slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
90d7ef1094959614.jpg

:idea:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Oh please. People across the fucking country are and have been saying the same fucking thing. The rich assholes who he got that tax break for should be paying for his wall. Yet hoodrat ass Cardi B is who they consider retweeting. Fucking attention whores. Maxine Waters somewhere shaking her head.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I don’t know who the 2020 Democrat Presidential Nominee will be but I think Carti will play an important role in helping get the vote out. She resonates well to a certain part of the electorate that traditionally gets ignored and ostracized. Go figure...

I have been watching this shorty’s movement and who is aware of her and pretty much everyone knows who she is and they like her. She is definitely a likable person who speaks plainly and sensibly even though her language can be vulgar. Sometimes that’s what’s called for — speaking plainly.

older version

A version older
Registered
Oh please. People across the fucking country are and have been saying the same fucking thing. The rich assholes who he got that tax break for should be paying for his wall. Yet hoodrat ass Cardi B is who they consider retweeting. Fucking attention whores. Maxine Waters somewhere shaking her head.

Fear of a Black Planet.
They don't want anyone who is "normal" or sane to represent.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Cardi got the Senate in a flummox!!

Gotta bring her in for a hearing now.
Talk to turtle man in a way he'll understand-

Last edited:

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now let's see how long it takes for triggered conservatives to pull the "who cares what a celebrity thinks" line.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's doing something is Ol Charlie as Trump calls him aka Charles Schumer is thinking about retweeting her .

He's going to keep shit shut down so long til the money being saved will be enough to atleast start building that wall.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
hey delivery is hood but you have to be deaf not to hear the message.....they heard the message...

Word. She actually articulated an important point I haven't heard mentioned yet in the media. .. folks are always doing this dumb "both sides" thing... "But Obama had a shutdown too!" etc while ignoring that he was fighting for (and won) better health care access in order to address a real national crisis while these 'tards in the GOP are fighting for a wall based on a fake, made up crisis. Yea she spoke hood but the substance of her vid was on point. Glad she put it out there :yes:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing against Cardi, she's just speaking basic sense... But that's all it was. Damn near everyone opposing the shutdown have/had said the same thing... Just more eloquently. Of all people to retweet... Cardi was the best they could find???

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
She should get naked, twerk and strip for the caus.....:idea:wait oh!:(

:eek2:OMG when a bish with basically no shame gets scared it's time to worry.:smh:

Last edited:

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
Think of the THOUSANDS of THOTS who didn't think about the shutdown until she spoke up.
This stripper, who took pop culture by storm with articles about her wanting her man-hammer estranged spouse.
She's the polar opposite of Trump on the same magnet.
She wears pants so tight she says she needs to ride around with them pulled down - then posts it!!!
(that ain't shit to a woman who got/gets paid to be nekkid)
Trump PROUDLY displays a fast food spread, complete with silver trays & candelabras to congratulate NCAA Football Champions Clemson Tigers.
(that is the way to do it to an Archie Bunker businsesman)
2 sides of the same American coin!!

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad she spoke up, but I really wish that she would shut the hell up.:confused:...
I feel for all the federal workers and the people that are contracted through the federal government.

Last edited:

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man.. its just something about this rat i like

Cardi B’s transparency is what makes her so popular.

At first I didn't see the fascination with this chic...

But then I started listening to her talk and besides the vulgarity of her speech she's just a genuine person.

I didnt like Cardi B at all but she grow on you. She is indeed very charismatic and genuinely transparent....something that makes her very loveabke in a day and age where every body lying to your face every day. She tells you straight whats on her mind with no filter and owns her shit...stripping, bad teeth, loud mouth and all. in fact, its all her flaws that she flaunts that people like...the fact that a former stripper/thot is a millionairess....gives hope to those seeking that level. Its the realization of the american dream...a true rags to riches story...from the gutter PJs to beverly hills.

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
MSNBC has her (edited) tweet in rotation this afternoon.
Ali, Katy, Nicole, Chuck & Ari all referenced her comments.
She gonna run for President & tell ALL of 'em how bad their shit stinks!

Especally
trump-poop.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
After hearing statements like this, and her covert attacks against me, she is another well paid Afro-latino sock puppet.

She keeps sticking her nose into politics, they will come after her. There are big money interests fronting these candidates.

Last edited: