Cardi B is the first woman to win best rap album as a solo artist

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
you want to have some fun? run to facebook and tell a bunch of black women that cardi is trash an had no business winning

:lol:

even the wokest female you know will get mad at you lol

it's like telling trump supporters their president sucks:roflmao:

This is exactly what nukkas should do ..... I don't fukk with/Facebook, but would love to see the reactions .....

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
like I said earlier - you weren't paying attention - no one is saying she is the greatest singer ever

what makes her an alien is that girl could have done Whitney's song and mimicked Whitney's voice and range perfectly if that was her intent

paying as much attention as she deserves.
she can sing. OK, but I still don't like her.
It's the same as J.Lo doing the Mowtown tribute. "They" are trying to get more people to pay attention who likely wouldn't.
as for Cardi winning, it's about the future. Who can the industry make more $$$ out of going forward.
it ain't a dead Mac Miller and it DAMN SURE ain't gonna be Nipsy. He'd never allow that to be.

as for "alien" for her mimicking skills - she sang to herself in the mirror coming up while listening to other singers.
that must make Tommy Davidson the KING OF ALL ALIENS with his spot-on Al Jarreau/Sammy Davis Jr. singing.

as for the state of hip hop/rap today, go look in the music bin at all the garbage there.
most of the shit posted I just scroll thru, but somebody up in here likes it/wants it.
like Travis Scott last night - WTF was that???!!! (rhetorical question - no reply needed)

gettyimages-1097622746_1.jpg

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y’all love this ghetto puta, don’t y’all.

Not a fan of her music, but she's crazy. She's growing on me a little bit, now I can understand her when she talks better. It's like learning a new language by immersion. She's not as dumb as she sounds.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I see Ariana Grande shared her thoughts on that bullshit ass Jennifer Hopez Motown tribute. Good lookin Ariana. :yes: Trash.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yes but they all won Grammys last night and I'll guarantee you that none of them will refuse to accept their prizes. You have to apply to win a trophy - if its *truly* such bullshit why even submit your music for consideration? And to be fair, the Grammys routinely invite any and EVERYONE who is hot to participate - they would put Pinkfong's "Baby Shark" on stage if it would get them more viewers.

You kid...

Baby shark would have shut that sh*t down

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

UPDATE BET has issued a formal apology.

“BET loves Nicki Minaj. We have supported her from the very beginning of her career and will continue to do so moving forward. Nicki has paved the way for so many performers and has solidified her place as one of the most powerful figures in the music industry. Unfortunately the respect we have for Nicki was violated by this post that should never have been written. The post does not reflect how we feel about Nicki. And further does not reflect our company values.

“We deeply apologize for the hurt, disappointment and confusion that this post has caused. We are committed to doing everything we can to address the situation. We are also conducting an internal audit to assure these types of posts are not published again. We have apologized to Nicki and her team. The post has been removed and we have taken additional appropriate action. We understand Nicki’s position and look forward to continuing our dialogue with her. Finally, we apologize to all of her fans. This should have never happened.”

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Clap back

Shut the fuck up!!! Album was not the Best Rap Album of the Year! I don’t give a fuck how hard she worked, that shit was trash and she can’t rap worth shit. Tired of this mediocre bs being called great. Niggas love riding the got damn wave of bullshit nowadays. I get she was got damn stripper and she here, but miss me with the bs. Nicki is trash too! Nipsey should’ve won that shit hands down.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Congrats to her.

Haven’t listened to her whole album but her name was all the rage every month of the year last year. So the promotion was there couldn’t do shit in music without hearing her name.

I’m not surprised by this at all.

And she made history too.