Carson Wentz, Eagles Agree to Historic 4-Year Contract Worth Reported $128M

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Nice try. You asked another man does he suck dick. :lol: Now you trying to back out. Told on your dumbass self.
nah he a dick sucking coon. the fact I mentioned coons and he had to reply as well as you trying to defend him like fags in love speaks for itself

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I own my own business so I'm not following you.

FAIL.

stop trying to justify coonery

Players playing in the NFL have generated way more generational wealth for black families than your wokeness. So why don’t you get back to your boycott, starting with this thread.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah he a dick sucking coon. the fact I mentioned coons and he had to reply as well as you trying to defend him like fags in love speaks for itself
What the fuck you talking about? So now you a confused fag too? Did you not ask another man does he swallow and does he suck dick?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Players playing in the NFL have generated way more generational wealth for black families than your wokeness. So why don’t you get back to your boycott, starting with this thread.
wealth for families that dont invest in black communities or empowerment is useless. what a dumb argument. man you are reaching to justify coonery. just accept what you are doing

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
What the fuck you talking about? So now you a confused fag too? Did you not ask another man does he swallow and does he suck dick?
hes a coon so that's already established. why you so butt hurt about being called a coon? oh cause the truth hurts and you trying everything to defend it

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Also, lol@a nigga choosing a jewish screenname trying to question anyone’s blackness. There weren’t any black people you could imitate since you’re so woke? FOH
you are just exposing your lack of education regarding Jews and blackness. jesus was white white too huh? lmao. man you're brainwashed1

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
wealth for families that dont invest in black communities or empowerment is useless. what a dumb argument. man you are reaching to justify coonery. just accept what you are doing

You want to put your m0ney where your mouth is? If I post an NFL family investing money into the black community, ban yourself for a year. Take that bet or admit you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Put up or shut up nigga.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
You want to put your m0ney where your mouth is? If I post an NFL family investing money into the black community, ban yourself for a year. Take that bet or admit you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

Put up or shut up nigga.
once again, you're a fucking idiot. cooning to put some money into " a black community" does not justify the cooning. I see you are quick to call Blacks niggas. white daddy taught you that after he bent you over?
we can create our own businesses and communities without blowing master. thanks though. save your money for kneepads

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
this entire thread is about an overpaid white player but instead of acknowledging that, coons are quick to defend the white owners of the NFL. shit is beyond sad.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
you are just exposing your lack of education regarding Jews and blackness. jesus was white white too huh? lmao. man you're brainwashed1

John 11:1

Now a man named Lazarus was sick. He was from Bethany the village of Mary and her sister Martha

Mark 11:1

As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage and Bethany at the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two of his disciples,

Damn, I didn’t know Jerusalem was in Africa.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
once again, you're a fucking idiot. cooning to put some money into " a black community" does not justify the cooning. I see you are quick to call Blacks niggas. white daddy taught you that after he bent you over?
we can create our own businesses and communities without blowing master. thanks though. save your money for kneepads

Stop moonwalking.

Put up, or shut the fuck up.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Stop moonwalking.

Put up, or shut the fuck up.
no. you're still a coon and ignoring why I said that's pointless shows your lack of understanding. just accept who you are and enjoy your teabags to the face

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
no. you're still a coon and ignoring why I said that's pointless shows your lack of understanding. just accept who you are and enjoy your teabags to the face

Just what I thought. You’re full of shit. Now go and ask yourself why in a thread about Carson Wentz, you have half a dozen posts about sucking dicks and balls to the face. You obviously have issues to work through.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Okay look this may be the most offensive white privileged sh*t I may heard by a so called NFL commentator and former NFL quarterback

and TRUST I heard some sh*t

The Philadelphia Eagles

HURT CARSON WENTZ FEELINGS?!?!?!

After DECADES

and I mean DECADES

of Black ATHLETES period

but Black Quarterbacks ESPECIALLY

being called "not mentally tough enough" to play the position

a white man came out on TV and defended ANOTHER White man about for being MENTALLY WEAK

and JUSTIFIED IT?!?!?!?!?

