Castlevania The Series Season 4 (FINAL SEASON) (discussion thread (Spin-off Officially Announced)

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
That triangle offense is UNSTOPPABLE!! in the middle episodes i was starting to worry that they might have lost a step but i guess they were just jaded.

but man episode 9 had me like...

giphy.gif

Mr. Lengthy

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That triangle offense is UNSTOPPABLE!! in the middle episodes i was starting to worry that they might have lost a step but i guess they were just jaded.

but man episode 9 had me like...

giphy.gif

Mr. Lengthy
Agreed! I couldn't stop laughing when that big fire breathing creature got his shit cut off! They left that thing NO options!!

veS_dQo5F3E-2AwwCVS7L9la7BZQm2c2l_3QqPRI2U_zERXYhkJPjfLcwhaqC_Ikq4Rg=s151

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Death's dialogue was straight comedy!

"Why is it that only human hands can reach into hell?!? Don't cha' think that's really fucked up?!"

"I was put here to feed on the last breath of every one of you fuckers!"

"Are you dictating your fucking obituary to me, Belmont?"

"I'm gonna eat your soul, shit it out and use it to smother your fucking girlfriend to death"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Great final season! Fight scenes were epic as usual. I didn't like how they let Carmilla go out though. I wanted that ho to go down nasty! I like how Isaac always kept it icey and intellectual. Looks like they're thankfully pulling Alucard back from that fag shit too.

She went out on her owns terms.She refused to let a man kill her and took her own life instead.
It's very much in line with her character.
I liked it.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I finished it over the weekend...Man, It was a good Series!!..I'm upset that they are ending this show!!..Ep 8 and 9 was a epic...Those fight scenes in both of those episode was great!!.. :yes:

I heard they are going to do a spin-off from this show...We will see!!

Damn good show..I'm going to miss it!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After rewatching season 4 again.... I can confirm this is a fucking 50 and hands down the best video game adaptation in history and easily in the list of some the best animated cartoons... like I have no words for any of the fights in this season... like this season was nothing but top notch fight scenes.

Oh yes!!...The fights was on point like always in this show!!...I enjoy it!!.. :yes:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Season 4 Episode 9 was some of the best action I have ever watched. That shit had my energy pumping. I was tired after watching those fight scenes. Well done.

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
That was a dope ass monologue from Rayko with Varney showed some real maturity for animation. :yes:
Death's dialogue was straight comedy!

"Why is it that only human hands can reach into hell?!? Don't cha' think that's really fucked up?!"

"I was put here to feed on the last breath of every one of you fuckers!"

"Are you dictating your fucking obituary to me, Belmont?"

"I'm gonna eat your soul, shit it out and use it to smother your fucking girlfriend to death"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just finished up the series last night and was LOL at that shit. That’s how you make a antagonist go out. I loved the dialogue in this show really good writing.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Isaac was by far my favorite character. His story arc and character development is unmatched.
Poised, logical, and unapologetic in his recourse.
Stone cold killer with a philosopher's mind (or the other way around)

His character arch seemed to be the encompassing theme for most of the characters this. Everyone was kinda dealing with identity issues. Created purpose vs lineage expectations vs functional purpose even the antagonist too. Some extremely ambitious, some ambitious, some under ambitious and those just trying to get by. None of the characters end up how they begin which is a sign of good writing.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Going into episode 10 I had no ideal this was the last season. Overall they did the show justice wrapping up everyone's story. I'm glad Netflix commissioned a new series. Simon is the best candidate as a protagonist.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Going into episode 10 I had no ideal this was the last season. Overall they did the show justice wrapping up everyone's story. I'm glad Netflix commissioned a new series. Simon is the best candidate as a protagonist.
I had no idea either.

Definitely need to keep this going it hit better with each season.