Cameron Diaz Car Scene The Counselor ...classic...lol

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I'd like to see what that actually looked like

hell yeah ...i wanna find a chick to recreate this for me ...lol

even wit panties on i know thats a sight ....:sleazy: ....wonder if any talk show host ever ask him about that scene...:rolleyes2:

Diaz-The-Counselor_736450.jpg

Diaz-The-Counselor_736451.jpg

Diaz-The-Counselor_736447.jpg

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That flick was pretty decent. Reuben Blades has a cameo, and at the end basically tells the main guy that his fiance is dying a horrible death and it's his fault... and there's not shit he can do about it.... then he's like... I'm a little tired.... I think I'll take short nap.... click!

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

movie sucked...

I'm going to both agree and disagree with you. I really dug this movie and I've watched it a few times. It's a really slow burn but shot very beautifully with an ensemble cast. kind of hard to explain how I feel about it. Like I wouldn't recommend it to anyone to watch, but I love watching it. Especially the Brad Pitt scene at the end.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Skinny, no ass, no titties, no shape whatsoever...

Something about her though.... can't say I'd kick her outta bed

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
she one of them chicks that on the whole isnt incredibly sexy, but you would fuck the shit out of her with gusto cuz she oozes sex appeal.
Some others on that list could be Jennifer Aniston,Gal Gadot,Emilia Clarke,Awkwafina,Katee Sackhoff and Adele

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw her in person in LBC. Her face looks like Eduard J Olmos :smh:

Straight orange peel skin with craters.

thats why she has more or less disappeared from movies....i think this was the last one she did

white men in hollywood dont fuck around if you over 35...unless you a top notch actress....they will slowly faze you out.....they know white women age like milk