Chump & Epstein Are Worshippers Of ZOD??

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Here's the full document if you want it:
http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Update
: On Nov 4, 2016, "Jane Doe" told her lawyers to withdraw her lawsuit. (Around this time, the Daily Mail of London became the only media outlet to get photos and a face-to-face interview with her.) There is currently no active lawsuit.

>>> A woman whose identity is being protected has filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein (a convicted sex offender) accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media have been almost unanimously silent about this.

The lawsuit has gone through three iterations:
• the original suit, Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in California in April 2016
Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York in June 2016
• the second Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, filed in New York at the end of September 2016

D_I8HZpU4AAngrS.jpg
D_I8HtTU0AEBHY9.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Forget about the drop, why is this the first time we are hearing about it.

this was in the news alot. she was going to have a press conference about it. then she just dropped all pursuit of it right before the press conference.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lets wait and see....If Epstein corroborates this in a plea deal, and
hands Trump's head on a platter...Orange does not survive
Epstein would have to present a video or pictures of trump sodomizing a 14-year-old girl who bears a resemblance to Ivanka AND EVEN THEN...

THE DEMS WOULD BUNGLE IT

THE REPUBS WOULD EXCUSE IT

AND THE MEDIA WOULD FUCK UP THE COVERAGE OF IT

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Epstein would have to present a video or pictures of trump sodomizing a 14-year-old girl who bears a resemblance to Ivanka AND EVEN THEN...

THE DEMS WOULD BUNGLE IT

THE REPUBS WOULD EXCUSE IT

AND THE MEDIA FUCK UP THE COVERAGE OF IT
so sad. At this time my hope is that all these revelations would sully Trump
in the eyes of the electorate

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
This is the end of Trump. As soon as Epstein corroborates everything Katie Johnson
said..It is over. The end is already starting for Bill Clinton when he was booed for this
same bullshit at a video concert in New York a day or two ago. The Democrats have
turned against their favourite son; the GOP will turn against Drumpf too. This is a
bridge too

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
A weak beta male, feeble minded fool trying to rape a women should definitely be incarcerated or euthanized. This should be factored in prosecuting somebody.

Somebody like me at a super elite level, a women might have to accept her mounting.