Cheerleaders in Texas shot after accidentally opening the door to the wrong car

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Just after midnight, cheerleader Heather Roth said she got out of her friend's car and opened the door to a vehicle she believed to be her own in the H-E-B parking lot.

Roth said there was a man sitting in the passenger seat, so she initially panicked, thinking a stranger was inside her car, and got back into her friend's vehicle.

When she noticed the man approach their vehicle, she said she rolled down the window to apologize, telling him she thought it was her car. Roth said the man threw up his hands, pulled out a gun, and started shooting. ABC13 has verified the testimony with Bastrop County sources.

An affidavit states that the H-E-B manager witnessed the gunman "shoot at the vehicle multiple times" before fleeing the area.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

TED-CRUZ.gif

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Something like this almost happened to me. I was leaving Target and not paying attention to where I was walking. I walked up to and tried to get into a car that looked similar to mine and was parked on the same row. There was a sista in the driver's seat and the look of horror in her eyes when I walked up and tried to open the door :smh: If she had a gun I probably would have been shot.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Something like this almost happened to me. I was leaving Target and not paying attention to where I was walking. I walked up to and tried to get into a car that looked similar to mine and was parked on the same row. There was a sista in the driver's seat and the look of horror in her eyes when I walked up and tried to open the door :smh: If she had a gun I probably would have been shot.
I think all of us have walked up to a car parked in the same area that looks similar to ours. It's happened to me but fortunately I realized at the last second I was at the wrong car, but in today's environment a simple mistake could cost you your life.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

It's happened to me more than once. One night me and a friend of mine went to Shark Bar in Manhattan. We parked a block or two away around a corner. When we went back to the car we were dumbfounded to find the car having changed to an automatic transmission. We got out the car only to realize his car was two or three cars in front the same model and color car. Also his door locks weren't working so we didn't lock the doors. The door locks on the identical car also weren't locked.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
This is the third incident this week of someone getting shot for mistakingly entering the wrong property. A pretty cheerleader shot by a young minority (hispanic) over something innocent? Yeah, they are about to make an example out of him.

I think all of us have walked up to a car parked in the same area that looks similar to ours. It's happened to me but fortunately I realized at the last second I was at the wrong car, but in today's environment a simple mistake could cost you your life.

It's happened to me more than once. One night me and friend of mine went to Shark Bar in Manhattan. We parked a block to two away around a corner. When we went back to the car we were dumbfounded to find the car having changed to an automatic transmission. We got out the car only to realize his car was two or three cars in front the same model and color car. Also his door locks weren't working so we didn't lock the doors. The door locks on the identical car also weren't locked.

Same here. There have been numerous times I have walked up to the wrong car. Fortunately, I never encountered the owners of those vehicles and went on about my way.

But here is what makes this situation different from our experiences. After entering the wrong car and realizing something wasn't right, the cheerleader went back to her friend's car. But the shooter also got out of his car and followed her to her friend's car. She was then rolling down the window of her friend's car to apologize for the mistake and dude just started blasting into their car unprovoked.

Dude is fucking toast!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
But here is what makes this situation different from our experiences. After entering the wrong car and realizing something wasn't right, the cheerleader went back to her friend's car. But the shooter also got out of his car and followed her to her friend's car. She was then rolling down the window of her friend's car to apologize for the mistake and dude just started blasting into their car unprovoked.

Dude is fucking toast!

That's why I hope that spic gets no less than 20 years and his entire family gets audited for taxes and legal status.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:...

Payton Washington, was shot in the leg and the back. Washington was flown to a nearby hospital in critical condition.

"Payton opens the door, and she starts throwing up blood," Roth said.

In an Instagram live Tuesday evening, a coach said Washington, an incoming athlete for Baylor's Acrobatic and Tumbling team, suffered damage to multiple organs and had her spleen removed. She is expected to undergo additional surgeries throughout the week.

The Round Rock ISD senior had already been competing with one lung,
according to Woodlands Elite Cheer Company co-owner Lynne Shearer.

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This is why i will continue to drive my beaters...when your cars are raggedy, you dont mistake it for another car. :yes: :lol: