"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
nice

Chl-FrTWMAANytE.jpg

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Black Community decided.

Donald Trump has the backing of the 1% — of black voters.
His presumptive Democratic challenger, Hillary Clinton, has 91% support from the black voting bloc.

/thread

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably one of these black women for trump wearing that t shirt.

You're right but the point is the Black Community rallied around her from the beginning as if she truly cared about us and our wellbeing.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Keep stumping for Trump...

Supporters of U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump are more likely to describe African Americans as "criminal," "unintelligent," "lazy" and "violent" than voters who backed some Republican rivals in the primaries or who support Democratic contender Hillary Clinton, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.

Ahead of the Nov. 8 election to replace Barack Obama, the first black U.S. president, the poll also showed significant numbers of Americans in both the Republican and Democratic parties view blacks more negatively than whites, harbor anxiety about living in diverse neighborhoods and are concerned that affirmative action policies discriminate against whites.

Republicans in the survey expressed these concerns to a greater degree than Democrats, with Trump supporters presenting the most critical views of blacks.

CHARACTER TRAITS
Nearly half of Trump's supporters described African Americans as more "violent" than whites. The same proportion described African Americans as more "criminal" than whites, while 40 percent described them as more "lazy" than whites.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/poll-trump-supporters-more-likely-view-blacks-negatively-n601221

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
I agree 100%.

And not to be critical of the sister because I am guilty of this too, but it's an ironic picture since she is giving black dollars to foreigners.
This^^^

Be a dumbass and roll with this "don't vote" shit if you want to... Trump fuck around and make into office, then we'll see how although Hillary isn't the greatest option, but she is the lesser of two evils... Brexit should be a warner to all these MF's out talking that shit, as if there is another winnable option on the table...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Keep stumping for Trump...

Supporters of U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump are more likely to describe African Americans as "criminal," "unintelligent," "lazy" and "violent" than voters who backed some Republican rivals in the primaries or who support Democratic contender Hillary Clinton, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.

Ahead of the Nov. 8 election to replace Barack Obama, the first black U.S. president, the poll also showed significant numbers of Americans in both the Republican and Democratic parties view blacks more negatively than whites, harbor anxiety about living in diverse neighborhoods and are concerned that affirmative action policies discriminate against whites.

Republicans in the survey expressed these concerns to a greater degree than Democrats, with Trump supporters presenting the most critical views of blacks.

CHARACTER TRAITS
Nearly half of Trump's supporters described African Americans as more "violent" than whites. The same proportion described African Americans as more "criminal" than whites, while 40 percent described them as more "lazy" than whites.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/poll-trump-supporters-more-likely-view-blacks-negatively-n601221

Look this gonna be the last time ok tell you this....I have zero fucks to give about either one...fuck hill fuck trump...
There you have it for the 10th time...

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Look this gonna be the last time ok tell you this....I have zero fucks to give about either one...fuck hill fuck trump...
There you have it for the 10th time...
This isn't hard to understand.
You want Trump instead ?

These are your choices. :dunno:

1. Her tee shirt is a lie. The Black Community overwhelmingly has chosen Hillary.
2. Knowing this you still post it saying "nice".
3. Yet you choose to side with Trump minded people instead of 91% of the Black voting community.

You look like a Trump supporter to me.

Last edited:

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm loving that top its 100% correct.

Its funny Bill Clinton makes 1 appearance on Arsenio Hall's show, blows a little sax and suddenly he and Hillary become honorary black people. Nothing has ever been further from the truth.
91% of Black voters think you are wrong.

But hey, your truth is right...

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
I'm loving that top its 100% correct.

Its funny Bill Clinton makes 1 appearance on Arsenio Hall's show, blows a little sax and suddenly he and Hillary become honorary black people. Nothing has ever been further from the truth.

Peace BROTHER,

They believe BLACK people have the minds of children. It takes very little to amuse you and they don't have to do much for your loyalty. The cave-bitch pull hot-sauce out of her purse and BLACK PEOPLE think she is so cool.

Hilary is an out and out criminal.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Peace BROTHER,

They believe BLACK people have the minds of children. It takes very little to amuse you and they don't have to do much for your loyalty. The cave-bitch pull hot-sauce out of her purse and BLACK PEOPLE think she is so cool.

Hilary is an out and out criminal.
Says the crazy person.

Mask, this is the type of people your thought process is like. Good luck

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered

1. Her tee shirt is a lie. The Black Community overwhelmingly has chosen Hillary.
3. Yet you choose to side with Trump minded people instead of 91% of the Black community.

What is the lie about her shirt? When did the Black community overwhelmingly choose her? I missed that memo.

3. Yet you choose to side with Trump minded people instead of 91% of the Black community.
Where did you get the 91% number?

You look like a Trump supporter to me
Hilary is a racist and undercover communist...Sal Alinsky is another of here ideals.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hopefully this election will be the final wake up call that some of us still need.

It's a lose/lose election but if you honestly think Trump WANTS to become president your brainwashing might be irreversible.

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Almost everything your post has no facts.

Your ammo theory in the Orlando shooting was debunked in 10 seconds. Are you just lazy?

What is the lie about her shirt? When did the Black community overwhelmingly choose her? I missed that memo.

Hilary is a racist and undercover communist...Sal Alinsky is another of here ideals.

Can you answer the questions asked above?

Why are you changing the course of the conversation. You provided some numbers and assertions, which are questionable. I was just inquiring about the source?

Either you can provide a answer or you can't? If you can cool. If you can't cool.

It just shows a lack of scholarly energy and veracity.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
955% of the Black voters in the south did. Stop complaining on shit we did to OURSELVES.

"Now Back to the issues" you damn super predators :smh:

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Can you answer the questions asked above?

Why are you changing the course of the conversation. You provided some numbers and assertions, which are questionable. I was just inquiring about the source?

Either you can provide a answer or you can't? If you can cool. If you can't cool.

It just shows a lack of scholarly energy and veracity.
It shows I'm not foolish enough to debate your opinion. Crazy people don't know they are crazy.

Stop being lazy...the information is out there.
Start with the primary votes state by state.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
91% of Black voters think you are wrong.

But hey, your truth is right...
Please cut the shit. The Clintons have proven that the black voting demographic is the most uninformed demographic in the country(probably the entire fucking world). Yes, even more than the backwoods whites who vote republican.

And before anyone says some dumb shit, my hate for Hillary doesn't mean I support Trump. Frankly, I'm just sick of all this shit. Nothing fucking changes. Whether black or white, too many uninformed voters are tricked by corporate whores and the cycle keeps repeating. :smh:

Americans fucking deserve either Clinton or Trump.

SKATTA

International
International Member
You're right but the point is the Black Community rallied around her from the beginning as if she truly cared about us and our wellbeing.
The black community needs to stop looking for allies,and stop being so enabling.

at the same time regarding voting between she and trump...i believe she is the lesser of two evils.

but blk folks really need to chill with the allegiance thing regarding individuals.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

3. Yet you choose to side with Trump minded people instead of 91% of the Black voting community.

I think you got your replies backward on your multiple quotes. :cool:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This how comical this shit is

I'm use breakfast food for my example...

- man oatmeal nasty
- it's better than grits
- I don't like grits either
- you should like oatmeal cause it's better than grits

You broke that shit down. Only thing I disagree with is oatmeal is good for you...presidential candidates are not.