Its like ESPN and the NFL had to slap me in the face for coming back to watch this sport

and dammit

I deserve it.

oh and just for seasoning

the LEVEL of white privilege is seizure inducing.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Philadelphia Eagles expected to trade QB Carson Wentz soon, sources say

The Philadelphia Eagles are expected to trade Carson Wentz in the coming days in what would be the latest blockbuster quarterback deal to rock the NFL, league sources tell ESPN.
The most pertinent questions now become where, when and for what. But it could happen as early as this coming week, per league sources, even as the Eagles continue to insist to other teams that they would be happy to bring Wentz back to Philadelphia.

The Eagles are said to be looking for, in the words of one well-placed source, "a Matthew Stafford package" in return for Wentz. The Lions traded Stafford to the Rams last weekend for a third-round pick this year, two future first-round picks and quarterback Jared Goff, the player selected directly in front of Wentz as the top two picks in the 2016 NFL draft.
Among the teams that have expressed some level of interest in Wentz are the Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts, sources told ESPN, although other teams also have called to gauge the market and see what a package for the Eagles quarterback would look like.
It is all part of an NFL offseason that will feature a flurry of quarterback moves, with teams rushing to make sure they are not left behind. Once Wentz is traded, league sources believe it could help set the asking price for other deals such as one involving New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold.
But a potential Wentz trade has been in motion for more than a week now, with the Eagles engaged in a flurry of trade conversations shortly after Stafford was sent to Los Angeles.
Those talks escalated as the week went on, but the Eagles keep telling teams that they do not plan on trading Wentz unless they get what they believe to be the appropriate compensation. The talks so far suggest they will, per league sources, which then would make 2020 second-round pick Jalen Hurts the Eagles' starting quarterback for the coming season.
Although the Eagles do not feel rushed to trade Wentz, and nothing can be made official until the new league year begins March 17, Wentz does have a $10 million roster bonus due on the third day of the league year that Philadelphia would have to pay if its former first-round pick were on the roster. It is why a trade is expected to be agreed to long before then.
Wentz's departure also would leave the Eagles with a $34 million dead cap charge, adding on to their challenging cap situation. But Philadelphia has known the cap challenges that were ahead for months and has a plan to address it, just as the Rams did with the departure and dead money on Goff.
New Eagles head coach Nick Sirianni, who was hired as Doug Pederson's replacement, has not publicly committed to Wentz as a starter because he is fully aware that there has been a possibility that the quarterback will not be on the roster in 2021.
Nevertheless, team sources say Sirianni recently had a staff meeting in which many of the offensive coaches expressed the belief that they can help Wentz regain his Pro Bowl form.
The Eagles being open to moving Wentz in a trade supports owner Jeffrey Lurie's declaration that Pederson's firing was not primarily related to Wentz's decline in 2020.

There have been whispers over the years that Wentz has struggled at times with his ability to forge relationships across the locker room, but others believe that could have been a natural byproduct of him and the team not living up to the lofty expectations that followed the 2017 season.
By many public accounts, Wentz has handled himself with class throughout his time in Philadelphia and has received public support from many of the team's leaders over the years, including most recently Fletcher Cox and Jason Kelce.
Despite efforts to ask for his reaction, Wentz was unavailable for comment. The Eagles declined comment.
But now it is all coming to a head, with the Eagles engaged in trade talks that multiple league sources believe will end up as the NFL's next blockbuster quarterback trade.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
He will more than likely be traded to Indy to reunite with his former OC Frank Reich.
Indy will also sign his former QB coach.

Side note:
When QBs loose their QB coach or offensive coordinator, their play ALWAYS goes to shit the following year
Wentz, Jarod Goff, Andy Dalton, Nick Foles, Derek Carr

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I bet these CAC owners will think twice about paying the CAC quarterbacks too early.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Lol Baker and Josh Allen getting paid in the coming months.

Let’s see if Lamar gets his.
I’ll be very cautious with Baker because he can easily do a Carson Wentz in a year or two Josh Allen I want to see how he plays next year before I make a decision on him Lamar is cool with me