Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
No way in hell.
giphy.gif

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's real funny is that people who eat chitlins be judging people who eat booty.

Nigga....Eatin' ass is the outside of the butthole of a woman that washes her ass twice a day. That is the shit tunnel. Shit passes THROUGH there for years and years.

Yes, there is a difference.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas I’m here eat filthy chickens and cow trying to act high and mighty

Oh boy, chickens will eat any damn thing.. I didnt know that until I saw a farm video.. They might be worst than a pig as far as what they will eat..

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Nigga....Eatin' ass is the outside of the butthole of a woman that washes her ass twice a day. That is the shit tunnel. Shit passes THROUGH there for years and years.

Yes, there is a difference.

There are chitlin eaters who think eating a booty is gross, go figure:dunno:

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
:puke:
When I used to live down south an ex and her fam use to make that shit all the time. The smell alone from cooking it use to have me saying WTF.

Watching folks clean and cook chittlins is a sight and smell of my childhood that will ALWAYS be with me; the split sink with one side full of that nasty ass chittlin water :puke:

They’d justify that horrificness by saying “just put an onion in the pot and boil it with the chittlins to get rid of the smell. :hmm:

That big ass red plastic tub of chittlins though; that’s a funny memory; folks in my town got em from the meat market when they still were en mass, or from Moo and Oink on Stoney Island on the south side of Chicago; an annual pilgrimage 15 miles across the state line to get chittlins. :lol:

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
You’ve actually had a conversation with a person who eats chitlins about eating booty?

How did that come about? It seems like a weird cross-section of topics to be thrown on the table in one conversation.

I seen this topic come up in social media. I did not make this up. Nor will I backtrack what I said.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
:puke:

Watching folks clean and cook chittlins is a sight and smell of my childhood that will ALWAYS be with me; the split sink with one side full of that nasty ass chittlin water :puke:

They’d justify that horrificness by saying “just put an onion in the pot and boil it with the chittlins to get rid of the smell. :hmm:

That big ass red plastic tub of chittlins though; that’s a funny memory; folks in my town got em from the meat market when they still were en mass, or from Moo and Oink on Stoney Island on the south side of Chicago; an annual pilgrimage 15 miles across the state line to get chittlins. :lol:

This is what I remember too and to this day,

I never tried eating that nasty smelling shit.

My siblings would say "aww try it... it's sooo

good" and I'd be like "why the fuck I'm gon

eat something that smells like that?..nah,

I'm gotta pass on eating shit." :cool:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What's real funny is that people who eat chitlins be judging people who eat booty.

Like the chicks who dare to eat a banana with a little on brown on it but try to suck the skin off our brown tenderloins....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had them once probably 20 years ago. They weren't memorable as far as taste so wasn't sure why people like them so much. Never had them again.

To those that eat or have eaten them, are they good and what do they taste like? I just remember eating them and they didn't taste like much.:dunno:

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
We all know that intestines was slave food. The plantation owners ate the prime cuts of beef, pork, and goat. The slaves got what was left and made it a food choice(I would not call it a delicacy though).

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
It's all about the presentation (I been watching 'Chopped' this week - excuse me :D )
I remember Ebony magazine had an issue where they got fancy and had chitlins with pasta!!

mheiu9Ia2l7mPKC_mg8qsWBGPEr3UWfn-Wcles0pK9hJEbmypNT-JoYREOc2A6wCga7ypqEp118rfSKGXqg5dg

But on the real - ever since I saw "Babe The Pig", I been feeling some kinda way...

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No way I'm eating Shittlins. No way no how. How can you eat something that makes your house smell like someone took a MegaDump. Not to mention some folks cleaning them with bleach. If you have to clean something with bleach before you can cook it that's something I'm not eating.