A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown
Cardi B interviews Bernie Sanders about police brutality and tuition-free college to help her followers to 'get more educated' on the 2020 election
- Bernie Sanders rolled out a video with his first celebrity endorser of his 2020 presidential campaign, Cardi B, after meeting the rapper in Detroit
- They taped an interview at The TEN Nail bar while he was in town for a debate
- Singer interviews Sanders about police brutality, racism, health care and education in the 11-minute tutorial on the presidential candidate's campaign
- She concludes the video with a pitch to her millions of social media followers: 'Let's just get more educated'
- 'Please let's put our focus on this term's elections, because I don't think people realize how serious it is,' she says