Chili still don't want no 'scrub'

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
She will be single forever or will become a lesbian.

She better bend her rules or deal with it, she been searching for a while now
I know you cant rush shit like that but time aint standing still
Maybe she one of those unpleaseable broads

idunno

Star
Registered
She will be single forever or will become a lesbian.
3986253_o.gif

2q4as5er9llblle.jpg

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Chili used to be sexy.

I don't know what happened. I just find her annoying now.

AgentCreed

Star
Registered
Sadly she's fucked in the head and destined to be a life long fuck buddy and nothing more

Sent from my Nexus 7

Support BGOL
Registered
Somebody needs to let her know that she is not a teenager anymore, she seems to be living in a fantasy world. Her reality is way out there.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
maybe this is why usher bust up. poor attitude.

cause just based on looks alone i don't understand that move he made at all.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
translation - Whats mines is mines and whats yours is mines too!

Props to Floyd for dodging that bullet

i had an ex like that. i thought i was going to marry her and luckily for me she fucked up in a way that woke me the fuck up.

thank the maker that i did not make that decision.

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor
i had an ex like that. i thought i was going to marry her and luckily for me she fucked up in a way that woke me the fuck up.

thank the maker that i did not make that decision.

Been there, done that. :cool:

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every woman wants to feel like a princess? What kind of logic is that?

You won't pay half on a trip? WTF? This bitch....

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
Dont let her TV/entertainment persona fool you. Chili is a fucking sweetheart. Cheap date too.

Delusional yes, part of still looking 28 @ 40 something. And like a lot of pretty girls, she is an idealist. A little late in the game for sure. Part living in the hyped up world of entertainment.

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
I dont think its her attitude that's a problem. It seems if you had what she was looking for, she would be easy to get along with. But thats the issue, Its what she is looking for. Its her unrealistic expectations. But hey everyone is entitled to thier expectations realistic or not.

My main gripe with her from her show is how she would change her expectations for the whiteboys when she wouldn't for the brothas. She wasn't trying to hear nothing from the brothas unless he was champ of the world and renting out amusement parks and shit. But all of a sudden would lower the bar for YT.

Last edited:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
maybe this is why usher bust up. poor attitude.

cause just based on looks alone i don't understand that move he made at all.

Exactly. Look at what he married instead of her. If Tameka is a better option than Chili then Chili is all sorts of fucked up. And her baby daddy got busted in a foreign country with coke so somewhere her standards aren't working.

K

kwazdog

She was checking me out once in Lennox mall when I was 18. maybe she was meant to be with me? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
My main gripe with her from her show is how she would change her expectations for the whiteboys when she wouldn't for the brothas. She wasn't trying to hear nothing from the brothas unless he was champ of the world and renting out amusement parks and shit. But all of a sudden would lower the bar for YT.

This...

Tyrant when it comes to brothas but will pull out the soft shoe for white boys...

And fuck cats that do the same shit with white chicks...

*two cents*

ron_mexico

Rising Star
Registered
This...

Tyrant when it comes to brothas but will pull out the soft shoe for white boys...

And fuck cats that do the same shit with white chicks...

*two cents*

Exactly. Thats my only real issue with folks who do the IR thing. It seems so often that the bar changes for the outside race.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Her premise is fucked up.

As a man, every year, I make more money as I get older.

As a "singer/actress" every year she gets older, her earning potential goes down.

10 years from now, according to her definition, who will be the scrub? :hmm:

If a man is making enough to take care of himself and a family, there is no way he should be considered a "scrub'.

End rant

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Dont let her TV/entertainment persona fool you. Chili is a fucking sweetheart. Cheap date too.

Delusional yes, part of still looking 28 @ 40 something. And like a lot of pretty girls, she is an idealist. A little late in the game for sure. Part living in the hyped up world of entertainment.

How was the pussy?:cool:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

Did you beat?