Carl Thomas iz dat shit

southkakreppa

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like i might be wasting a post saying this shit but fuck it niggas gettin it twisted on what r&b is all about. The new R. Kelly is ok but he is slowly going away from R&B into T Pain style of R&b. Nigga gettin to old for that bull shit. The title of Carl Thomas says it all

Last edited:

poorboy

Potential Star
Registered
i have to agree...was never a fan of carl but i'm liking this joint better than kel's.

harlem1nyc

Star
Registered
Carl gets my vote....Rkelly is promoting tasteless and self destructive music...It has nothing to do with the hood....It's simply from a honest, but sad history with women and his lack of respect for them!!

Tony Soprano

Star
Registered
Damn!!! And I thought it was just me that felt this way. R. Kelly's CD had way too many club-bangers on it. To me the only song worth a damn is "I'm a flirt", and that's only because it's catchy as fuck. I'm feelin Carl Thomas' new CD on the real. It's good to see R&B that doesnt sound like noise.

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster
i havent listen to the whole thing yet but what i have heard so far sounds pretty nice !!! what are the hottest tracks on the album ?