Castlevania The Series Season 4 (FINAL SEASON) (discussion thread (Spin-off Officially Announced)

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah im slightly worried about that and Netflix hasn’t confirmed it but it seems dumb to have a castlevania show and not have a show with Simon Belmont
They're probably focused on using St. Germaine for the new series. Too bad Warren Ellis had to be creepy in real life. This show has been 22 episodes of straight fire.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We get 10 episodes this final season...

I'm going to rewatch the season 3 finale cause I don't remember shit.
Alucard is now jaded like his dad
Slypa now realizes how fucked up the world really is
White boy demon raiser is now Camelia's crews bitch.
Black demon raiser is now more woke and now coming after Camelia with an invading army.
Belmont is a less drunk badass.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Season 4 is a fucking masterpiece.....

Spinoff needs to be greenlit tomorrow.

After rewatching season 4 again.... I can confirm this is a fucking 50 and hands down the best video game adaptation in history and easily in the list of some the best animated cartoons... like I have no words for any of the fights in this season... like this season was nothing but top notch fight scenes.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was disappointed with the ending, tho. I realized, why are the humans as powerful or more powerful than the demons and vampires. And there's NO FUCKIN' WAY Belmont should've beaten ***** in the 9th ep. Guess there'll be no season 5.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
After rewatching season 4 again.... I can confirm this is a fucking 50 and hands down the best video game adaptation in history and easily in the list of some the best animated cartoons... like I have no words for any of the fights in this season... like this season was nothing but top notch fight scenes.

I was hoping Lenore stay for the spinoff series but I understand, why she killed herself.The other two was like we're good...lol

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Alucard is now jaded like his dad
Slypa now realizes how fucked up the world really is
White boy demon raiser is now Camelia's crews bitch.
Black demon raiser is now more woke and now coming after Camelia with an invading army.
Belmont is a less drunk badass.
Is Isaac good or bad?