Cardi B is the first woman to win best rap album as a solo artist

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wondering - why is Patty looking so salty?
Because Ariana can sing for sure; but she sounded nothing close to Whitney to me; and to be honest I dont get the Mariah comparisons either; her range is good but I dont think its close to peek Mariah at all...

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Grammy people knew what they were doing when they gave Cardi that award. Everyone is talking about it today. Job well done Grammys. May boost their ratings for next year. Female winner and underdog?

Completely overshadowing Childish Gambino and "This Is America".

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This was the meme

50783960_149232176075432_5640609385395788784_n.jpg

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took it as them seeing the reign of "The Queen" ending in Nicki Minaj. Remember when they all came together to basically dethrone her position?

Pusha T anyone? Although that 7 song idea isn't a real full length album anyways. He rather be called the "greatest rapper alive" anyways.

Yeah just ask Michael Jackson.

71dbRsvbZ-L._SL1257_.jpg

Yeah Nicki Minaj went ghost on instagram for a few months and everything planning her comeback with the Queen album. This had to hurt and she must be fuming at this.
408e864e8025b3ce2d05cbf4ef02a367.jpg

On top of that Drake shouted out Cardi in his speech. They already not on good terms from him teaming up with Meek Mill.

I always thought Nicki is only one trigger away from losing her mind and doing it. You could tell she is very upset she is not doing her old numbers blaming everyone even down to a baby.

hbz-nicki-minaj-kylie-jenner-index-tweet-1534778971.jpg

The comments in here about how grammys shouldn't be taken seriously was said loud and clear by the top rap act in the game. Drake is not falling for the old tricks of the people running the votes. It's why he turned down their offer of a performance and the same with Kendrick and Childish Gambino. He could have played ball, but knows his power is in his fanbase who has given him this run at top going on a decade now.

But Pusha isnt the greatest rapper alive though; I dont know anyone who is calling him that; hell, he might not be the best rapper on his label :giggle:....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure I just know she sent Niki Minaj back to the drawing board ...

Cardi went and had a baby and didn't miss a fuckin beat...

Nikki was putting out some of her best work ever..

And nobody seemed to even glimpse

Too focused on this ho cardi...

And cardi is strictly South Bronx swag.....

Where hip hop started..

Which is why her lyrics maybe bubblegum but she flows with the best of them...
You call this shit that Nikki just put out "some her best work ever":hmm::dunno:; nah I cant agree with that fam:smh:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Because Ariana can sing for sure; but she sounded nothing close to Whitney to me; and to be honest I dont get the Mariah comparisons either; her range is good but I dont think its close to peek Mariah at all...
she sung in her own voice.... but if she wanted to she could double Whitney on that song....
And yes she could match prime Mariah - her range is one octave short of the banshee wail / top octave Mariah used to have
She can blast through a song as either Christina Aguilera or Patty Labelle

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she sung in her own voice.... but if she wanted to she could double Whitney on that song....
And yes she could match prime Mariah - her range is one octave short of the banshee wail / top octave Mariah used to have
She can blast through a song as either Christina Aguilera or Patty Labelle
Im not feeling that fam; I feel you on everything else, but not this one fam:giggle:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
But Pusha isnt the greatest rapper alive though; I dont know anyone who is calling him that; hell, he might not be the best rapper on his label :giggle:....

Complex magazine gave him the title lol. I don't think he is.

I am kind of worried Drake might try to have his Toronto version of Cardi B is rumblings I'm hearing. It better NOT be who the rumor is.

Anyone from Toronto please tell this is not so :lol:Drake gonna sign Chromazz:roflmao:

http://www.worldwideentertainmenttv.com/should-drake-sign-chromazz-to-be-torontos-cardi-b/

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Im not feeling that fam; I feel you on everything else, but not this one fam:giggle:
no problem - just believe me when I say she is an alien - a lot of people had to rewire their brain for whats possible after being around her

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I am kind of worried Drake might try to have his Toronto version of Cardi B is rumblings I'm hearing. It better NOT be who the rumor is.

Anyone from Toronto please tell this is not so :lol:Drake gonna sign Chromazz:roflmao:

Complex :giggle:they are insane as well...No way Pusha is the greatest rapper alive right now...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no problem - just believe me when I say she is an alien - a lot of people had to rewire their brain for whats possible after being around her
I believe that part; A lot of fucking aliens are around; shes also crazy and an industry plant as well; No way she can honestly think Mac Mills should have won the grammy....

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Why isn't this chic on chaturbate showing her pussy?

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
“I like it like that” is on Kidz Bop. KIDZ BOP! :smh:

Ain’t my lane but aye, congrats? :dunno:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you want to have some fun? run to facebook and tell a bunch of black women that cardi is trash an had no business winning

:lol:

even the wokest female you know will get mad at you lol

it's like telling trump supporters their president sucks:roflmao:
:lol: