Cindy McCain endorses Joe Biden

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
John McCain his last few years became a better person so this is not unexpected from my point of you

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
He was actually realer before he sold out with Sarah Palin.
He was trying to one up Obama and it blew up in his face everyone know that but he learned his lesson after that silliness

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit she said she’s undecided and always defends him . Even though Trump shit on her dead dad. She’s a fucking cunt
Exactly! I can't stand that bitch and her attitude. Bitch forever defending Trumps bullshit or she changes the subject that has nothing to do with the topic they are talking about. Bitch got that job because of who her Daddy is.

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered
Hopefully Trump sticks his twitter foot in his mouth tomorrow and loses more suburban white women. There is no way he has the discipline to let this go without saying something awful.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
John McCain was a mean spirited prick and his daughter Meghan is just like him. He divorced his first wife while she lay in a hospital and her prognosis was she'd be completely disabled for life. His vote to save Obamacare wasn't because he favored it but rather because the GOP effort to kill it in Senate did not comport with his notion of regular order.

I'm not forgetting McCain voted against the MLK Holiday and voted no on every major piece of legislation that would have drastically improved the lives of people of color. Not really all that difficult for Cindy McCain to come out for Biden given all the shit Trump said about her husband and I welcome any endorsement against him but I'm keeping it perspective. :hmm: