Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn! I managed to find one.

I'm a take this one home.

a56_m.jpg

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I was scrolling through Atlanta looking for people I know, this also reminded me how alot of these girls look exactly alike these days

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Tons of women with high mileage pussy. Looking beat AF!
:lol2:

But for real, what happened to New York women. I mean they were the fashion forward women, the best looking women back in the 90’s. When it comes to these random club pics ATL and Houston women stay winning. First hip-hop moved to the south and now it seems the women have followed. Damn! I know my New York brethren are going to beat me up for this but I can’t be the only one thinking this. I am sure it’s the random clubs they choose must not have the best NY has to offer. *The last sentence I sound like Simmie talking to Prince Akeem in Coming to America*

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol2:

But for real, what happened to New York women. I mean they were the fashion forward women, the best looking women back in the 90’s. When it comes to these random club pics ATL and Houston women stay winning. First hip-hop moved to the south and now it seems the women have followed. Damn! I know my New York brethren are going to beat me up for this but I can’t be the only one thinking this. I am sure it’s the random clubs they choose must not have the best NY has to offer. *The last sentence I sound like Simmie talking to Prince Akeem in Coming to America*
Cost of living brah. The middle class done left NYC and move south. What's left is the hoodrat and the rich.

Word

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I was scrolling through Atlanta looking for people I know, this also reminded me how alot of these girls look exactly alike these days
There no uniqueness it almost make you think the plain jane chic look so much better.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Cost of living brah. The middle class done left NYC and move south. What's left is the hoodrat and the rich.
That explains some of it. I know NY cats started making the hiatus to ATL in the 90’s. On another note, I understand the cost of living is high but don’t the income reflect that? It use to be.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That explains some of it. I know NY cats started making the hiatus to ATL in the 90’s. On another note, I understand the cost of living is high but don’t the income reflect that? It use to be.
Don't let this club thread fool u tho its alot of sexy chicks I'm NYC despite what u doing in here

Most the bad ass chicks not at the clubs they going out to dinner

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wages are stagnant here. Plus, unless you got an advanced degree from a top school, you’re not gonna make top dollar.

Starting salaries at major law firms is 180k per year now. Regardless, that ain’t big boss money here. A few years back, big boss money was anything above 200k. I’m well above that and I’m still struggling....

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't let this club thread fool u tho its alot of sexy chicks I'm NYC despite what u doing in here

Most the bad ass chicks not at the clubs they going out to dinner
I don’t disagree. Yes, there are a lot of sexy chicks in NYC but the volume is way down. Used to see em all over clubs/movies/restaurants. Now you have to search just to fine a single, fine sister.

I’m in midtown. I can go all day without seeing a single cutie.... makes me wonder where all the Black people went? Oh, down south!