Clever Sink / Shower Combination Idea !!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I've never seen this particular setup either. It looks like something that would be in a Gasthaus or a Hostel rather than a hotel.
I think it would be a great idea if someone were adding a bathroom in their basement or a guest room. Your local Municipality might not accept it as being up to Code though if they came to appraise the property.:dunno:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
The one that really impressed me and seemed so common sense was the hand sink onto of the toilet....where the water you use to wash your hands feeds the toilet.

Yeah, that's a very economical idea... It's becoming a bit more popular in households these days; another impressive one that I seen a few times is the use of waste water from the kitchen and household sinks directly into the garden for irrigation.

When you think of how much water we all waste daily this practice should be more common.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I've never seen this particular setup either. It looks like something that would be in a Gasthaus or a Hostel rather than a hotel.
I think it would be a great idea if someone were adding a bathroom in their basement or a guest room. Your local Municipality might not accept it as being up to Code though if they came to appraise the property.:dunno:

Yeah, it's perfect to fit in an area with confined space and I suppose cheaper to install as well.... The closest I've seen to that is on a cruise ship. Back in day when I was a strugging student and started travelling, we use to book the cheapest room on the short trip mini cruise ships from Harwich (England) to Hook (Holland); on route to 'Cannabis city', Amsterdam, lol... The accomodation was basic as you can get with shower, toilet and basin all combined. The bedroom was just as small and uncomfortable as hell; still it served a purpose... Good times.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yeah, that's a very economical idea... It's becoming a bit more popular in households these days; another impressive one that I seen a few times is the use of waste water from the kitchen and household sinks directly into the garden for irrigation.

When you think of how much water we all waste daily this practice should be more common.

When I was a child, we lived in a few houses that didn't have full indoor plumbing if any at all. That's what my grandmother and her generation used graywater for...watering the garden.