Cheaper to keeper? Babyface gotta pay 40k/month.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Babyface Reaches Divorce Settlement With Ex-Wife Nicole, Agrees to Pay Almost $40,000 a Month (msn.com)

Babyface Reaches Divorce Settlement With Ex-Wife Nicole, Agrees to Pay Almost $40,000 a Month

Babyface and his ex-wife Nicole Pantenburg have reached a divorce settlement, and he will now be paying her almost $40,000 per month.

The settlement comes nearly two years after the former couple announced in the summer of 2021 that they were divorcing.

In addition to the $37,000 a month, the two will share joint custody of their 14-year-old daughter Peyton.

According to RadarOnline, the $37,000 will cover both spousal and child support.

In addition, Babyface agreed to continue making the insurance and lease payments on Pantenburg’s Cadillac Escalade. While also pledging to pay 65% of his daughter’s college tuition.

The settlement comes just in time for the singer’s upcoming performance at Super Bowl LVII, where he will sing “America the Beautiful” as the opening act alongside Sheryl Lee Ralph from Abbott Elementary and country singer Chris Stapleton.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
40k a month aint nothing to HIM though

And it includes child support so it actually seems light.

He ain't even paying all if his kids tuition I don't needa court to tell me to do that

Also what ever happened to pre-nup?

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
GettyImages-1052160752-scaled.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In addition, Babyface agreed to continue making the insurance and lease payments on Pantenburg’s Cadillac Escalade. While also pledging to pay 65% of his daughter’s college tuition.

In addition....40k a month,there shouldn't be no addition to shit.A cadillac escalade that's leased and his 14yr college tution and she's in the 8th grade and get's 37k in child support?
He needs to fire his lawyer and take this shit back into court.

He married her?she doesn't look date worthy at all....Babyface said he would never get married again,what happeded playa?don't ever let these women trick you into nothing,go home and write a song about it.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In July 1989, Pebbles married L.A. Reid. They had one son named Aaron, born in 1990. Reid and Pebbles later divorced in 1996. In 2000, Pebbles married former MLB player Otis Nixon. They divorced in 2004.

Yes, someone else pointed it out as well. All I remember is she worked for Pebbles.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
In addition....40k a month,there shouldn't be no addition to shit.A cadillac escalade that's leased and his 14yr college tution and she's in the 8th grade and get's 37k in child support?
He needs to fire his lawyer and take this shit back into court.

He married her?she doesn't look date worthy at all....Babyface said he would never get married again,what happeded playa?don't ever let these women trick you into nothing,go home and write a song about it.

:lol: These dudes simp just like everyone else

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I say if you paying a woman 40K a month you should be able to fuck her whenever and however you want.
I’m pretty sure they got a name for that in Middle East. Whatever it is it probably translates to something like “regular fucking”.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dude gonna be singing Whip Appeal well into his 80s messing around with these broads