get out and take a picture. So, am I overthinking?

Billboards in Columbus, OH, in a neighborhood that would be considered black

Last edited:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so, I sent messages to one local news station- advised them of the situation- but I didn't send a picture, I also contacted the company that owns the billboard. and urged them to make a change, as it was 'bad optics" Also texted the picture to a couple of friends and Family members.

I went by the place again today and....

that quick huh? so, somebody knows somebody
I don't even know what to think about it.. but I'm glad it was changed instead of someone doubling down on the stupidity.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so, I sent messages to one local news station- advised them of the situation- but I didn't send a picture, I also contacted the company that owns the billboard. and urged them to make a change, as it was 'bad optics" Also texted the picture to a couple of friends and Family members.

I don't even know what to think about it.. but I'm glad it was changed instead of someone doubling down on the stupidity.
Why not send a pic to the news station if they were the ones who could air the situation out?
As far as you know, one of them could have hipped the company to the situation and allowed them to take it down. There are WS everywhere
You may as well forget that this even happened

This is just like the situation in Detroit where the Arab gas station owner was clowning his Black customers by posting pictures and captions on the IG. Calling them monkeys and drug addicts while taking their money. Before someone could take a screenshot and alert the news, some idiot walked into the store the fussed the Arab out about the situation. The next thing you know the pictures were taken down and it was like it never happened

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why not send a pic to the news station if they were the ones who could air the situation out?
As far as you know, one of them could have hipped the company to the situation and allowed them to take it down. There are WS everywhere

This is just like the situation in Detroit where the Arab gas station owner was clowning his Black customers by posting pictures and captions on the IG. Calling them monkeys and drug addicts while taking their money. Before someone could take a screenshot and alert the news, some idiot walked into the store the fussed the Arab out about the situation. The next thing you know the pictures were taken down and it was like it never happened

I think now the same arab is, doing videos giving the children money and free things if they answer questions..

dont quote me but i think its him...

but thats how the train most immigrants when they come through residency... they train them

to be that way...the even tell them they are white,

its extreme mind fuckery...how they train immigrants to act towards us..

but when you KNOW your history. you KNOw this govt is an illegal govt,

stealing our land, and using flunkies to do their dirty work..

as it becomes more and more exposed..

you will see the change, its happening now..

its just wont be televised

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think now the same arab is, doing videos giving the children money and free things if they answer questions..

dont quote me but i think its him...

but thats how the train most immigrants when they come through residency... they train them

to be that way...the even tell them they are white,

its extreme mind fuckery...how they train immigrants to act towards us..

but when you KNOW your history. you KNOw this govt is an illegal govt,

stealing our land, and using flunkies to do their dirty work..

as it becomes more and more exposed..

you will see the change, its happening now..

its just wont be televised
Fred....that’s not him bro

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered

Bravo to you. No sarcasm at all.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of movies and other stuff have messages in them. And some of them have subliminal messages. The radio can also be used to program. They did it in Jonestown and Rwanda. It is a trip when a small amount of whites can control and brainwash a large amount of blacks.
If they can change the name of Palestine and name it Israel we should have been changed the name of Africa.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

somebody was like....

uh oh these nagas are starting to see through our subliminal bullshit.....if they wake up

we in trouble..

take that shit down NOW...

they KNEW that shit was about to go viral bruh..

good job..

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a great catch man. They was trying to be on some funny shit. Subliminal messages are real. WS is real. Good for you. I woulda put em down n blast though!!! News, radio, internet, everything lol!!!!!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Cacs thrive on plausible deniability in situations like this so good on you for taking action to get it taken down discretely.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Good job bruh.

You still crazy though

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm confused. Celebrating Black History Month in August?

:dunno:

Like I said, that was the first thing that caught my attention, but I figured, hey- it's never a bad time to celebrate black history- live and let live.

but something was still picking at me, and I couldn't process what it was- something seemed wrong about it, then It finally dawned on me what it was.

:angry:

you know, when I was on the news' website filling out the form to submit this story, I had the intention of sending the picture. the form got to a point where I thought I was clicking something like "next step" but it was the button to submit the information. So, since I had already contacted the advertising company that owns the billboards, Instead of going back in and going it over or trying to figure out how to send the picture, I decided I would wait and see what kind of bag the advertisers were coming out of before escalating the issue.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
:dunno:

Like I said, that was the first thing that caught my attention, but I figured, hey- it's never a bad time to celebrate black history- live and let live.

but something was still picking at me, and I couldn't process what it was- something seemed wrong about it, then It finally dawned on me what it was.

:angry:

you know, when I was on the news' website filling out the form to submit this story, I had the intention of sending the picture. the form got to a point where I thought I was clicking something like "next step" but it was the button to submit the information. So, since I had already contacted the advertising company that owns the billboards, Instead of going back in and going it over or trying to figure out how to send the picture, I decided I would wait and see what kind of bag the advertisers were coming out of before escalating the issue.

I see there is something called Black August. Never heard of that before.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Great job sir. Proud you made them honkies change it!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Se4jXa.jpg

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I admit I'm in my feelings after reading that story about the kid who was arrested for walking home from work while black-

This morning I was at a red light, looking at this billboard, tripping on the "celebrating black history month- Saturday, August 14th..." but there was something else that kept nagging at me-

Then I saw it. :angry: :angry: Had to get out and take a picture. So, am I overthinking?

Billboards in Columbus, OH, in a neighborhood that would be considered black

No, just like those "Its a great day to be a dad" billboards in black neighborhoods we had a few years ago.