Clinton: "There were two or three years there where the movement went a little bit too far toward Stokely but, in the end, John Lewis prevailed."

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But we were supposed to support Hilary blindly.
Twice!!!!!

All them black leaders was endorsing Hillary in 2006 and 2007 prepping for 08

I remember shit like it was Christmas in 96

he called Obama campaign a fairytale

Yall forgot about Bro’s befeaux Hoes avi everybody had in they shit?

Then I was suppose to vote for her in ‘16??

FOH

Where eewwll?

Where hojco

where divine?

Where’s all them Democrat’s bots?

yall quiet as hale but all in the Kanye thread.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roof was born in 90s

and what does Zimmerman have to do with 80s or me?

Clinton is the topic

U Clinton bots are amazing

Muthafucka are you mentally

Inept....

You disrespected generation X gods...

You violated..

I thought you was young..

How you forgetting what you wrote like you wrote in 3 decades ago...

Respect the elder gods

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
History repeats itself. Kwame saw that the Democratic party wasn't proactively addressing the needs of us so he pused for us to start our own party. This caused some division because other activists and politicians were already ingrained in the Democratic party.

We are getting back to the point where it is becoming obvious that the Democratic party isn't prioritizing our needs.

The fact that Clinton has the nerve to comment on the leaders in OUR struggle and and the direction of OUR struggle at a funeral shows how little respect he has for us.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clinton’s comments confirms that the Black Power Movement was more effective than what they want us to believe.

If you notice, every time Black folks go into “Civil Disturbance Mode”, they alway gotta bring up MLK and others from the Civil Rights Movement and run that line “This is not what they protested for”.

They say it to try and calm us down. As soon as we calm down and go home, it’s business as usual and they put MLK back on the shelf and forget about him until the next time we go into “Civil Disturbance Mode”.
This is why I am looking forward to 2027 when the moratorium expires on US intelligence agency documents on MLK and are made public so the masses will see him for the triple agent and pawn he really was.

they do not want the information public because they’ve been using MLK to calm us down for decades now and it is time for people to move past his way which just doesn’t work.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
This is why I am looking forward to 2027 when the moratorium expires on US intelligence agency documents on MLK and are made public so the masses will see him for the triple agent and pawn he really was.

they do not want the information public because they’ve been using MLK to calm us down for decades now and it is time for people to move past his way which just doesn’t work.

Agent of whom?

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
UNITY NOT UNIFORMITY!

Watch this 1973 Black Leaders Discussion, imagine such a gathering occurring today 2020

Dog-Bites-Black-Man.jpg

Dog-Bites-Black-Man-2.jpg

Last edited: