cleveland heads did y'all see this yet?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Yeah, my coworker just showed my on his iPad.

I never liked those cracKKKa ass Euclid police! :smh:

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude resisted the entire time, even after they finally got one cuff on him. He got what he was asking for. He should have listened to his woman and complied.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I saw this yesterday. How the fuck is you suppose to stay still. When thew pig is punching you in your head and another with his knee on your neck. Can a faux news channel news reader explain that one. I think doctors or anyone in the medical field need to start speaking up. I mean its only natural too resist and move if someone is punching you in your fucking face. EDIT: I do not fuck with East cleveland period.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw this yesterday. How the fuck is you suppose to stay still. When thew pig is punching you in your head and another with his knee on your neck. Can a faux news channel news reader explain that one. I think doctors or anyone in the medical field need to start speaking up. I mean its only natural too resist and move if someone is punching you in your fucking face. EDIT: I do not fuck with East cleveland period.

He got punched in his head and a knee in his back because he was resisting. You can see they were trying to lay him on his stomach to rear cuff him and he was trying to get up. That's when he got the ground and pound. Granted he probably shouldn't have struck him in the head but he was justified in throwing body blows at that point.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Instead of all the yelling and screaming, I wish people would take more video. The woman yelling right next to them should have been videoing it. The defense will be that the brother was resisting and this video taken on the otherside of the street doesn't clearly dispute that.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
He got punched in his head and a knee in his back because he was resisting. You can see they were trying to lay him on his stomach to rear cuff him and he was trying to get up. That's when he got the ground and pound. Granted he probably shouldn't have struck him in the head but he was justified in throwing body blows at that point.
hqdefault.jpg

luvpussy

The wallaby champ
Registered
Looks like his girl was holding her phone so maybe there's a closer view of what happened. It seemed like they were more concerned with beating the dude's ass than restraining him or getting him in cuffs. Pigs

DarkMatter-X

Rising Star
Registered
You are a fucking moron!

InTheMind

INTHEMIND
Registered
Why didn't they use a taser on him? Instead of throwing punches? Why did the girl get arrested for yelling stop hitting him? So many questions:idea:,but nobody will answer them!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Ohio Officer Shown on Video Beating Black Motorist Is Fired

A police officer in Ohio who was recorded beating a black motorist during a traffic stop in August has been fired, officials said.

The officer, Michael Amiott, was terminated from his job with the Euclid Police Department on Friday, Mayor Kirsten H. Gail said in a statement emailed on Tuesday.

Mr. Amiott, who is white, had been on disciplinary suspension after a video surfaced in August that showed him beating an African-American man, Richard Hubbard III, after pulling him over in Euclid, a suburb of Cleveland.

The video shows Officer Amiott punching Mr. Hubbard in the head and face more than a dozen times, even when Mr. Hubbard is prone on the ground. It was taken by a bystander and posted on Facebook, and the police department also released a version.

Ms. Gail said in her statement that Mr. Amiott, 31, had been suspended for “rule violations” since then but that her office had continued to receive complaints of other episodes of professional misconduct.

“After a review, I found Amiott to have violated additional departmental rules, including Conduct Unbecoming and Courtesy, calling into serious question his suitability as a Euclid Police Officer,” the mayor said in her statement.

A staff member at her office said by telephone that the mayor would have no further comment. Calls to telephone numbers listed under Mr. Amiott’s name were not answered, and a spokesman for the police department did not reply to an email and voice mail messages.

According to documents obtained by The Associated Press, Mr. Amiott received four letters of reprimand and one formal citizen complaint in his three years as a Euclid officer, but he was never disciplined beyond written citations.

He was cited for pistol-whipping a driver with a handgun, mishandling evidence, losing his temper in front of his commanding officer and being involved in two crashes in police vehicles, The A.P. reported.

On Tuesday, Christopher McNeal, a lawyer for Mr. Hubbard, said in a telephone interview that Mr. Hubbard, 25, a welder, had been treated at a hospital for “bodily injuries” and released. He had pleaded not guilty to misdemeanors, including resisting arrest and driving with a suspended license.

His girlfriend, Yolimar Tirado, was also arrested during the traffic stop and was charged with misdemeanors, Mr. McNeal said.

Mr. McNeal has filed a motion to dismiss those charges.

“In its broader context, there are some serious questions regarding the patterns, the practices and the customs of the Euclid Police Department using excessive force against its citizens, especially the African-American citizens,” Mr. McNeal said.

The arrest of Mr. Hubbard set off protests in Euclid, a city of about 48,000, and calls for a thorough response by the authorities. The city’s chief of police, Scott Meyer, said at the time that he wanted to assure everyone that the incident would be investigated.

“I can understand and appreciate the great concern and alarm of those who have seen or heard of the videos involving the arrest of Richard Hubbard III,” he said.

Chief Meyer had suspended Officer Amiott for 15 work days, and Ms. Gail had extended the suspension for 30 more days, saying then that she would make a further decision on his case by Oct. 15.

David Trend, the president of the local Fraternal Order of Police, which represents the interests of police officers, could not be reached by telephone on Tuesday.

In August he stood by Mr. Amiott after the video surfaced, saying in a statement published by local news outlets that raw video of police officers using force to subdue those who resist arrest “can be difficult to watch.”

“Everyone has an opinion about how much force is necessary and how much is too much,” he said. “It’s easy to provide commentary after the fact. It’s not easy being in the moment, on the street, trying to keep our community safe.”

James L. Hardiman, the president of the Cleveland branch of the N.A.A.C.P., said in a statement that the organization was aware that the union was trying to contest the termination. He called the mayor’s decision a “step in the right direction.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/us/ohio-police-fired-hubbard.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ohio Officer Shown on Video Beating Black Motorist Is Fired

A police officer in Ohio who was recorded beating a black motorist during a traffic stop in August has been fired, officials said.

The officer, Michael Amiott, was terminated from his job with the Euclid Police Department on Friday, Mayor Kirsten H. Gail said in a statement emailed on Tuesday.

Mr. Amiott, who is white, had been on disciplinary suspension after a video surfaced in August that showed him beating an African-American man, Richard Hubbard III, after pulling him over in Euclid, a suburb of Cleveland.

The video shows Officer Amiott punching Mr. Hubbard in the head and face more than a dozen times, even when Mr. Hubbard is prone on the ground. It was taken by a bystander and posted on Facebook, and the police department also released a version.

Ms. Gail said in her statement that Mr. Amiott, 31, had been suspended for “rule violations” since then but that her office had continued to receive complaints of other episodes of professional misconduct.

“After a review, I found Amiott to have violated additional departmental rules, including Conduct Unbecoming and Courtesy, calling into serious question his suitability as a Euclid Police Officer,” the mayor said in her statement.

A staff member at her office said by telephone that the mayor would have no further comment. Calls to telephone numbers listed under Mr. Amiott’s name were not answered, and a spokesman for the police department did not reply to an email and voice mail messages.

According to documents obtained by The Associated Press, Mr. Amiott received four letters of reprimand and one formal citizen complaint in his three years as a Euclid officer, but he was never disciplined beyond written citations.

He was cited for pistol-whipping a driver with a handgun, mishandling evidence, losing his temper in front of his commanding officer and being involved in two crashes in police vehicles, The A.P. reported.

On Tuesday, Christopher McNeal, a lawyer for Mr. Hubbard, said in a telephone interview that Mr. Hubbard, 25, a welder, had been treated at a hospital for “bodily injuries” and released. He had pleaded not guilty to misdemeanors, including resisting arrest and driving with a suspended license.

His girlfriend, Yolimar Tirado, was also arrested during the traffic stop and was charged with misdemeanors, Mr. McNeal said.

Mr. McNeal has filed a motion to dismiss those charges.

“In its broader context, there are some serious questions regarding the patterns, the practices and the customs of the Euclid Police Department using excessive force against its citizens, especially the African-American citizens,” Mr. McNeal said.

The arrest of Mr. Hubbard set off protests in Euclid, a city of about 48,000, and calls for a thorough response by the authorities. The city’s chief of police, Scott Meyer, said at the time that he wanted to assure everyone that the incident would be investigated.

“I can understand and appreciate the great concern and alarm of those who have seen or heard of the videos involving the arrest of Richard Hubbard III,” he said.

Chief Meyer had suspended Officer Amiott for 15 work days, and Ms. Gail had extended the suspension for 30 more days, saying then that she would make a further decision on his case by Oct. 15.

David Trend, the president of the local Fraternal Order of Police, which represents the interests of police officers, could not be reached by telephone on Tuesday.

In August he stood by Mr. Amiott after the video surfaced, saying in a statement published by local news outlets that raw video of police officers using force to subdue those who resist arrest “can be difficult to watch.”

“Everyone has an opinion about how much force is necessary and how much is too much,” he said. “It’s easy to provide commentary after the fact. It’s not easy being in the moment, on the street, trying to keep our community safe.”

James L. Hardiman, the president of the Cleveland branch of the N.A.A.C.P., said in a statement that the organization was aware that the union was trying to contest the termination. He called the mayor’s decision a “step in the right direction.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/us/ohio-police-fired-hubbard.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
now he needs to file a lawsuit....

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor